Carol City 21 MC 30 final (NFHS stream excellent)

954gator

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Hmmm

well let’s take jokes out of your gripe right away since I said Folsom would destroy them and you didn’t disagree earlier 

SJB won’t lose so NA

MD and CC?  Not sure Folsom will be ahead of the loser and doubt that’d be the case in a close game.  If one team handles the other then it’s perfectly justified. (Would be 2nd time MD was handled and folsom’s Sos vs CC is just fine — to this point, the fact that Folsom has played the best opponent between them is the only reason CC ahead today 

carol city and MC?  If MC, I certainly hope they’d pass a team that would them be 1-3 in relevant games and I doubt they’d pass CArol City unless they lose to a 2-loss team worse than Folsom lost to a top 10 undefeated team 

Blah blah blah starting to think you are block. Centennial beat the #10 in the nation. Folsom has beaten nobody. I refuse to even consider Folsom until they play the huskies! They are bullshit just like your reasoning. Send them down! Stop the freakin conjecture. So tired of a no name asswipe pimping a team that plays no one!

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And this means something why? 

😂

Because it shows that IMG didn't care about the Columbia Scrimmage.  The players didn't care enough to bother mentioning the scrimmage on social media.  If you think it would not have mattered if iMG the players did care, then I cannot help you.

Now we find out the IMG starters were out early in Q3.   They didn't care about the score.  IMG was working on fundamentals, and keeping guys healthy.  This was not a game.  It was a scrimmage.

13 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Because it shows that IMG didn't care about the Columbia Scrimmage.  The players didn't care enough to bother mentioning the scrimmage on social media.  If you think it would not have mattered if iMG the players did care, then I cannot help you.

Now we find out the IMG starters were out early in Q3.   They didn't care about the score.  IMG was working on fundamentals, and keeping guys healthy.  This was not a game.  It was a scrimmage.

If they wanted to keep players healthy why even have the starters in at all?  If IMG is so damn good about preparation then they wouldn't need 1 half of football to get them ready for the season because they would have already been ready

Explain that

23 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If they wanted to keep players healthy why even have the starters in at all?  If IMG is so damn good about preparation then they wouldn't need 1 half of football to get them ready for the season because they would have already been ready

Explain that

Sorry.  Growing tired of teaching kindergarten HS football to you.  It hurts my head.

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

IMG streamed the game live. Maybe the coaches did not care but their commentators sure did. They were all losing their cool when Columbia scored, scored again, and ... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

He's not all wrong though either and you know it.    That being said it's excuse thread material! 

I felt my point was valid

If IMG was worried about players being injured in a preseason game why even play those studs at all,  in fact why bother taking the game

They called Columbia up about a week from kickoff classic Friday and asked if we would have interest in playing 

If IMG was wanting to protect their players why schedule the game, all the training facilities they have i doubt they need 1 half against a team most felt was a pathetic 7a school (according to the know it all genius Los) to get them ready for the season 

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

FIFY.

You are such an IMG hater since you watched their 2's and 3's mixed in with some 1's during the scrimmage with Columbia

Not fair.  Sounds like bias on your part as well.  You may be picking IMG for the sole reason that you are a Californian and that they lost to MD.  A strong IMG would make Cali look good, a weak one not so much.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, ohio said:

Not fair.  Sounds like bias on your part as well.  You may be picking IMG for the sole reason that you are a Californian and that they lost to MD.  A strong IMG would make Cali look good, a weak one not so much.

Of course 

That's why so many in CA kept hyping up IMG as much as possible leading up to that game, they didn't care about IMG, they just wanted to use IMG as a ploy to make CA look better but in reality there were several teams in Florida who could have beaten IMG this year 

Regardless of what amount of credibility people choose to look at the kickoff classic there was already a feeling among several FL posters before that game that IMG wasn't looking as loaded as they were past 2 seasons and i could tell from what i saw there was obviously some weaknesses on IMG that needed to be addressed 

And in all honesty IMG hasn't exactly won a bunch of big games this year, outside of Hoover i don't think they have beaten a team in the top 100 nationally this year (anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that but I feel confident that is indeed the case) 

1 hour ago, ohio said:

Laughable.  We don't need IMG since SJB is going to run the table anyway.  Your argument is 180 degrees opposite

IMG was the consensus #2 team in the Country in 2017, and East coast guys were arguing for them to be # 1, now that they lost to the Stache, all of a sudden IMG is ISD.  Make up your mind

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Laughable.  We don't need IMG since SJB is going to run the table anyway.  Your argument is 180 degrees opposite

IMG was the consensus #2 team in the Country in 2017, and East coast guys were arguing for them to be # 1, now that they lost to the Stache, all of a sudden IMG is ISD.  Make up your mind

Name some names of these East coast people who had them as best on this coast this season? At any point 

I don't remember anyone from FL even picking them as best FL team so if there was people saying they were best on East coast point them out so we can throw tomatoes at them

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Name some names of these East coast people who had them as best on this coast this season? At any point 

I don't remember anyone from FL even picking them as best FL team so if there was people saying they were best on East coast point them out so we can throw tomatoes at them

This year or last year 

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

For those that want to take a look that didn't before.   You be the judge of that first half!

I still can't believe big #55 has no offers for Columbia. 

Yeah i can't understand why Damien isn't getting more offers

Got 3 offensive linemen with offers but none were big offers 

Only Tj and Marquez have power 5 offers yet several players on this team have power 5 ability 

Btw ik there isn't a ton of film on this kid here but he only a freshman but i have a good hunch on this kid 

http://www.hudl.com/profile/10233345/Jaelin-Brown/videos

They moved him up to varsity after jv season finished and he been getting some playing time in RB rotation with callum banged up and he looks good,  unfortunately he hasn't put up most of the highlights from the games yet

Let me know what you think