Live GA 7A Title: Milton defeats Colquitt Co. 14-13

ECHS05

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can't really stand this female correspondent for GPB this year. They've had some good ones and some bad ones. This one is on the bad side. She's just talking to be talking and doesn't know enough about the teams or games to make it good. xD

She tries to act excited though. 

I think that makes it worse. 

Does she have any other "qualifications" that make up for her short comings? 😂

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can't really stand this female correspondent for GPB this year. They've had some good ones and some bad ones. This one is on the bad side. She's just talking to be talking and doesn't know enough about the teams or games to make it good. xD

I liked Jackie Brittian , she was pretty good.

I cant remember the name of the other girl I liked.

• Like 1

Irwin beat Clinch 21-3 in regular season, they lost in the rematch tonight. 

Warnsr Robins beat Bainbridge 38-0 in regular season, they lost in the rematch tonight. 

Its Lee County’s time to separate from that and prove they’re the clear No. 1 in 6A and make a case for top 5 in Georgia. 14-0. Won state last year. Ran through their schedule this year. Only time televised this year. Night game. They beat Northside 24-7 earlier this year. This is their platform to make a statement and win big tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Warnsr Robins beat Bainbridge 38-0 in regular season, they lost in the rematch tonight. 

Its Lee County’s chance to prove they’re for real. 14-0. Won state last year. Ran through their schedule this year. Only time televised this year. Night game. They beat Northside 24-7 earlier this year. This is their platform to make a statement  

I don't want to put added pressure on Lee but this guy will be there watching 

IMG_5323.JPG

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Its Lee County’s chance to prove they’re for real. 14-0. Won state last year. Ran through their schedule this year. Only time televised this year. Night game. They beat Northside 24-7 earlier this year. This is their platform to make a statement  

To hear the Lee fans tell it, they'd beat the brakes off of Colquitt this year. Too bad their coach already said they won't be playing Colquitt next year due to something something two year cycle something or other. xD

I would have thought they'd remember that mess from a couple of years back. I guess they're feeling pretty spry again though. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

To hear the Lee fans tell it, they'd beat the brakes off of Colquitt this year. Too bad their coach already said they won't be playing Colquitt next year due to something something two year cycle something or other. xD

I would have thought they'd remember that mess from a couple of years back. I guess they're feeling pretty spry again though. 

I was going to ask that question 

who wins? I say Colquitt by a few

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I liked Jackie Brittian , she was pretty good.

I cant remember the name of the other girl I liked.

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

She's nice to look at and she comes off as a little dumb. 

Those are decent traits for a one night stand. xD

Grace Olson! Thats it.

She was my favorite.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Probably Colquitt by a few scores. I could see it being a lot like it was the last time we played over at their house. I think their coach could see that too. 

When you assume it makes an ass out of u and me. And sometimes some other mutha f*cka too.

But mainly u.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Between her and Brian Jordan I'm having a hard time listening.

• Like 1