Carol City 21 MC 30 final (NFHS stream excellent)

954gator

Just now, 954gator said:

So I just noticed it’s listed in NFHS as being streamed, BUT I wouldn’t hold my breath.   They’ve been crazy inconsistent with their Fl broadcasts especially when it comes to South Fl.   I guess we’ll see if they get it right this time.

NFHS been glitching like hell last few months 

I can't even watch replays without it going out on me

Does the streams work only on computer now? 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Georgia and Alabama streams are fine. That’s just a Florida thing 

Do those streams work well on phone as well? 

But yeah it's only FL games i seem to have issues with,  at first i thought it was just insane traffic from football season but it was having issues during baseball/softball season which is when i first began to notice a problem

Before this past spring i never had any viewing issues 

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

So I just noticed it’s listed in NFHS as being streamed, BUT I wouldn’t hold my breath.   They’ve been crazy inconsistent with their Fl broadcasts especially when it comes to South Fl.   I guess we’ll see if they get it right this time.

So MC plays Carol City and Mater Dei plays Cen10, SJB plays Jokes

Folsom plays some nobody.

Get ready for Folsom to be (default) ranked ahead of the losers of the first three games by the pollsters.  Sad.

But hey, that's how the devil has been rolling for years.

21 minutes ago, Pops said:

FL guys 

Carol City v IMG

who wins

Carol City 

IMG isn't a very strong passing team and usually relies heavily on the 2 big name running backs,  i don't think they could put up more than 14-20 on Carol City 

Plus Carol City got some solid weapons and i could see them getting big plays on IMG secondary 

Would pick Carol City by 7-10 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Carol City 

IMG isn't a very strong passing team and usually relies heavily on the 2 VERY  big name running backs,  they would put up more than  30-35 on Carol City 

Plus Carol City would struggle to move the ball on IMG, and would get wrecked in the secondary.

Would pick IMG by 17-30 

FIFY.

You are such an IMG hater since you watched their 2's and 3's mixed in with some 1's during the scrimmage with Columbia

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Get ready for Folsom to be (default) ranked ahead of the losers of the first three games by the pollsters.  Sad.

Hmmm

well let’s take jokes out of your gripe right away since I said Folsom would destroy them and you didn’t disagree earlier 

SJB won’t lose so NA

MD and CC?  Not sure Folsom will be ahead of the loser and doubt that’d be the case in a close game.  If one team handles the other then it’s perfectly justified. (Would be 2nd time MD was handled and folsom’s Sos vs CC is just fine — to this point, the fact that Folsom has played the best opponent between them is the only reason CC ahead today 

carol city and MC?  If MC, I certainly hope they’d pass a team that would them be 1-3 in relevant games and I doubt they’d pass CArol City unless they lose to a 2-loss team worse than Folsom lost to a top 10 undefeated team 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Hmmm

well let’s take jokes out of your gripe right away since I said Folsom would destroy them and you didn’t disagree earlier 

SJB won’t lose so NA

MD and CC?  Not sure Folsom will be ahead of the loser and doubt that’d be the case in a close game.  If one team handles the other then it’s perfectly justified. (Would be 2nd time MD was handled and folsom’s Sos vs CC is just fine — to this point, the fact that Folsom has played the best opponent between them is the only reason CC ahead today 

carol city and MC?  If MC, I certainly hope they’d pass a team that would them be 1-3 in relevant games and I doubt they’d pass CArol City unless they lose to a 2-loss team worse than Folsom lost to a top 10 undefeated team 

The only  fault, and its a big one, in your reasoning is that Folsom has not won a relevant game, and the other teams have.

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The only  fault, and its a big one, in your reasoning is that Folsom has not won a relevant game, and the other teams have.

Well, since opponents that Jokes struggled with twice Were irrelevant to Folsom then that ought to tell you something 

if DLS wins SBG, you’d have to consider Folsom for the #2 spot in the state, no?

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

FIFY.

You are such an IMG hater since you watched their 2's and 3's mixed in with some 1's during the scrimmage with Columbia

No you are just a knucklehead who wants to keep hyping up IMG to make that Mater Dei win look better for CA 

People who were at the game have told you numerous times that IMG was playing it's studs the entire first half (which was what they sprung upon us last minute) we signed up to play their national team,  not their trust fund baby backups 

Next time around we need to demand that we only take the field if the national team is out there

But enough about that game,  whether you want to believe it or not IMG isn't the best team in FL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pops said:

Well, since opponents that Jokes struggled with twice Were irrelevant to Folsom then that ought to tell you something 

if DLS wins SBG, you’d have to consider Folsom for the #2 spot in the state, no?

Why does everyone baby the devil.  They get ranked soley on what other teams do or don't do.  Never on their own merits.

*stayed within 14 of DLS which has a 290 game nor cal win streak, but had a tougher game vs The Bishop.

*beat someone worse that some other team

All of this doesn't change the fact that the devil has zero relevant wins.  Sorry.

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

No you are just a knucklehead who wants to keep hyping up IMG to make that Mater Dei win look better for CA 

People who were at the game have told you numerous times that IMG was playing it's studs the entire first half (which was what they sprung upon us last minute) we signed up to play their national team,  not their trust fund baby backups 

Next time around we need to demand that we only take the field if the national team is out there

But enough about that game,  whether you want to believe it or not IMG isn't the best team in FL

You.Watched.A.Scrimmage.

The purpose of a scrimmage is to get the 1's some reps and then get them out so no one gets hurt.

For IMG it was a SCRIMMAGE.

For Columbia it was the SUPER BOWL.

Sad

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You.Watched.A.Scrimmage.

The purpose of a scrimmage is to get the 1's some reps and then get them out so no one gets hurt.

For IMG it was a SCRIMMAGE.

For Columbia it was the SUPER BOWL.

Sad

It's only a scrimmage when the powerhouse teams lose

And it was a preseason game not a scrimmage, the only thing different from a normal game was they pulled starters in second half and it didn't count on season record

But don't think for a second they were playing paddy cake out there,  even the Img announcers were talking about how worried they were of IMG dropping from number 1 in the polls,  they wouldn't have done that if it was just a "scrimmage" they knew the game meant enough that it could affect their standings in the rankings which is more than enough for me to believe they held value in that game

It's also dumb you keep saying what I "saw" when i was actually at the game and you didn't even watch the live stream 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That happens for Lousiana teams as well. Comic Book Jackson ranked Curtis ahead of Desoto,TX after Desoto lostone game to a top 100 team even though they beat 5 other top 100 teams

And Curtis played one team in the top 500 that year 

2012 Curtis is probably the worst MNC title in Poll history 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

IMG played every starter for 3 quarters and almost had a runningclock put on them by Columbia. 

If you think IMG waives $60,000 a year tuition for football studs to ride the pine your mistaken. 

Every starter for IMG played well into the 3rd quarter when the game was way out of  hand 

Bingo 

That's the difference between someone who was at the game and someone (like many others on the board) who weren't there and are going by hearsay 

I didn't forget how quickly the entire nation began to panic and try and find a excuse for IMG performance

They been around morons like Los way too long and it shows in their debates LMAO 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Bingo 

That's the difference between someone who was at the game and someone (like many others on the board) who weren't there and are going by hearsay 

I didn't forget how quickly the entire nation began to panic and try and find a excuse for IMG performance

They been around morons like Los way too long and it shows in their debates LMAO 

Your so gullible.  I highly doubt that iMG empties the playbook, viewed film on , and schemed to take advantages of Columbia’s weakness.

I challenge you to find one tweet from an IMG guy that called out Columbia.  Even from a “white team” buck toothed guy 

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Your so gullible.  I highly doubt that iMG empties the playbook, viewed film on , and schemed to take advantages of Columbia’s weakness.

I challenge you to find one tweet from an IMG guy that called out Columbia.  Even from a “white team” buck toothed guy 

And this means something why? 

We had same amount of time to prepare for IMG as they did so it doesn't matter what they did to prepare for us

And if people were so sure IMG wasn't going to take us seriously why were so many picking us to lose by 40+?

Facts are everyone got stunned by the score and were desperate to make a excuse to cover up for IMG invincibility since so many national powerhouses couldn't beat them and you all needed IMG to look good to discredit FL out of jealousy 😂 

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

IMG played every starter for 3 quarters and almost had a runningclock put on them by Columbia. 

If you think IMG waives $60,000 a year tuition for football studs to ride the pine your mistaken. 

Every starter for IMG played well into the 3rd quarter when the game was way out of  hand 

2Q and a series each on O and D in the 3rd to be exact. 

• Like 2