FL 5A Cardinal Gibbons 48 North Marion 10 Final (stats only, including play by play) ... 4A final info in thread

golfaddict1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not true. Some of us have been in the Florida pick em that Columbiafan is hosting and have been following fairly closely. 

It's just not being discussed heavily because most of the guys are only interested in the oos stuff due to national poll implications.

Who you got tonight and good luck either way.  

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Who you got tonight and good luck either way.  

I tossed it back and forth. I mean, it's in my nature to pull for Lakeland honestly, but, for the pick 'em, I had to go with depth and STA. 

Also, sort of hoping it's STA for the GEICO series. I have some "business" down at a brewery near Boca. Been just looking for a reason to get anywhere near it. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I tossed it back and forth. I mean, it's in my nature to pull for Lakeland honestly, but, for the pick 'em, I had to go with depth and STA. 

Also, sort of hoping it's STA for the GEICO series. I have some "business" down at a brewery near Boca. Been just looking for a reason to get anywhere near it. :D

Where and when?!   We’ll pm if this happens.  

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Where and when?!   We’ll pm if this happens.  

Which? The brewery or the GEICO game? 

The brewery is called Funky Buddah and it's just outside of Pompano in Oakland Heights. 

The possible game should be down there if both STA and Colquitt win their championships. Rashid said they've tried to set the games up at one of the team's home stadium to improve atmosphere and probably saves money too. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Which? The brewery or the GEICO game? 

Maybe both lol 

The brewery is called Funky Buddah and it's just outside of Pompano in Oakland Heights. 

The possible game should be down there if both STA and Colquitt win their championships. Rashid said they've tried to set the games up at one of the team's home stadium to improve atmosphere and probably saves money too. 

Interesting.  I’d figure CC would get the nod for home field.  Maybe logistics reasons.  Lakeland is ready to ball so it may not matter.   Should be a good one.  

• Like 1

I've been digging on the Funky Buddah brews that I have tried so far. Sticky Treats is by far my favorite. I like their lager too though. If I get a reason to be anywhere near there, I'm gonna make a point of stopping in and see what their tap room is like. Also maybe they have something I can't get up here. 

48 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Interesting.  I’d figure CC would get the nod for home field.  Maybe logistics reasons.  Lakeland is ready to ball so it may not matter.   Should be a good one.  

They're also looking for giving the kids a good experience/climate etc. 

Clearly Ft. Lauderdale is a more attractive location for most folks. I mean, me personally, love it in Moultrie, but, the attraction to wanting to come here just really isn't there unless you're some football historian or whatever and just want to visit Mack Tharpe. 

Clearly, both STA and Colquitt have business to take care of before making big plans, but, I'm hopeful. :D

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I've been digging on the Funky Buddah brews that I have tried so far. Sticky Treats is by far my favorite. I like their lager too though. If I get a reason to be anywhere near there, I'm gonna make a point of stopping in and see what their tap room is like. Also maybe they have something I can't get up here. 

I love me some "Sorry not Sorry" and the "Last Snow" and "Last Buffalo"  they put out some seriously good stouts.  They give me heartburn and make me FAT!

• Like 1