College football recruiting: 2018 Early Signing Period Thread

RedZone

Ohio St loses one to gump........Saban  = great flipper

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/Alabama-Football-Recruiting-Tide-flips-Ohio-State-commit-Jordan-Battle-to-kick-off-National-Signing-Day--126160645/

Nick Saban’s tear through opposing Power Five commitment lists continues.

Four-safety and Ohio State commit Jordan Battle is the latest to flip to the Crimson Tide after Alabama flipped 5-star safety Dax Hill from Michigan and 4-star cornerback Jeffery Carter from Texas A&M earlier this month. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Alabama running away with this class. Landing Sanders and Neal today solidified the top spot. Great response by Coach Saban and the staff this year. Hearing Locks closed Sanders last night as a final than you gift to Saban before he partsway to Maryland. 

Damn it’s good to be one of the bad guys. 

Man the rich just get richer.   Florida really needs DL and DBs though.   We need to lock up Steele and Elam.  I thought we had Steele in the bag, but Cristobal at Oregon is starting to annoy me. 

As far as Rbs go I'm happy with Perine and Dameon Pierce.   Damion Pierce (Bainbridge) is a complete stud IMO.  They need to get Bowman from Lakeland in next years class. 

50 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Alabama running away with this class. Landing Sanders and Neal today solidified the top spot. Great response by Coach Saban and the staff this year. Hearing Locks closed Sanders last night as a final than you gift to Saban before he partsway to Maryland. 

Damn it’s good to be one of the bad guys. 

Alabama did not get neal. He went to uga

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

He just signed with Bama. Do you even college football up north bro?  Georgia signed Dean, they can have his 4.8 slow ass. We got Sanders and Neal the two players we needed 

937E942A-479E-405A-B4B4-D625C8963F69.jpeg

Sorry trying to keep up with everything. My whole life is college football. So yeah I college football up north. 

Btw so far I'm 7-0 in bowl mania. I watch so many hours of college football it would make your head spin

• Thanks 1