Stephen A Smith at ESPN

Mjd33

https://dailysnark.com/stephen-a-smith-shows-he-knows-nothing-about-football-with-horrible-analysis-of-chargers-chiefs-game/

This is So embarrassing. This is Espn! 

Spencer ware is not playing tonight. 

Hunter Henry hasn’t played a down this year.

Derrick Johnson’s  not on chiefs anymore. 

The suits upstairs have to be shaking their heads this morning. Look at the faces of Bruschi and Max. Is it worth giving someone so cluelesss a mouth piece while sacrificing and degrading the quality of your product, just to bring in a certain demographic? 

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

https://dailysnark.com/stephen-a-smith-shows-he-knows-nothing-about-football-with-horrible-analysis-of-chargers-chiefs-game/

This is So embarrassing. This is Espn! 

Spencer ware is not playing tonight. 

Hunter Henry hasn’t played a down this year.

Derrick Johnson’s  not on chiefs anymore. 

The suits upstairs have to be shaking their heads this morning. Look at the faces of Bruschi and Max. Is it worth giving someone so cluelesss a mouth piece while sacrificing and degrading the quality of your product, just to bring in a certain demographic? 

He also fell asleep during the fights last weekend. He had to be woken up

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think he feels if he yells loud enough his argument is more valid. 

ESPN is an embarrassment to sports with their awkward, wanna be cool sports announcers. It looks like pretend reporting.

They also have interjected far left politics that people are choosing to not have ESPN in their packages and for good reason 

Espn has been a joke for years. Most if not all of their shows are crap. 

On 12/13/2018 at 2:11 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I think he feels if he yells loud enough his argument is more valid. 

ESPN is an embarrassment to sports with their awkward, wanna be cool sports announcers. It looks like pretend reporting.

They also have interjected far left politics that people are choosing to not have ESPN in their packages and for good reason 

Lol 😝Stephen A is My Guyyyyy

13 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

I don't know why he is even doing boxing. He knows nothing about the sport. When I see him trying to argue with Teddy Atlas, it seems like Teddy is trying to summon all of his strength not to choke him. 

I agree. Stephen has no knowledge of boxing at all. Teddy has been in the game forever. Great guy. Had a chance of meeting him fee years back. 

The only people who should do boxing are previous boxers or at least someone who has been in the game. 

• Like 1