College football playoffs

HSFBfan

Ok so heres the question I have

Sec champ is in UGA or alabama

Acc champ is in...clemson will beat Pitt

Notre dame is in if they beat USC 

Last spot....if Ohio state beat Michigan who has the better resume 

Ohio state or Oklahoma if Oklahoma beats WVU

I think Oklahoma should get in over Ohio state. Ohio state loss is terrible. Oklahoma lost to a ranked texas team. 

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok so heres the question I have

Sec champ is in UGA or alabama

Acc champ is in...clemson will beat Pitt

Notre dame is in if they beat USC 

Last spot....if Ohio state beat Michigan who has the better resume 

Ohio state or Oklahoma if Oklahoma beats WVU

I think Oklahoma should get in over Ohio state. Ohio state loss is terrible. Oklahoma lost to a ranked texas team. 

I just want to know where that CC guy is who has picked ND to lose every week.  I also want to know where Columbia fan is who also picked ND to lose every other week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I just want to know where that CC guy is who has picked ND to lose every week.  I also want to know where Columbia fan is who also picked ND to lose every other week.

I really thought they could lose to either NW or Cuse and they obv did not. So they will beat USC next week than the playoffs against Clemson more than likely 

ND is a waste of a playoff spot. Theyll get manhandled in the semis. Bama or Clemson would rip them a new arse hole. As would UGA. Michigan vs ND rematch would be close.

Make it Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, & Michigan. I realize ND beat Michigan in the 1st week of the Season... But Michigan is playing at a much higher level at this point. 

Stomping Syracuse was a decent win... But I feel itll be a repeat of 2012 when Bama embarrassed them in the Natty. 

Just now, ECHS05 said:

ND is a waste of a playoff spot. Theyll get manhandled in the semis.

Make it Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, & Michigan. I realize ND beat Michigan in the 1st week of the Season... But Michigan is playing at a much higher level at this point. 

So much better that Indiana took them the distance.  One team on your entire list has been manhandled this season.  ND is not that team.  Carry on though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

ND is a waste of a playoff spot. Theyll get manhandled in the semis. Bama or Clemson would rip them a new arse hole. As would UGA. Michigan vs ND rematch would be close.

Stomping Syracuse was a decent win... But I feel itll be a repeat of 2012 when Bama embarrassed them in the Natty. 

ND is getting in. All they have to do is beat USC and they are in. I agree they are going to get stomped but they are getting in. 

There was a reason I was hoping ND would lose so they wouldnt get in and get stomped. But that didnt happen so now they will get rolled. 

I would pick UGA to beat ND on neutral field but it doesn’t matter. Bama is going to beat UGA so bulldogs will be out with 2 losses.

USC has no chance to beat ND, so the fighting Irish are in ... most likely at 3 so they will play clemson in semifinals.

If Michigan beats Ohio state than the wolverines will get the 4 spot and be playing Alabama in the other semifinals. 

If Ohio state beats Michigan than Oklahoma will get the 4 seed and play Bama. 

This is assuming Oklahoma wins out which isn’t a guarantee with that defense. 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Notre Dame shouldnt be able to get in without having to play a conference championship game.

They think they are above any of the current conferences... But if they did have one, they wouldnt remain undefeated. 

They let alabama in without playing in the conference championship game. So they already set the precedent to let ND in under the same circumstances. 

ND will be an 8 point dog or so to clemson but they will compete better than expected. 

ND has a legit D and the offense is averaging 15 more points a game with Book at QB because he adds another dimension to the offense passing. 

ND lost their best lineman weeks back a guard but haven’t skipped a beat. 

This ND team is much better than the one that got taken to the woodshed by Bama. But than again .... Bama is better as well with tua. 

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Notre Dame shouldnt be able to get in without having to play a conference championship game.

They think they are above any of the current conferences... But if they did have one, they wouldnt remain undefeated. 

ND will NEVER join a conference for football. 

Listen, it is what it is .... the Irish are getting in .... but if Uga beats Bama? Holy shit, things will get log jammed. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Alabama just won a ship without having to play a conference championship so....

I can say that no one should be able to get in when they schedule FCS schools.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They let alabama in without playing in the conference championship game. So they already set the precedent to let ND in under the same circumstances. 

They let Ohio St in as well without having to play a conference ship and getting beat by the team that won the conference ship.

• Like 1