Folsom #1 Public School in CA

FolsomPrisonBlues

8 minutes ago, nascar624 said:

Again, I will ask you, HOW DOES THE MD-CEN10 GAME PROVE FOLSOM IS NUMBER 1 PUBLIC SCHOOL??????  It absolutely is debatable. Who has Folsom played that compares to MD?  There is no factual evidence from this game that helps Folsoms standing in Ca. Unless you can tell me something that is not opinion based and somehow tie it in to Folsom, which I highly doubt you can

Until another Public School steps up and beats CC on the filed, there is no debate who is the Undisputed #1 Public HSFB team in CA.... Fans from other schools can spin what they want but CC has done it year in and year out.... heck, they even Hung 55 on the #1 Team in AZ and didn't get shout out by the only good team they played... Can any other Public School in CA say that?.... 

Cen 10 is #1 and their is no argument.... Folsom should do everything they can to get a game with CC... The pressure is on Folsom to make the game happen....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nascar624 said:

Again, I will ask you, HOW DOES THE MD-CEN10 GAME PROVE FOLSOM IS NUMBER 1 PUBLIC SCHOOL??????  It absolutely is debatable. Who has Folsom played that compares to MD?  There is no factual evidence from this game that helps Folsoms standing in Ca. Unless you can tell me something that is not opinion based and somehow tie it in to Folsom, which I highly doubt you can

Here’s his logic.  Folsom played DLS tough, but because they have improved over the myriad mistakes made in that game, they are actually better than DLS.  DLS beat up on NorCal trash team Pittsburg by 38, which is far less impressive to him than what Folsom would do to Pittsburg. Cen10 struggles to beat Pittsburg 35-7, thus Folsom automatically better than Cen10.  Throw in a dominating Folsom performance over SoCal# 10 Chaminade and the evidence is simply irrefutable.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Cen 10 is #1 and their is no argument.... Folsom should do everything they can to get a game with CC... The pressure is on Folsom to make the game happen....

We’ve been down that road.  He claims to have inside proof (facts) that Cen10 (and SJB) have dodged Folsom’s requests for games.  Thus, it’s not going to happen.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, nascar624 said:

You can debate it all you want. It is what it is. 

Cen10 is at home after getting running clocked. 

Folsom is the #1 public school in CA. 

Capture.PNG

tenor.gif

58 minutes ago, On2whls said:

We’ve been down that road.  He claims to have inside proof (facts) that Cen10 (and SJB) have dodged Folsom’s requests for games.  Thus, it’s not going to happen.

It doesn't matter what any poster says, All the pressure is on Folsom to make the Game happen.... CC is the Undisputed King, Folsom is the up and comer looking for respect.... It's up to Folsom to make it happen...

And you are right, It wont happen, because Folsom is scared to take on CC... Folsom doesn't schedule teams that they don't think they can beat... That is why CC is #1 and MV is #2 and the Gap is WIDE....

Plus, I don't think Folsom really Cares.... Their #1 Fan and his 6 personalities are the only ones who seem to care.... :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Pitt sucked. Chandler was good but was really the best team they faced all year.

You keep bashing Pitt making reference to how bad they are. They had excusable losses to DLS and Cen10.  They took CVC to OT and blew what would have been a game tying drive late in the 4th qtr versus Liberty.  Obviously then, those teams are trash as well.  Since they show up pretty highly ranked in NorCal, then one can assume most of NorCal outside of Folsom and DLS are trash.  Seems like you’ve substantiated a lot of people’s claims to that effect.

BTW, I’m gonna be up that way the week after Christmas to meet with a guy interested in investing in and manufacturing a motorcycle product I’ve developed.  In addition to being passionate about motorcycling, he’s also a big HS football fan and supporter.  I’m sure he’ll give me some shit about Cen10 too lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Until another Public School steps up and beats CC on the filed, there is no debate who is the Undisputed #1 Public HSFB team in CA.... Fans from other schools can spin what they want but CC has done it year in and year out.... heck, they even Hung 55 on the #1 Team in AZ and didn't get shout out by the only good team they played... Can any other Public School in CA say that?.... 

Yep, I agree there is no debate, but apparently Folsom guy thinks there is, so I wanted to see what craziness he would come up with to try and support his claim, but clearly he can't since I'm still waiting for him to respond with something other than his homer opinion 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It proves my one point that Folsom is the best public school in Ca.

I don't even believe it's debatable. 

Centennial losing big to MD doesn’t prove anything except that MD is in a different league. Centennial is still the best public in CA and even the latest Maxpreps national poll (for what it’s worth) has Centennial ranked higher.

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Centennial losing big to MD doesn’t prove anything except that MD is in a different league. Centennial is still the best public in CA and even the latest Maxpreps national poll (for what it’s worth) has Centennial ranked higher.

The devil doesn't understand that in order to be the best,  you gotta beat the best. All they've done is beat up on a few slappies. The only real team they've faced made them into a turnover machine. 

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Actually it does prove something. MANY posters on here said the game would be tight and some called for a Cen10 win! It was a blowout just as I predicted. No way Folsom gets running clocked. End of story.

Folsom is the #1 public football program in CA. Cen10 is at home.