Folsom #1 Public School in CA

FolsomPrisonBlues

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Prove me wrong. 

Don’t need to.  You make ridiculous assertions all the time, never providing a shred of tangible evidence.  That’s your MO.  That, and of course trying to convince everyone that Folsom is better than teams they haven’t played, and is better than teams they lost to.  So sorry for you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

You make ridiculous assertions all the time, never providing a shred of tangible evidence.

Really? See the pic. I was about spot on. Sounds ridiculous with no evidence. You can cry all you want, but the fact is- I was right! They were a good team that was overrated. Nothing to be ashamed of. 

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

and of course trying to convince everyone that Folsom is better than teams they haven’t played,

I don't need to convince anyone. My evidence was the field last night. It was proved no matter if they played or not. 

Capture.PNG

7 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

2 trips down south in the regular season since 2014.

Cen10 trips up north since 2012= ZERO

CC, Trips up north are irrelevant because they have Played IMG "Twice".... They also regularly play the best teams in The Southern Section so they dont NEED to travel to an irrelevant place like Folsom to play a team that nobody cares about.... I mean please, CC beat the #1 team in AZ, Folsom's best win is over a 7 loss team.... Why does CC need to even Acknowledge Folsom?.... They cant even beat DLS....🤣🤣🤣

I am more impressed with PITT who manned up and Traveled to CC Twice... Now that is a legit team that challenges themselves... Not a laughing stock "Paper Tiger".... Folsom only schedules teams they "Think" they can beat.... Just like they thought they had their 5 yaer shot at DLS.... And scored ZERO!....🤣🤣🤣.... And were dominated!..... I mean DLS outgained them in yards and folsom's QB was outplayed by a sophmore!.... The Folsom "Dual Threat" QB was saked 7 times and had -39 yards rushing!... You cant make this up!!!....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

CC, Trips up north are irrelevant because they have Played IMG "Twice".... They also regularly play the best teams in The Southern Section so they dont NEED to travel to an irrelevant place like Folsom to play a team that nobody cares about.... I mean please, CC beat the #1 team in AZ, Folsom's best win is over a 7 loss team.... Why does CC need to even Acknowledge Folsom?.... They cant even beat DLS....🤣🤣🤣

I am more impressed with PITT who manned up and Traveled to CC Twice... No that is a legit team that challenges themselves... Not a laughing stock "Paper Tiger".... Folsom only schedules teams they "Think" they can beat.... Just like they thought they had their 5 yaer shot at DLS.... And scored ZERO!....🤣🤣🤣.... And were dominated!..... I mean DLS outgained them in yards and folsom's QB was outplayed by a sophmore!.... The Folsom "Dual Threat" QB was saked 7 times and had -39 yards rushing!... You cant make this up!!!....🤣🤣🤣

How long did it take you to write all that?

Jesus. I don't know if I should be scared or just sad. You have posted the same exact post over 20 times, with the same exact lines.

My god, there is some weird dudes on here. 

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

How long did it take you to write all that?

Jesus. I don't know if I should be scared or just sad. You have posted the same exact post over 20 times, with the same exact lines.

My god, there is some weird dudes on here. 

Not long at all... It took me longer to respond to your friend @Extremely Humble You Folsom fans have issues....🤣🤣🤣

I feel really bad for @PrepGridiron so from now on, both you folsom  guys and your multiple personalities go on ignore.... this is just ridiculous.... Nobody cares about Folsom and until they beat anyone other then DLS. And on top of that, Folsom is doing a disservice to Nor Cal Football.... If they wanted respect, play CC... Bottom line... You made the DLS game happen so make the CC game happen Bro.... 🤣🤣🤣

At least Grant beat the #1 Public at the time Long Beach Poly.... Folsom has done nothing and you fans are obvoiusly jealous....🤣🤣🤣... You cant make this up!!!!....🤣🤣🤣

Its been fun but making fun of a "Folsom Student" I guess on a message board, but that is not what i am here to do... Carry on Son....

• Like 2

Not long at all... It took me longer to respond to your friend @Extremely Humble You Folsom fans have issues....🤣🤣🤣

I feel really bad for @PrepGridiron so from now on, both you folsom  guys and your multiple personalities go on ignore.... this is just ridiculous.... Nobody cares about Folsom and until they beat anyone other then DLS and Folsom is doing a disservice to Nor Cal Football.... If they wanted respect, play CC... Bottom line... You made the DLS game happen so make the CC game happen Bro.... 🤣🤣🤣

At least Grant beat the #1 Public at the time Long Beach Poly.... Folsom has done nothing and you fans are obvoiusly jealous....🤣🤣🤣... You cant make this up!!!!....🤣🤣🤣

Its been fun but making fun of a Folsom Student on a message board is not what i am here to do... Carry on Son....

First off, that’s not my friend. I think block is a disgrace. Don’t ever associate me with that troll again you little punk bitch. I don’t say anything close to what he does nor do I claim Folsom is the best team, would win by 17, or hijacked a thread in my life. I stay in my lane and speak truth. 

You’re absolutely clueless if you think 1 troll represents “Folsom fans”. Folsom fans don’t even know about this forum or any high school forums you dipshit. Blockhead rubs everyone the wrong way, including Folsom fans. No one likes him. 

All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the perception for an entire team who doesn’t deserve any hate. 

I’m not even going to respond to your other post you mentioned me in because I lost brain cells. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

First off, that’s not my friend. I think block is a disgrace. Don’t ever associate me with that troll again you little punk bitch. I don’t say anything close to what he does nor do I claim Folsom is the best team, would win by 17, or hijacked a thread in my life. I stay in my lane and speak truth. 

You’re absolutely clueless if you think 1 troll represents “Folsom fans”. Folsom fans don’t even know about this forum or any high school forums you dipshit. Blockhead rubs everyone the wrong way, including Folsom fans. No one likes him. 

All it takes is one bad apple to ruin the perception for an entire team who doesn’t deserve any hate. 

I’m not even going to respond to your other post you mentioned me in because I lost brain cells. 

Whatever Dude... You say the same stuff just in a different manner... No reason to call names, in my opinion you guys are the same person.... "You should blame the CIF for Folsom's weak Schedule and Folsom is now the #1 Public HSFB Team in CA" when they refuse to play CC...  Please, you are no better then your Buddy and his 5 personalities... maybe you are him... who knows, and who cares....

The good news is nobody cares what I think, so you "Guys" are all good!....🙂

• Like 1

Whatever Dude... You say the same stuff just in a different manner... No reason to call names, in my opinion you guys are the same person.... "You should blame the CIF for Folsom's weak Schedule and Folsom is now the #1 Public HSFB Team in CA" when they refuse to play CC...  Please, you are no better then your Buddy and his 5 personalities... maybe you are him... who knows, and who cares....

The good news is nobody cares what I think, so you "Guys" are all good!....🙂

We were blaming CIF for Folsom and DLS not meeting in the playoffs. Guess it flew over your head. I know you’re new around here but next time read the full thread before you butt in and start associating me with a member I despise.

And you were right about the last part, nobody values your opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

We were blaming CIF for Folsom and DLS not meeting in the playoffs. Guess it flew over your head. I know you’re new around here but next time read the full thread before you butt in and start associating me with a member I despise.

And you were right about the last part, nobody values your opinion. 

Ha!!!....🙂... Whatever dude... I don't know how you are different then your buddy, other then you take a different approach to say the same thing... Just like in the middle of the MD-CC Game Thread you "Hijack" it with "Folsom is the #1 Public School in CA"... You are the same... you are obviously just another one of his personalities...

I am new but you and your buddy are the same and say the same stuff i have been reading for years.... There is the Folsom rule because of Folsom and their fans, parents and administration so don't blame the CIF, blame yourselves.... You guys needed your QB in 2014 to not get beat by DLS so he could win a state title and set a fake TD record against weak competition that no one cares about....

Sorry buddy, I don't know what else to say.... Call me names and whatever, but you are who you are....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Just like in the middle of the MD-CC Game Thread you "Hijack" it with "Folsom is the #1 Public School in CA"

Again, do you not read the threads at all? I was responding to two well-respected members who posed the question. I simply stated my opinion that yes I think Folsom is better than Centennial this season. So what? That makes me a troll like Block? You have your opinion C10 is better and that’s fine. Both are really solid teams. 

The two members who posed this question by the way have seen both teams play in person this season and follow Cali football much closer than you or I. 

Fuck me though, right?

32 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Ha!!!....🙂... Whatever dude... I don't know how you are different then your buddy, other then you take a different approach to say the same thing... Just like in the middle of the MD-CC Game Thread you "Hijack" it with "Folsom is the #1 Public School in CA"... You are the same... you are obviously just another one of his personalities...

I am new but you and your buddy are the same and say the same stuff i have been reading for years.... There is the Folsom rule because of Folsom and their fans, parents and administration so don't blame the CIF, blame yourselves.... You guys needed your QB in 2014 to not get beat by DLS so he could win a state title and set a fake TD record against weak competition that no one cares about....

Sorry buddy, I don't know what else to say.... Call me names and whatever, but you are who you are....

Still having to deal with folsom trolls. When is it going to be enough Mods ??

• Like 1

@FolsomPrisonBlues this thread is ridiculous and you know it. The outcome of the MD-Cen10 game proves absolutely nothing regarding where Folsom ranks as a public school in Ca. There is no connection between either school. They didnt play MD for a common opponent argument and they certainly didnt play Cen10, so provide something to support your argument that they are the top public school other than your homer opinion. 

14 hours ago, Pops said:

i remember when pitt was the MCS #9 seed but still beat the CA D1 champ who beat the Pac5 champ 

Man, you’re still enamored by that upset all these years later, aren’t ya? ;)

You do realize GB lost 2 other games that season, including to a 7-4 Westlake team?  Pitt’s win was no more impressive than Westlake’s and neither would have beaten the GB team that showed up that postseason, as evidenced by them beating the PAC5 champ.

5 hours ago, nascar624 said:

@FolsomPrisonBlues this thread is ridiculous and you know it. The outcome of the MD-Cen10 game proves absolutely nothing regarding where Folsom ranks as a public school in Ca. There is no connection between either school. They didnt play MD for a common opponent argument and they certainly didnt play Cen10, so provide something to support your argument that they are the top public school other than your homer opinion. 

It proves my one point that Folsom is the best public school in Ca.

I don't even believe it's debatable. 

Heck, I even swung a homerun on the Cen10/MD score :)

5 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Man, you’re still enamored by that upset all these years later, aren’t ya? ;)

You do realize GB lost 2 other games that season, including to a 7-4 Westlake team?  Pitt’s win was no more impressive than Westlake’s and neither would have beaten the GB team that showed up that postseason, as evidenced by them beating the PAC5 champ.

I know all this 

It’s invaluable fodder for banter with socal when they get a bit uppity 

• Like 1