Happy Birthday madam President!!!

Nolebull813

I wake up in cold sweats about the possibility that Hillary could have just nominated her 2nd Supreme Court justice!Β 

My wife has to tell me it's ok. It was just a bad dream. She will never be President. Beer Keg Kavanaugh is up there giving them hell!!!Β 

She always knows what to say to make me feel better. That's why I married her πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wake up in cold sweats about the possibility that Hillary could have just nominated her 2nd Supreme Court justice!Β 

My wife has to tell me it's ok. It was just a bad dream. She will never be President. Beer Keg Kavanaugh is up there giving them hell!!!Β 

She always knows what to say to make me feel better. That's why I married her πŸ˜‚

She is enabling you. But if that floats your boat ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Another thing you have to take into account about illegal immigration is disease. Most likely these people haven't been vaccinated and could be bringing in diseases that Americans are not used to or are strong immune wise against.Β 

The cons outweigh the pros so much it is a no brainer at all times

Trump is gonna use the travel ban to keep these people out.....#winningΒ 

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Another thing you have to take into account about illegal immigration is disease. Most likely these people haven't been vaccinated and could be bringing in diseases that Americans are not used to or are strong immune wise against.Β 

The cons outweigh the pros so much it is a no brainer at all times

You mean like the diseases your ancestors infected them with Β that wiped out thousands in the land you now brazenly tell their descendants to GTFO.Β  Seems like Elaha is returning the favor.Β  Just a lil context homie.Β  YouΒ could give them blankets upon entrance with Typhoid.Β  You did that old trick before with great success.Β Β 

You Nutjobs are scared of the big Payback 🀣

I've been to 17 countries yet I have not one communicable disease and 2 Of them I was not invited into.  But the Corps felt I should visit them. 😎

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You mean like the diseases your ancestors infected them with Β that wiped out thousands in the land you now brazenly tell their descendants to GTFO.Β  Seems like Elaha is returning the favor.Β  Just a lil context homie.Β  YouΒ could give them blankets upon entrance with Typhoid.Β  You did that old trick before with great success.Β Β 

I've been to 17 countries yet I have not one communicable disease and . Of them I was not invited into.  But the Corps felt I should visit them. 😎

Do you still have to get the needles to the tummy when going to Africa? Or did I catch the Fox News segment halfway and missed all the info? πŸ˜‚

Its hilarious you bring up terrible things from centuries ago as justification to allow it today.Β 

Those illegals who haven't been vetted and want to storm the border have no right to be here.Β 

And then you say I have no right because of Native Indians coming to what is known as America, and then I say Indians have no right because Nordic Vikings came centuries before them. And then we are right back where we areΒ 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Do you still have to get the needles to the tummy when going to Africa? Or did I catch the Fox News segment halfway and missed all the info? πŸ˜‚

Its hilarious you bring up terrible things from centuries ago as justification to allow it today.Β 

Those illegals who haven't been vetted and want to storm the border have no right to be here.Β 

And then you say I have no right because of Native Indians coming to what is known as America, and then I say Indians have no right because Nordic Vikings came centuries before them. And then we are right back where we areΒ 

Because sir it takes centuries for the sins of the father to visit the Son.Β  Was Tuskegee centuries ago.Β  I don't support illegal immigration either.Β 

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I've been to 17 countries yet I have not one communicable disease and 2 Of them I was not invited into.  But the Corps felt I should visit them. 😎

Beat me to it. Talk about kettle meet .....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So when the nordics came there were no natives here? Oh brother. From now on yall shall be known as Sayocs. Just a bunch of loons with no education on ancient history here.Β 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So when the nordics came there were no natives here? Oh brother. From now on yall shall be known as Sayocs. Just a bunch of loons with no education on ancient history here.Β 

Based on recorded history there is no such thing as Native American.Β 

Because the land that is known as American didn't have inhabitants when history was being recorded.Β 

These lands were discovered by nordics first and they left.Β 

Thousands of years later, Indians from Asia traveled through Russia, Canada and down to America. Half of the Indians died on the journey so going back to where they came from would of been certain death for the rest. So they had no choice but to stay.Β 

Then Europeans came and said cool land do you own it? The Indians said technically no, because we journeyed here like you did butΒ got stuck. So we are making the best with what we got.Β 

The Europeans said cool. We will set up shop here too.

And thanks to that decision you can read this message I'm typing on a phone orΒ computer instead of chasing a boar butt naked through the wildernessΒ 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Based on recorded history there is no such thing as Native American.Β 

Because the land that is known as American didn't have inhabitants when history was being recorded.Β 

Thousands of years later, Indians from Asia traveled through Russia, Canada and down to America. Half of the Indians died on the journey so going back to where they came from would of been certain death for the rest. So they had no choice but to stay.Β 

Then Europeans came and said cool land do you own it? The Indians said technically no, because we journeyed here and got stuck. So we are making the best with what we got.Β 

And thanks to that decision you can read this message I'm typing on a phone to computer instead of chasing a boar butt naked through the wildernessΒ 

Nevermind.Β  Lol.Β  Aye dios mio ayudenos.Β 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Based on REVISEDΒ history there is no such thing as Native American.Β 

Then Europeans came and said cool land do you own it? The Indians said technically no, because we journeyed here like you did butΒ got stuck. So we are making the best with what we got.Β 

And thanks to that decision you can read this message I'm typing on a phone orΒ computer instead of chasing a boar butt naked through the wildernessΒ 

FIFY 🀘

His-Story and then there is real history.

I know both. The 1st 1 has proven to be quite flawed.Β  I do understandΒ your affection for it though. I truly do.Β Β 

So GOD doesn't care about 500 yrs ago and what was done.Β  Can you tell us when he started caring then we will judge your History from that point sir? Revision is hard to pin down.Β  Truly it is.Β  What's too long ago? You celebrate the hell out July 4th 1776 and Columbus day.. But anything done to others b4 or after was too long ago.Β  Rebel flag and Redneck monumentsΒ never 4get. Slavery too long ago

πŸ˜„

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

FIFY 🀘

His-Story and then there is real history.

I know both. The 1st 1 has proven to be quite flawed.Β  I do understandΒ your affection for it though. I truly do.Β Β 

So GOD doesn't care about 500 yrs ago and what was done.Β  Can you tell us when he started caring then we will judge your History from that point sir? Revision is hard to pin down.Β  Truly it is.Β  What's too long ago? You celebrate the hell out July 4th 1776 and Columbus day.. But anything done to others b4 or after was too long ago.Β  Rebel flag and Redneck monumentsΒ never 4get. Slavery too long ago

πŸ˜„

Get out of my head!!!!! 😑😑😑