SEC Title: Georgia 28, Alabama 35 - 4th 1:05

ECHS05

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Except Georgia was ahead of Oklahoma going into this game... Even after losing to Joe Burrow... Dumb ass

It is not the 4 best teams - no matter what the committee says.  Georgia had its shot - win and in.  They failed.  Pure and simple.  They had a 2 TD lead and the ball in the 2nd half.  They did not close the deal.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

This is a nonsense argument.

The committee is tasked with picking the four best teams if all else is equal. That's not the case here.

Oklahoma lost by 3 to their rival and in the rematch beat them by double digits.

Georgia got smoked by LSU and Ohio State got smoked by Purdue.

Bottom line.

I may be be an Ohio State fan, but your logic is irrefutable.

Oklahoma will be a playoff team.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Except Georgia was ahead of Oklahoma going into this game... Even after losing to Joe Burrow... Dumb ass

Yes, they both had 1 loss and I don’t think anyone was debating their position relative to OU.  After today OU still has only 1 loss and GA has 2.  Ultimately the loss to Alabama could be forgiven if that was their only loss, so yes, I think it’s the LSU loss that does them in.

• Like 1

Dawgs needed a score to be up three td's after change of possession, run clock down in 3rd quarter. Missing the fg magnified that in my gut feeling at the moment.

Saban is a master of mind fuck, when dawgs didn't get the end zone fumble in their favor, Saban opted to  left side short field kick off trying to take advantage of the mental letdown by the Dawgs. Almost got it to go, nice fumble scoop by #35... maintaining Dawg possession.

But a great game, physical snot bubbling hits all over the field, electric crowd, clearly a epic memory.

Georgia would beat the rest of the playoff field, not even close in my estimation, Bama is THAT good.

Regards,

BGW

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

This doesn't even make any sense.

Miami stinks right now.

I haven't failed to admit that.

Fanboys like you can be the most deluded people on Earth.

You're in need of psych eval Holmes...

Let's lay off others for a change.

I'll be by in the short bus with tinted windows to pick you up Monday 7:30 am sharp, pack your back pack with a change of underwear.

Your Short Bus Driver

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dawgs needed a score to be up three td's after change of possession, run clock down in 3rd quarter. Missing the fg magnified that in my gut feeling at the moment.

Saban is a master of mind fuck, when dawgs didn't get the end zone fumble in their favor, Saban opted to  left side short field kick off trying to take advantage of the mental letdown by the Dawgs. Almost got it to go, nice fumble scoop by #35... maintaining Dawg possession.

But a great game, physical snot bubbling hits all over the field, electric crowd, clearly a epic memory.

Georgia would beat the rest of the playoff field, not even close in my estimation, Bama is THAT good.

Regards,

BGW

Agreed. 

My opinion is, why do you get gimmicky by inserting Fields. If it ain't broke....don't fix it. SMDH

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

Agreed. 

My opinion is, why do you get gimmicky by inserting Fields. If it ain't broke....don't fix it. SMDH

Yeah, Fields got stuffed couple of times... I mean, it's like Bama knew the play better than the Dawgs.

Can't fool around with Bama and get cute, that's two possession I would love to have back.

BGW