Blueliner in Nashville....and loving it!

Blueliner

Love this city! The food. The culture. The entertainment....

I’m currrently on day 3 eating the best ribeye steak I’ve ever eaten in my life (no exaggeration folks) at a place called “The Southerner Steak and Chop House”. The collard greens and mashers are off the chain as well. 

I just saw a party “bike” I guess we’ll call it that? It was was a trolly that about 20 people were peddling singing Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’”🤣. Seemed like a lot of work, but to each his own. But last night I heard some of the most legit local country and rock music that I’ve heard in sometime. (I like hip hop too. I have 3 more days here). And (gasp) everyone gets along here😎

Anyone ever been here....recently....to confirm or deny my allegations? 

Peace, gents!

BL

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m currrently on day 3 eating the best ribeye steak I’ve ever eaten in my life (no exaggeration folks) at a place called “The Southerner Steak and Chop House”. The collard greens and mashers are off the chain as well. 

I just saw a party “bike” I guess we’ll call it that? It was was a trolly that about 20 people were peddling singing Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’”🤣. Seemed like a lot of work, but to each his own. But last night I heard some of the most legit local country and rock music that I’ve heard in sometime. (I like hip hop too. I have 3 more days here). And (gasp) everyone gets along here😎

Peace, gents!

BL

Yes I've been there 3x.....its my 2nd home....I love nashville. 

Honky tonk central greatest place ever

Tootsies......great place.

All the rooftop bars. 

Yes the bike thing is awesome. Everyone is drinking and peddling up the main street. 

Run into any bride parties yet?? There are usually a ton. 

You can certainly hear some amazing music at almost every bar. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes I've been there 3x.....its my 2nd home....I love nashville. 

Honky tonk central greatest place ever

Tootsies......great place.

All the rooftop bars. 

Yes the bike thing is awesome. Everyone is drinking and peddling up the main street. 

Run into any bride parties yet?? There are usually a ton. 

You can certainly hear some amazing music at almost every bar. 

Yes. Yes and more yes. 

I just had a drunk convo with the keep. He talked about how he was from a small town near NVille. He acknowledged that shit used to be bad back in the day. I respect that and haven always acknowledged that. But it’s generally just not that way anymore...as far as he’s concerned anyways. He said....and I agree with this....IF you go looking, you’ll find. 

I told him that I’ll never live my life by the colorenof my skin....which is caramel. Lol. He said I was in the right place....good mix here for sure. That is clearly obvious. Heading to “The Listening Room” for some more music. 😎

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. Yes and more yes. 

I just had a drunk convo with the keep. He talked about how he was from a small town near NVille. He acknowledged that shit used to be bad back in the day. I respect that and haven always acknowledged that. But it’s generally just not that way anymore...as far as he’s concerned anyways. He said....and I agree with this....IF you go looking, you’ll find. 

I told him that I’ll never live my life by the colorenof my skin....which is caramel. Lol. He said I was in the right place....good mix here for sure. That is clearly obvious. Heading to “The Listening Room” for some more music. 😎

Take a trip to a bar called losers. You'll drink for like 3 dollars a beer and a lot of times the stars end up there after playing at the ryman or the grand ole Opry.  

also go to the country hall of fame. It's worth the money. 

Yes there are parts of Nashville that are not good but that's every city. 

Nudies honky tonk is awesome. 

As you can see I can name every bar and I'm always trashed when I'm there. 

But like I said take a trip to losers. Its a local spot. People are great. And you never know who you may run into. Chris young frequents the bar. 

Dont forget to pick out a pair of cowboy boots. Always deals there. 

I hope the weather there treats you well and the booze goes does down smooth. 

Also go to music row. Stop by the bluebird cafe. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Take a trip to a bar called losers. You'll drink for like 3 dollars a beer and a lot of times the stars end up there after playing at the ryman or the grand ole Opry.  

also go to the country hall of fame. It's worth the money. 

Yes there are parts of Nashville that are not good but that's every city. 

Nudies honky tonk is awesome. 

As you can see I can name every bar and I'm always trashed when I'm there. 

But like I said take a trip to losers. Its a local spot. People are great. And you never know who you may run into. Chris young frequents the bar. 

Dont forget to pick out a pair of cowboy boots. Always deals there. 

I hope the weather there treats you well and the booze goes does down smooth. 

Also go to music row. Stop by the bluebird cafe. 

Good stuff, HSFBF.

Im gonna go to Losers instead now. Ive been to the lisrnting room twice. I’m going to go to Ryman Tue to see Boz Skaggs!

Definitely gonna see the Rock n roll HOf before I leave as well.

Thanks for the tidbits!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Good stuff, HSFBF.

Im gonna go to Losers instead now. Ive been to the lisrnting room twice. I’m going to go to Ryman Tue to see Boz Skaggs!

Definitely gonna see the Rock n roll HOf before I leave as well.

Thanks for the tidbits!

Not a problem....if I remember anything else I'll let u know tomorrow. 

Have fun at losers!!!!!

And u mean the country hall of fame 

• Like 1

I saw Boz Skaggs at the Ryman Auditorium last night. For those who are unfamiliar, like I was, this place predates the Grand ‘ol Opry. Still has all of the original wood inside. Tons of history in there. Fittingly, the auditorium is right across the street from the Country Mushc HOF. ....another check off.

Parthanon and CMHOF today....and more live music and Bourbon of course!

Hitting the Bridgestone Arena tonight for  a little hockey: The Preds vs. LasVegas. The arena is literally on the other side of the street  from my hotel (Omni). 

Nashville still not disappointing.😎

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I saw Boz Skaggs at the Ryman Auditorium last night. For those who are unfamiliar, like I was, this place predates the Grand ‘ol Opry. Still has all of the original wood inside. Tons of history in there. Fittingly, the auditorium is right across the street from the Country Mushc HOF. ....another check off.

Parthanon and CMHOF today....and more live music and Bourbon of course!

Hitting the Bridgestone Arena tonight for  a little hockey: The Preds vs. LasVegas. The arena is literally on the other side of the street  from my hotel (Omni). 

Nashville still not disappointing.😎

The omni hotel is nice. And get ready for tonight.....bridge stone will be rocking all night. Your seeing a great game 

Damn I wish I was there. Nashville is amazing. Greatest city on earth 

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, Blueliner said:

Peace, gents!

BL

My kid is schooling at Vandy and that town is a blast....

Still have a lot to see yet, done the museums and various eateries from tacos to burgers... you must take in the Pancake House for breakfast.

Thankfully I'm only 4 hours from there.

BGW

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

My kid is schooling at Vandy and that town is a blast....

Still have a lot to see yet, done the museums and various eateries from tacos to burgers... you must take in the Pancake House for breakfast.

Thankfully I'm only 4 hours from there.

BGW

Bgw, 

Seriously. Not enough time. I have to do a little work at some point🤣. Maybe...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Oh yeah! Went there after Boz Skaggs last night. The band/singer was phenomenal. The music here is just unreal. 

Just got out of the CMHOF. Sitting at Rippey’s having some sick brisket and greens.....and a bourbon 🤣

Jealous lol.....one of these days I'm moving there. It really is amazing. 

My buddy plays at tootsies a lot. Steve wesley is his name. Former sniper in the marine Corp. 

20180202_201128.jpg

• Like 1