SEC Title: Georgia 28, Alabama 35 - 4th 1:05

ECHS05

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why. Would. I. Do. That. ???

That would be stupid, Smart's body of work for the most part is stellar considering where we've been.

If it went down, we would be praising the size and magnitude of his balls, it failed and you're sharpening the guillotine.

Naw, I'm reasonable.

BGW

It was not risky, it was idiotic.  Hurts is not likely to drive the team 70 yards in about 2 minutes.  Tua was not playing QB.  But he went down fighting .... as I said teams beat themselves and Uncle Nick says thanks.

There was a better shot lining up and going for it on 4th and 11, if you are bound and determined to attempt suicide.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

It was not risky, it was idiotic.  Hurts is not likely to drive the team 70 yards in about 2 minutes.  Tua was not playing QB.  But he went down fighting .... as I said teams beat themselves and Uncle Nick says thanks.

Not gonna be drawn into a war of opinions and assholes. And the uniqueness of such.

Actually barely like you at the moment.

But no thanks....

BGW.

p.s. lose much on this one?

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not gonna be drawn into a war of opinions and assholes. And the uniqueness of such.

Actually barely like you at the moment.

But no thanks....

BGW.

p.s. lose much on this one?

When you are being compared to the Colts fake punt vs the Patriots in 2015 you have become a laughingstock.  Google it - it was special.

PS - not a dime

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

You would know what I meant if you had paid attention, dumbass.

But you were probably too busy whining and crying.

BufordIdiot said that Kirby's resume is stellar "compared to where they were."

Its literally like you have permanent baby dick syndrome and are trying to compensate.

Hence the Gold"member" name.

8 hours ago, Goldmember said:

You would know what I meant if you had paid attention, dumbass.

But you were probably too busy whining and crying.

BufordIdiot said that Kirby's resume is stellar "compared to where they were."

Who’s in a better place, with a better roster and coach?

Georgia or Miami

No doubt you are jealous as hell of the Georgia program.  Your team is an embarrassment week in, week out.... so you have to deflect, and bring up others shortcomings.

Georgia lost to LSU and Bama, nothing to be ashamed of, you on the other hand have plenty to be ashamed of.  

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

ESPN banging the drum for OSU, except oddly for Herbie, who wants UGA.  I guess does not want to be a total homer.  Money talks, so OSU may actually get in.  Of course contraindicating everything the committee said last week.  

Herbie twists himself into a pretzel every year to avoid looking like an OSU alum. The result is him saying a lot of stupid shit. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, FloTex said:

Who’s in a better place, with a better roster and coach?

Georgia or Miami

Georgia got rid of Richt and hired the savior with the bowl cut to win the national championship.

He's 0-for-3 so far.

Georgia was god awful his first year because bowl cut didn't know what he was doing. Then with pretty much the same inherited roster full of juniors and seniors he went to the playoff. This year he had a slightly worse team with more of his players.

I'd say that if you think Kirby's done a great job then you had to have said the same about Richt's first 3 years at Georgia.

In other words, the jury is out whether he'll actually get it done.

6 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Georgia got rid of Richt and hired the savior with the bowl cut to win the national championship.

He's 0-for-3 so far.

Georgia was god awful his first year because bowl cut didn't know what he was doing. Then with pretty much the same inherited roster full of juniors and seniors he went to the playoff. This year he had a slightly worse team with more of his players.

I'd say that if you think Kirby's done a great job then you had to have said the same about Richt's first 3 years at Georgia.

In other words, the jury is out whether he'll actually get it done.

If you arent paying attention to anything at all then sure. I dont remember Richt playing in an MNC at all. Recruiting is at an all time best for UGA & they are showing up for big games .... The only team to keep Georgia from a MNC has been Alabama... None of these other "conference champions" & damn sure not Miami.

I dont think a coaches 1st season can be held against seeing as how Saban went 6-6 his 1st season at Bama.

The Bowl Cut has proven to be an upper echelon coach.... You are butthurt that Miami got Georgias sloppy seconds & he sucks.