NYHSFAN33: Bishop Loughlin (Brooklyn, N.Y.)?

RedZone

33 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Was able to watch from my phone .... sloppy game.  Neither team looks good.  Dunham getting a lot of favorable whistles this second half.  Athletically they aren’t really much, Loughlin turning the ball over every other time down court.  Not a very fluid game at all.

Real sloppy right throughout. Loughlin will be lucky to finish top 3 in their league.

Just now, legendsofthefall said:

Real sloppy right throughout. Loughlin will be lucky to finish top 3 in their league.

The CHSAA Brooklyn / Queens division top 3  is usually Christ the King, Loughlin, and Malloy in some order.  Some years Holy Cross, St Francis, or Xaverian sneaks in instead.  The Bronx / Manhattan / Westchester division is wide open.  I guess Cardinal Hayes would be the favorite this season.  After that I don’t know what to make out if the Iona Prep, St Ray’s, Monsignor Scanlan, Stepinac, Mt St Michael clusterfuck.  Stepinac won the whole NYS Federation tournament last year and they are 2-9 this year so far.  So I have no idea what to expect.

• Like 1

Some rugged basketball....I think both teams are better on fresher days.

Hard to play from behind and catch up the entire game....Dunham had some chances.

Congrats to Bishop Loughlin........first NY squad to win the event.

Boys and Girls 2011? , and Lincoln (2017) have recently played in this event.

Cowboys/Seahawks ain't much better....

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Some rugged basketball....I think both teams are better on fresher days.

Hard to play from behind and catch up the entire game....Dunham had some chances.

Congrats to Bishop Loughlin........first NY squad to win the event.

Boys and Girls 2011? , and Lincoln (2017) have recently played in this event.

Cowboys/Seahawks ain't much better....

Hope that makes you happy 

signed CAJ 😂

22 hours ago, legendsofthefall said:

Easily half of them. Jackson, Smith and Pearl well All Americans as well as All City. They'd all most likely be at prep schools just like Cole Anthony and Cockburn are today.

Hopefully this kid from upstate (jr) stays playing for his HS through senior year.  If he develops a perimeter game he will be in the league.  He is super explosive 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ToddSchlegelTV/status/1081647997467967493

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Hopefully this kid from upstate (jr) stays playing for his HS through senior year.  If he develops a perimeter game he will be in the league.  He is super explosive 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ToddSchlegelTV/status/1081647997467967493

Good looking prospect. Sounds like a Syracuse lock. I hope he stays in NYS too. Albany Academy is kind of a prep school, no?

On 1/5/2019 at 3:14 PM, legendsofthefall said:

Easily half of them. Jackson, Smith and Pearl well All Americans as well as All City. They'd all most likely be at prep schools just like Cole Anthony and Cockburn are today.

Speaking of Kofi, Here’s some more recruiting news for you Legends:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lohudinsider/status/1082026036756430850

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Speaking of Kofi, Here’s some more recruiting news for you Legends:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lohudinsider/status/1082026036756430850

Yeah thanks. I'm a Johnnies fan and we were in on him pretty good so I saw this earlier. Odd choice for Kofi. Just pay these kids already instead of paying their fixers/inner circles. 

• Haha 1