March Madness

THS2011

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I made a group called "PrepGridiron Crew"

Password is Varsityboard

I even added our PrepGridiron site logo as our Group logo...

Join up fellas... heres a link

http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2017/en/group?groupID=1977955

But what if someone cheats and picks the teams they think will win?

Will you have another meltdown?

I signed up, but I hate the scoring systems most places use. I researched different scoring systems this year and combined some ideas with my own ideas to develop a better scoring system.

Basically, for a correct pick you start with a base of 16 pts.......if the higher seed wins, you take the difference in seeds and subtract it from 16...........if the lower seed wins, you take the difference in seeds and add it to 16. .....Then, I add points per round as an increasing fibonacci sequence (1,2,3,5,8,13) to give a little extra value to later round games. 

25 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

I signed up, but I hate the scoring systems most places use. I researched different scoring systems this year and combined some ideas with my own ideas to develop a better scoring system.

Basically, for a correct pick you start with a base of 16 pts.......if the higher seed wins, you take the difference in seeds and subtract it from 16...........if the lower seed wins, you take the difference in seeds and add it to 16. .....Then, I add points per round as an increasing fibonacci sequence (1,2,3,5,8,13) to give a little extra value to later round games. 

93434191-einstein-tongue_custom-36fb0ce3

• Like 3