Ohio Playoffs Round 1 Predictions/Discussion

Coletrain06

32 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Eds wins 21-19 😀😯😀

Congrats Prepgridiron experts calling this one only being 1 in 5 with our Board😀

Dammit I took Iggy in the first meeting and again this week for pick ems. I had reservations and was was gonna switch to Ed’s earlier this week, but went with first instinct. Shoulda George Castsnza’d it and did the complete opposite.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

I still believe Ed’s was 10 points better. Some bs calls and luck kept iggy in. 

Truth.  The yellow hankies kept that game in striking distance for Ignatius.  I still think Ed's play calling was suspect, but the better team definitely won. Eichenberg and Cmeil were fantastic for Ignatius once again. If not for those two, Ed's win both games comfortably. 

3 minutes ago, OdbCle said:

Truth.  The yellow hankies kept that game in striking distance for Ignatius.  I still think Ed's play calling was suspect, but the better team definitely won. Eichenberg and Cmeil were fantastic for Ignatius once again. If not for those two, Ed's win both games comfortably. 

Agree across all said

Yeah the play calling ..hmm 😯

3 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Over on Yappi they're saying Fairfield's RB McClain and QB Tyus both went out of the game injured when they were up 35-7.......

If that's true.......WTF Fairfield Defense?! That's inexcusable.

I left the Colerain/X game tonight thinking that Fairfield was a tougher test than X was.

McClain never played.

7 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Yea, just read on Yappi that McClain played first series of the game, then went out with hand injury. came back in the 4th with a cast. Tyus went out in the 3rd.

I was wondering what the hell was happening in that game when the scores were coming in. Colerain's path to the final four just got easier (not that Fairfield had a realistic shot). I think it's safe to say a R4 showdown with Elder is on the horizon.  Could present a challenge for the Colerain defense, but Elder does not have the horses on defense to run with the Cards.