College football playoffs

HSFBfan

5 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Yet apparently that 4 minutes was enough for you to post that “this game sucks.”

Got it.

The game was horrible....wasnt entertaining in the slightest bit. There was a penalty called on every play. No flow the game at all. And putting up over 100 combined points is not interesting at all. 

2 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Florida and tough non conference games never ever happens.  They just played the first OOC game against an opponent outside of Florida for the first time in ever.  Auburn and Tennessee are the only two SEC that have always played tough OOC conference games on the road.

Not really a factor, neither did Bama. 

Want to stay healthy not quench the knowledge thirst for some “analysts”.

BGW

1 minute ago, Wosinc said:

You watched for 4 minutes.

You don’t have a clue.

I dont need to watch it for more than that to tell u how boring it was. You can tell how a game is going pretty quickly. If your a football fan you know that. On my local radio station lot of people called in saying how bad the game was. Nfl is headed in the wrong direction. 

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont need to watch it for more than that to tell u how boring it was. You can tell how a game is going pretty quickly. If your a football fan you know that. On my local radio station lot of people called in saying how bad the game was. Nfl is headed in the wrong direction. 

This is so stupid that words fail.  A lot of people called in ... Do you bother to think for yourself?

Four minutes you watched.  You don’t have a clue if it was boring or not.