The Long and Short of DJT

DarterBlue

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

https://theweek.com/speedreads/805268/trump-threatened-have-troops-shoot-unarmed-migrants-cnns-chris-cuomo-appalled

If you are too lazy to read the text, watch the video. Yes, it comes from CNN's Chris Cuomo. But the words are from the past. 

He said he will treat rocks as weapons as they should. 

Again we all hope it doesnt come down to that. That's up to how the illegals wanna act 

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He said he will treat rocks as weapons as they should. 

Again we all hope it doesnt come down to that. That's up to how the illegals wanna act 

So you are going to treat rocks as the equivalent of military weapons and you all have the right to ask why, I as an immigrant have my concerns about this POS?

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

So you are going to treat rocks as the equivalent of military weapons and you all have the right to ask why, I as an immigrant have my concerns about this POS?

A rock can easily be used as a weapon and that threat needs to be ended one way or another. 

I'd like to hear from general Mattis what orders he will give to the troops at the border. 

If it's your under attack do what you gotta do than that's the order that will be followed. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Quit lying.

You want them shot.

You have said so in this forum.

Forked tongue..............just your daddy.

That is why I posted the link. For those that choose to read it and watch Chris's video, it explains better than I ever could what motivates such folks. 

It is very, very sad. 

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Liberals believe we should fight all encounters on equal footing (whether it is police making arrests, soldiers fighting wars etc).  It is so unfair for one side to use more force than the other .... SMH.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Let's throw rocks back then.

These "people" better rock throwers than us?

The intention is slaughter. There are sane ways to deal with migrants trying to illegally enter a country. This is not one of them.

And it casts the USA in the same light as some of the outlaw nations of our world, countries we used to sanction; if we do go down this path. I know this may be for show, this time ... but it is the future I fear for. For once such ideas get mainstreamed, there will be the HSFBFans of the world ever willing to implement them. 

Just now, Bormio said:

Liberals believe we should fight all encounters on equal footing (whether it is police making arrests, soldiers fighting wars etc).  It is so unfair for one side to use more force than the other .... SMH.

This is not an army. This is a group of civilians, mostly women and children. I have no issue with sending those back that don't have a case for asylum. I have serious issues with my Government, if it chooses to slaughter them!

Have you no decency, sir? I would think as a medical doctor you would have a shred ... what if you had to treat some of these individuals after they got lit up by the US military? Would you do your best to ensure their survival? 

Don't bother answering. I know where you stand. Damn sick MFers!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

The intention is slaughter. There are sane ways to deal with migrants trying to illegally enter a country. This is not one of them.

And it casts the USA in the same light as some of the outlaw nations of our world, countries we used to sanction; if we do go down this path. I know this may be for show, this time ... but it is the future I fear for. For once such ideas get mainstreamed, there will be the HSFBFans of the world ever willing to implement them. 

Oh, horseshit.  I do not see a slew of dead illegal aliens.  We put them up, clothe them, feed them, give them benefits, school their children and on an on ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

This is not an army. This is a group of civilians, mostly women and children. I have no issue with sending those back that don't have a case for asylum. I have serious issues with my Government, if it chooses to slaughter them!

Have you no decency, sir? I would think as a medical doctor you would have a shred ... what if you had to treat some of these individuals after they got lit up by the US military? Would you do your best to ensure their survival? 

Don't bother answering. I know where you stand. Damn sick MFers!

If they assault our border personnel they might pay a price - sounds reasonable to me.  No one is talking about wanton slaughter except you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

If you look at my initial post I stated we hope it doesnt come down to violence. But that will be left up to how the illegals want to act. They want to assault our border and military with any kind of weapon than the consequences will be what they are. 

They have been warned do not come you will not be let in. They have been shown a force of 15000 our military. 

If they think they can still overtake that force than whatever happens to them so be it.

27 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Sorta reminds me of this famous photo from a few years back.

250px-Faris_odeh03a.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

"We do not exist for ourselves alone, and it is only when we are fully convinced of this fact that we begin to love ourselves properly and thus also love others." 

Thomas Merton

From a man whom, Chris read from in his video. Our current President is the antithesis of Thomas Merton. 

Touching.

Now tell folks not to physically assault our men and women in uniform. Voila. No problems.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

If they assault our border personnel they might pay a price - sounds reasonable to me.  No one is talking about wanton slaughter except you.

Reading Darter's posts you'd think Trump was carting off citizens of color to camps and was planning to carpet bomb the caravans.

It's absurd. A complete alternate-frigging-reality these folks live in.

Meanwhile, back in reality, folks of color (and basically everyone!) are seeing record employment levels, increased wages, lower taxes... Oh, the humanity!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Reading Darter's posts you'd think Trump was carting off citizens of color to camps and was planning to carpet bomb the caravans.

It's absurd. A complete alternate-frigging-reality these folks live in.

Meanwhile, back in reality, folks of color (and basically everyone!) are seeing record employment levels, increased wages, lower taxes... Oh, the humanity!

And polling today shows a majority of Hispanics supports sending troops to the border.  Seems they don’t anticipate genocide.

• Like 2