Carol City 36 Miami Central 28 final

954gator

Just now, Goldmember said:

Out of 14,000 high schools you just pulled STA out of your ass to claim that they had "a chance" to play IMG in a week where they didn't even play a kickoff classic.

You are obsessed about people and places that are way more successful than you.

Get a grip.

Yeah because they decided to sit out that week instead of trying to find someone 

Man you get more stupid everytime you take a break it's incredible 

Who did you have to sleep with to actually graduate STA or to get on staff as a stat boy or get your job up in Tallahassee? 

4 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Desperate virgin boy once again posting frantically and trying to get attention where he would otherwise get none.

Sad.

Funny you keep calling me a virgin yet the only action you got was probably sleeping with some powerful pervert to get a job since no girl would want to listen to you longer than 5 minutes so you obviously aren't married and probably never had a serious relationship 

But stay proud of your typing muscles,  maybe one day your keyboard will come to live and give you some much needed "companionship" LMAO 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Now i have better things to do then waste time listening to some petty comeback or bullshit you pull out your ass,  you can respond but you will be ignored 

Good day numbskull 

LOL.  Columbia fan wakes up picks a fight with Canes and Sammy....get's used as a speed bag......ungracefully exits.

speed bag.gif

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.  Columbia fan wakes up picks a fight with Canes and Sammy....get's used as a speed bag......ungracefully exits.

speed bag.gif

Who dropped you on your head? 

Btw before you try i only don't plan to respond to Stanley further

I never said anything about you 

Btw regardless of what the coaches want the state association is scared of IMG (probably for same reason Texas is,  fear of having players stolen) 

Regardless by next year the only power state playing IMG will be FL 

On 11/3/2018 at 1:48 PM, Columbiafan said:

And you are a pathetic excuse for a life

I don't need approval from someone as incompetent as you Andrew, btw instead of worrying about forums so much you should try and actually get a life

The difference is Even though i post on here a bit if i woke up tomorrow and the forum was gone i would be able to move on and find something else to fill my day,  you wouldn't be able to 

Andrew? How fucking poignant and effeminate. 

I love it, she told me when she’s shit him out that she was gonna ruin the bastard for that one night gang bang. 

Regards

AKA

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Andrew? How fucking poignant and effeminate. 

I love it, she told me when she’s shit him out that she was gonna ruin the bastard for that one night gang bang. 

Regards

AKA

Andrew is his real name and i say that Because I want him to know i have more over his head than he realizes and he may want to make a smart choice and avoid me or I can make his life more miserable 

When I'm pissed off enough I'll do whatever it takes to get one over on them

• Like 1