Jeff Fisher Final Poll

The Stache

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho hum.... was looking something to move the needle. 

Nope, nothing, nada, zilch....

Kinda like playing safe on 8 ball pool, just don’t quite have the balls to make the right play. 

Well see how the rest of the polls play out.... don’t agree with MD at #1 with a loss and forfeit. Poor optics and opens up easy arguments for the rest of the poll. 

Regards,

BGW

p.s. I’m a MD fan, no bias here. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ho hum.... was looking something to move the needle. 

Nope, nothing, nada, zilch....

Kinda like playing safe on 8 ball pool, just don’t quite have the balls to make the right play. 

Well see how the rest of the polls play out.... don’t agree with MD at #1 with a loss and forfeit. Poor optics and opens up easy arguments for the rest of the poll. 

Regards,

BGW

p.s. I’m a MD fan, no bias here. 

Bro I’m sorry but if u think Texas deserves a mnc ur more unstable then @TheHotisBlock after finding out his coaches skipped town so they didn’t have to have a return game with DLS

4 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

I will just leave this right here! Congratulations to those kids. They deserve it.

20181223_184238.thumb.jpg.8702b95cf985c7e34f46443b9b35c44a.jpg

All joking aside I’m okay with it. I don’t like it but I’m okay with it. MD had a great year and played a nation schedule but they do have the lose to Bosco. 

@GardenStateBaller will be happy with this since he hates the idea of MD winning the MNC this year but he also thinks teams need to play OOS game to be considered elite...

🤔

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

North Shore deserves it more so. That’s a solid #1. I wanted Duncanville over NS. 

Didnt happen, despite my bullshittery here and there MD ain’t it this year, body of work not there. 

Colquitt blew it Dawg, couldn’t overcome refs and momentum shifts. 

Regards,

Your Daddy

I wanted Duncanville to win too, but I think North Shore the best chance to move to #1 of the two teams.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

All joking aside I’m okay with it. I don’t like it but I’m okay with it. MD had a great year and played a nation schedule but they do have the lose to Bosco. 

@GardenStateBaller will be happy with this since he hates the idea of MD winning the MNC this year but he also thinks teams need to play OOS game to be considered elite...

🤔

I don't have a problem with MD winning a share either. But they didn't deserve it outright. 

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

🤔

GSB is in the business of brokering said OOS, no surprise there. 

BGW

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're FOS. I'm just a purist. MNCs should always be undefeated. Who's ever heard of a two-loss hsfb MNC? The last time a one-loss MNC was crowned was 1974. 44 years ago. Think about that. 

So elite teams should play it safe and never play any other out of state elite teams...got it thanks!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And that's without a quality OOS win. NJ is similar to GA after all!! 

I think my mans Fisher acknowledged and added in we lost on a personal foul on 4th down which gave them a field goal to end it all without having a head coach 

im sure The Fish Miester 🐠 added that into his algorithm