The No Nonsense Top 100-Final Poll

Omaha Vol

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Cmon I know u like to please certain states but Jeezzzzz Allen skated thru their schedule with Midway being their toughest game during the season outside Duncanville...that’s fine Allen can be a top 3 team instate but they are not allowed to manipulate the polls with that schedule 

okay 👌 say you and Bob work at a warehouse and you and bob get the same paycheck..But Bob sits on Facebook all day and sits down and takes 30 breaks a day, and does the Bare minimum

while you bust ur ass , do everything u gotta do and gotta do all Bobs work also  because He likes his safe space and doesn’t feel it’s necessary to do anything above the Bare minimum,,,,, but at the end of the day ... you and BoB get paid the same 

Not sure if I would've used Midway as my example (Allen thumped them 51-7). You're correct, the schedule wasn't very becoming of them. You can't use a weaker schedule as the sole reason for not ranking a team, though. 

Take St. Frances for example. They didn't play a team with a pulse all year long (with the exception of the cancelled SJP game), but when it counted they showed up and walloped a good Lee Co. squad. Allen came back and made a decent showing against a very good Duncanville team that had been absolutely destroying everyone in their path. The only team (or teams) that could've given Duncanville a decent game would have to be a top 5-25 type of team. Perhaps a #10 ranking might've been a bit high, but they are at least in a national top 25 based on that alone. 

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Cmon I know u like to please certain states but Jeezzzzz Allen skated thru their schedule with Midway being their toughest game during the season outside Duncanville...that’s fine Allen can be a top 3 team instate but they are not allowed to manipulate the polls with that schedule 

okay 👌 say you and Bob work at a warehouse and you and bob get the same paycheck..But Bob sits on Facebook all day and sits down and takes 30 breaks a day, and does the Bare minimum

while you bust ur ass , do everything u gotta do and gotta do all Bobs work also  because He likes his safe space and doesn’t feel it’s necessary to do anything above the Bare minimum,,,,, but at the end of the day ... you and BoB get paid the same 

I would take Bob behind the wood shed and whoop his ass. 

Problem solved😀

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

MNCs isn’t the same as equal pay on the job b/c pay is a tangible EARNED exchange. Smh 

9 hours ago, abbatt said:

Omaha,

I`m wondering why the top teams in NE don`t seem to play any OOS games. Teams like Aurora....Skutt Catholic....Burke....Millard West could certainly hold their own against comparable teams from Wisc....Iowa......Idaho  etc.

Any thoughts ?

You know, I’ve always wondered why myself. I didn’t live here in the 80s, but I heard Creighton Prep used to travel occasionally. They were good and they have money. Then they just stopped. 

Creighton Prep, Skutt, and the Millard schools all have the money to travel. I would love to see one or two of them venture out and play a Kansas City or Des Moines school. No reason why they can’t. I think they’re scared of getting embarrassed by a Rockhurst or Dowling type of school. 

These days they wouldn’t be on the level of your IL teams. Loyola, LWE, or Nazareth would’ve thumped Burke this year.