Folsom #1 Public School in CA

FolsomPrisonBlues

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What does being the number 1 public in Cali get you? 

1. Being the #1 public in CA

2. Exposure

3. Major college recruitment 

4. Scholarships for kids

5. Community support

When it's all said and done, nobody at the next level cares what you did in high school except for a few random people on Internet message boards. 

3 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I say settle it on the field. CC doesn’t seem to have a problem coming north

They don't? When is the last time they did? Folsom has gone south a few times since 2014. 

And even you would admit CC is likely an underdog to Folsom and loses by 2 scores. This year. 

Next year- who knows. 

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Commenting on @PrepGridirons assertion that Cen10 has no qualms about coming north- I only went back to 2012.....and guess what? Zero games of travel up north.

Sounds like they are more than willing. 

Fair enough, I was mistaken on this year’s cen10 game against Pitt. Thought it was a return trip here. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Fair enough, I was mistaken on this year’s cen10 game against Pitt. Thought it was a return trip here. 

For the record- I have been told that Cen10 will NOT travel anywhere up north next year, under any circumstances to play Folsom. Any game will HAVE to happen down south, "if" they were to even agree. If any of the Cen10 posters want to reply or dispute my statement, I would love to hear it. This is coming from the source. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

For the record- I have been told that Cen10 will NOT travel anywhere up north next year, under any circumstances to play Folsom. Any game will HAVE to happen down south, "if" they were to even agree. If any of the Cen10 posters want to reply or dispute my statement, I would love to hear it. This is coming from the source. 

Actually doesn’t surprise me. Cen10 seems to take on anyone but doesn’t travel. 

Is chaminade a home and home?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That’s one thing I can respect about Pitt.  Still very weary of them continuing to be easy fodder for DLS every year in the semi’s or finals.   Wish there was someone else that could give DLS a better game

I felt the same way about the whole ststenfrom ‘09-‘15 except for SJB in ‘13

i remember when pitt was the MCS #9 seed but still beat the CA D1 champ who beat the Pac5 champ 

it’s harder to beat these guys 27x in a row than you guys think 🤔 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

I felt the same way about the whole ststenfrom ‘09-‘15 except for SJB in ‘13

i remember when pitt was the MCS #9 seed but still beat the CA D1 champ who beat the Pac5 champ 

it’s harder to beat these guys 27x in a row than you guys think 🤔 

At least many of those games were competitive and by most polls DLS wasn’t even State champs in ‘09 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LOL the “source”.  Is that the same “source” behind all your other hypothetical musings?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, old_e said:

The only good team Folsom plays all year shuts them out and now and now they claim tops because another public school dares to play a real team.  Wait and see what happens to the team you couldn't score on. 

Week 0. And what about the "only" good team "only" scoring 14 points on them?

• Like 1