Folsom #1 Public School in CA

FolsomPrisonBlues

22 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

They got boat raced. A "top team" nay have well lost, but wouldn't have been running clocked. Fact.

Running clock?  Hmmm, after Cen10 scores quickly in second half, the running clock was not in effect.  It’s just more of your usual BS which people here are tired of.

Since you’re a sticker for “facts” ......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Running clock?  Hmmm, after Cen10 scores quickly in second half, the running clock was not in effect.  It’s just more of your usual BS which people here are tired of.

Since you’re a sticker for “facts” ......

The fact that there was a running clock at all, tells the entire story.

Just now, On2whls said:

You’ve purported a lot of “facts”.  Stayed tuned, though.

There was a running clock on Friday night. Doesn't matter if it was for 1 second of the whole second half. Doesn't change a thing.

My team would have gotten the same exact criticism had it been us. It is what it is. Good team, yet overrated as I claimed earlier in the year. 

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Cen10 fans are disappointed but certainly not embarrassed.  We don’t scream for recognition.  

Cen 10 is the #1 Public HSFB School in the state and it's not even close.... Their resume and schedule year in and year out are unmatched by any CA Public and Few on the National Level. As well as they have beaten all of CA top programs that don't Duck Them and are afraid to schedule them.... 

It's laughable that anyone would make a case for another program at this point... CC doesn't cry their way out of the "Open or Nothing" So Cal Sweepstakes, they just go to the semis every year and take on one of the top 2 teams in the country.... As a matter of fact they Opted into the Pac 5 Years ago and became the Top Team.... Cen 10 along with DLS are big reasons those 2 All Star Teams Exist.... I am not sure how that is embarrassing, even if your QB's have an off night and throw 4 Pick 6's....

Whats is Embarrassing is taking on the top team in your Region once every 5 years when you "Think" you can beat them and getting shut out.... Now that is Embarrassing!!!....🤣🤣🤣

If I were a CC Fan right now all I would say is Great Season Kids!.... and WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!.....🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

There was a running clock on Friday night. Doesn't matter if it was for 1 second of the whole second half. Doesn't change a thing.

My team would have gotten the same exact criticism had it been us. It is what it is. Good team, yet overrated as I claimed earlier in the year. 

Early in the year I predicted Cen10 to lose 3 games based on a lot of holes they had to fill.  However, they were undefeated and played well enough to get to the third round of the playoffs but with the #2 and #1 teams in the country to get by, against which on a position by position basis, they were severely overmatched, there was a razor fine margin for error.  They made errors and lost.  Sure they may have been over-rated on a national basis, but whether or not they are as good as Folsom is purely speculative, but I would bet far more people would still pick Cen10 over Folsom based on the fact that they made it through a much tougher overall schedule.

You can act like a rooster and say you saw it coming, but you also claimed they would lose to Rancho  “Cambodia”, DLS would have a tough time with Pitt, and your now infamous prognostication of your own team beating DLS.  You’ve got some work to do there.

I also stated I would have liked to see Folsom beat DLS, not because I don’t like DLS, but I really wanted to see how Folsom stacked up against the kind of competition Cen10 has has to face on the path to the SBG every year since 2013.

All anyone can do regarding Folsom vs Cen10 is speculate.

You spend a lot of time speculating about Folsom but you also tend to confuse “fact” vs speculation.

I thank you for piquing my interest about certain facts though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Sure they may have been over-rated on a national basis

Agreed

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

but whether or not they are as good as Folsom is purely speculative, but I would bet far more people would still pick Cen10 over Folsom based on the fact that they made it through a much tougher overall schedule

It isn't speculation. I am telling you that Folsom is better. Of course, that is my opinion but it is based on the entire picture, seeing both teams progress through the season. Determining the who would win, based on the small percentage of people that post on here, is disingenuous at best, as most are either trolls, or are promoting some other agenda. 

Also- If you take away the playoffs, they're schedule was absolutely NOT tougher and is a totally falsehood, pushed by the some psychotic people on here with an ax to grind.  Pitt sucked. Chandler was good but was really the best team they faced all year.

23 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I dont even know why everyone still does this with that guy.

All we heard was #1 in NorCal & Folsom by 17 all offseason... Folsom then proceeds to lose and get shut out.

Considering all the swings, misses, and idiotic statements made by agenda pushers on here, to include yourself, I take this as a compliment. 

• Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It proves my one point that Folsom is the best public school in Ca.

I don't even believe it's debatable. 

Heck, I even swung a homerun on the Cen10/MD score :)

Again, I will ask you, HOW DOES THE MD-CEN10 GAME PROVE FOLSOM IS NUMBER 1 PUBLIC SCHOOL??????  It absolutely is debatable. Who has Folsom played that compares to MD?  There is no factual evidence from this game that helps Folsoms standing in Ca. Unless you can tell me something that is not opinion based and somehow tie it in to Folsom, which I highly doubt you can