Carol City 21 MC 30 final (NFHS stream excellent)

954gator

I'm just reading the comments here about how all that is left are MC and STA. Meanwhile, you have a legendary program led by one of the winningest coaches in HS history-a program that's got a road win over DLS when DLS won Cali open bowl on its resume-that is loaded with talent, undefeated and could conceivably play and beat STA...and they don't even stand a chance? 

Sorry, but some of you have gone off the deep end with your data points and computer rankings. And you've slept on this Lakeland team. 

And, yes, Lakeland may go lose to Plant next week and I'll look like a moron. Point is, at this moment, some of the talk I'm reading here is pretty ridiculous.

9 hours ago, badrouter said:

I'm just reading the comments here about how all that is left are MC and STA. Meanwhile, you have a legendary program led by one of the winningest coaches in HS history-a program that's got a road win over DLS when DLS won Cali open bowl on its resume-that is loaded with talent, undefeated and could conceivably play and beat STA...and they don't even stand a chance? 

Sorry, but some of you have gone off the deep end with your data points and computer rankings. And you've slept on this Lakeland team. 

And, yes, Lakeland may go lose to Plant next week and I'll look like a moron. Point is, at this moment, some of the talk I'm reading here is pretty ridiculous.

I think we can all agree, despite partisan leanings or rank homerism, that badrouter is the whiniest and most annoying poster on the forum.

His team has played an embarrassing schedule and only beat Kathleen 29-7 and yet he's here cranking up the pity party for a hypothetical game that might not happen.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goldmember said:

I think we can all agree, despite partisan leanings or rank homerism, that badrouter is the whiniest and most annoying poster on the forum.

His team has played an embarrassing schedule and only beat Kathleen 29-7 and yet he's here cranking up the pity party for a hypothetical game that might not happen.

They've beaten Kathleen 79-7 this season. 

33 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

29-7 last night, tinkerbell.

And that's with two hand-given safeties by Kathleen's special teams.

An embarrassing result for such a "talented" team.

79-7 for the season. You beat a team on their home field 50-0, you get bored with seeing them again. Especially given there are bigger fish to fry coming up. Last night was a showcase for all of the things they won't be doing later in the playoffs. Study that game film closely. It may come in handy in, say, 2022. 😂

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

They literally just beat that same team 50-0 on October 26th. Fifty to zero. 

All that proves is how bad Kathleen is.

If so, then why did this "great" Lakeland team stumble and bumble their way to such a mediocre result last night?

Nobody is arguing that Kathleen is better than Lakeland. Just that elite teams handle teams the way that they're supposed to.

The ability to evaluate performance is so poor on this board that it's mind-blowing.

13 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

You played a team that's capable of losing 50-0 and you only beat them 29-7.

It's pretty simple.

They're capable of losing 50-0...to Lakeland. Lakeland beat them 50-0. The week prior, they went on the road and beat the #4 seed in 7A, who was 9-1. 

Doesn't really matter though. The next three weeks will tell us all we need to know.

5 minutes ago, badrouter said:

They're capable of losing 50-0...to Lakeland. Lakeland beat them 50-0.

Newsflash, goofball.

They're capable of losing 50-0 to a lot more teams. It's just that Polk County schedules are so bad that they never play anybody.

They got running clocked by fringe top 100 team Vanguard. They lost 26-0 to Sebring!

But you're preoccupied with fishing for sympathy and pity about the Geico Bowl.

Amazing.

10 minutes ago, badrouter said:

The week prior, they went on the road and beat the #4 seed in 7A, who was 9-1.

What?

There is no #4 seed in 7A. You must mean Region 2.

That #4 seed was a team ranked outside the calpreps top 2000 (Harmony).

You've now stooped low enough to brag about a 13-6 win over #2172 Harmony.

Harmony is straight trash.

You must be 12 years old with this kind of analysis.

• Haha 1