College football playoffs

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I guess you can live with announcers who talk like they are selling insurance more than broadcasting a game and having a very predictable group of same teams being good every year and having nothing interesting happen 

I dont listen to announcers for the most part. I can call the game by myself without listening to them ramble. 

Every week of college football is extremely interesting to me. I sit down and watch about 10 hours of college football every Saturday not including the tuesday Wednesday and Thursday night games. 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Only way LSU ever becomes a threat again is bama dropping off after saban retires,  they will never be good enough to beat bama while he is there until they stop recruiting stars and start recruiting studs

And UF won't ever hit it's old form until they recruit FL better,  Mullen off to good start but he needs to continue to recruit FL smart if they intend to complete 

LSU can get back to elite if they get an elite QB. They have the running game. They have a good defense. You know what would help LSU keeping more kids at home. Alabama goes into Louisiana and pick pockets LSU for their studs. 

Florida will get very good again. They have jones in waiting at Qb who will be better than the current qb Frank's. 

Florida Georgia rivalry should get a lot more competitive soon enough. 

58 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I have no interest in watching the nfl. I watched about 4 minutes of that game last night and turned it off. 

I could watch hours of college football and never be bored with it. 

Florida had a good season this year. Beat LSU. Lost to a top 15 kentucky team which yea I still consider a bad loss but Florida going forward is going to be good. The sec this year is 4-5 deep. Georgia alabama miss state LSU florida kentucky all ranked. The problems looks like the power of the conference is flipping where the SEC east might be getting better than the sec west. 

LSU had a great season. Had some very good wins. Orgeron did a great job with that team this year. 

Mississippi St has no business being ranked.  Kentucky is not top 15.  Florida as well is not top 15.  Were beat soundly in all of their losses.

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

What year was that? I dont remember

Dont forget LSU has 2 NC since 2003. Alabama has won 6. No other conference has won multiple NC in that span. 

Penn St beat Ohio State two seasons ago and then won the conference championship.  They had to settle for the Rose Bowl against USC which was the best Bowl game that season.  2014, I felt the PAC 12 was the best conference in the country.

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Penn St beat Ohio State two seasons ago and then won the conference championship.  They had to settle for the Rose Bowl against USC which was the best Bowl game that season.  2014, I felt the PAC 12 was the best conference in the country.

Yes that was a very good rose bowl. 

I dont remember the 2014 pac 12 season

3 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

The B1G probably shouldn't have a team in the bracket this year...they're just not that good. Michigan will get torched just as badly as OSU would. 

I'd be fine with the Big12 winner getting the spot, no matter who it is. 

B1G is considered by many to be the second best conference behind the SEC....

I know right? What were THEY smoking?

BGW

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

By SEC foes, let's not lose sight of it....

BGW

Florida and tough non conference games never ever happens.  They just played the first OOC game against an opponent outside of Florida for the first time in ever.  Auburn and Tennessee are the only two SEC that have always played tough OOC conference games on the road.

15 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Clemson built a big lead and ran the ball. 

Come on man.  They didn't build their lead.  ND couldn't get out of their own way.  Thew a pick which Clemson converted to a field goal.  ND had great field position.  And then fumbled going in.  All in the 4th quarter.  ND had all of the momentum in the second half.  If the field was dry it would have been a shootout because Clemson would have really have to deal with Will Fullers speed.

54 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Florida and tough non conference games never ever happens.  They just played the first OOC game against an opponent outside of Florida for the first time in ever.  Auburn and Tennessee are the only two SEC that have always played tough OOC conference games on the road.

LSU just played Wisconsin and Syracuse up in the dome. Syracuse at home is pretty tough go ask clemson notre dame etc. 

Georgia played ND at ND

Vandy went to ND as well

Ole miss played Texas tech 

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I have no interest in watching the nfl. I watched about 4 minutes of that game last night and turned it off

I could watch hours of college football and never be bored with it. 

Florida had a good season this year. Beat LSU. Lost to a top 15 kentucky team which yea I still consider a bad loss but Florida going forward is going to be good. The sec this year is 4-5 deep. Georgia alabama miss state LSU florida kentucky all ranked. The problems looks like the power of the conference is flipping where the SEC east might be getting better than the sec west. 

LSU had a great season. Had some very good wins. Orgeron did a great job with that team this year. 

Yet apparently that 4 minutes was enough for you to post that “this game sucks.”

Got it.