DBP 2019 OOS opponents?

I AM IRONMAN

18 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

JS is a great team. It's the other two that are very disappointing. 

LDT has no right to criticize CQ anymore now. That's all. 

I’d rather have that schedule then a schedule with arch bishop wood, Irvington, Hackensack, West Orange Hudson Catholic Millville, union city west catholic 

i 100% applaud this schedule,,, especially MetLife game, 100 percent PR move to Get all the TriState athletes to go to the Best school in the area.. especially after Joes Puts up 60 on the Them 

Bravo 👏 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I agree that it'll help SJR for recruiting purposes. Another reason it'll be a one-year event. #IMGfactor 

Absolutely I hope it’s such a blow out that those Kids In NY are embarrassed to play instate that they cross the Border to BNU Country next year to Get some real exposure 

24 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Absolutely I hope it’s such a blow out that those Kids In NY are embarrassed to play instate that they cross the Border to BNU Country next year to Get some real exposure 

If that was the case wouldn’t you want to recruit the kids who were playing on a team that was at least competitive in NY? Better than 5-5 at least I would assume.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

If that was the case wouldn’t you want to recruit the kids who were playing on a team that was at least competitive in NY? Better than 5-5 at least I would assume.

Could have sworn Archbishop stephanic is one of ur best teams and they only managed to squeeze by Hayes by only like 3 points 😂 

dont  matter no ones gonna care about who’s joes playing 

all they see is N.J. 68. NY 12 on the scoreboard 

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Could have sworn Archbishop stephanic is one of ur best teams and they only managed to squeeze by Hayes by only like 3 points 😂 

dont  matter no ones gonna care about who’s joes playing 

all they see is N.J. 68. NY 12 on the scoreboard 

It would be funny if that didn't happen....

The Point that you unsurprisingly missed is that none of the kids who usually go to Hayes would be going to SJR instead.  Hayes draws some kids for basketball, but the football players that go there aren’t going to be changing their mind and instead going to play for SJR instead, doesn’t matter if the score is 100-0. 

5 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

The Point that you unsurprisingly missed is that none of the kids who usually go to Hayes would be going to SJR instead.  Hayes draws some kids for basketball, but the football players that go there aren’t going to be changing their mind and instead going to play for SJR instead, doesn’t matter if the score is 100-0. 

Ur right You know football, you know that Cardinal Hayes Stud QB wouldn’t play in the BNU I forgot my bad... cause Hayes is so bad

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ur right You know football, you know that Cardinal Hayes Stud QB wouldn’t play in the BNU I forgot my bad... cause Hayes is so bad

Not sure what this means, but the bottom line is that kids from the Bronx who usually go to Hayes aren’t going to NJ to play football. Hayes isn’t losing football players to the BNU, no matter how good they are or how bad Hayes is.  Hayes isn’t a football school. SJR would be better off playing them in basketball instead, trying recruit some of their ballers over there.

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I agree that it'll help SJR for recruiting purposes. Another reason it'll be a one-year event. #IMGfactor 

Please feed christ the king to Bergen Catholic or SPP. Bruce Eugene is talking real slick from the safety of his mediocre football hotbed in middle village. Set this up asap! He's begging for it. Or just feed him to piscataway or Mater Dai.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Please feed christ the king to Bergen Catholic or SPP. Bruce Eugene is talking real slick from the safety of his mediocre football hotbed in middle village. Set this up asap! He's begging for it. Or just feed him to piscataway or Mater Dai.

Christ the King?  I don’t even think they are in the highest classification of the CHSAA.  And if they are they probably finished in last place this past season, they were 1-7.  That’s not mediocre anywhere.  Way to set the bar high.

4 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Christ the King?  I don’t even think they aren’t even in the highest classification of the CHSAA.  And if they are they probably finished in last place this past season, they were 1-7.  That’s not mediocre anywhere.  Way to set the bar high.

Yes, but on a national level they are NY's most relevant team as they feature double digit power 5 recruits. They have some coaches that recruit talent well, and get them bigtime exposure. Do to their high level recruits their coach has been tweeting mike quick asking to play a BNU private. Tbh none of the NY teams are worth playing. I'm very familiar with the NYC/ Westchester programs. I'm from the area. It's all about displaying some of the talant NY has. I think it's good exposure for any school that decides to do it. 

• Like 1

Just now, SJR 04 said:

Yes, but on a national level they are NY's most relevant team as they feature double digit power 5 recruits. They have some coaches that recruit talent well, and get them bigtime exposure. Do to their high level recruits their coach has been tweeting mike quick asking to play a BNU private. Tbh none of the NY teams are worth playing. I'm very familiar with the NYC/ Westchester programs. I'm from the area. It's all about displaying some of the talant NY has. I think it's good exposure for any school that decides to do it. 

On a national level they are NY most relevant team?  They finished 1-7 last year.  That means 1 win and 7 losses.  This might be the dumbest post on the board

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

On a national level they are NY most relevant team?  They finished 1-7 last year.  That means 1 win and 7 losses.  This might be the dumbest post on the board

Who gives a fuck about a NY team that went 8-0 without one national recruite???what are you talking about. When you refer to a NY school anywhere outside of NY, no one will know anything about that school in respect to football unless they can associate the school with a kid Miami is recruiting, or a kid that is killing at Ohio state. So yes, they are the most relevant on a national level because they have kids that are headline recruite at colleges outside of the tri state.  Get it??

Just now, SJR 04 said:

Who gives a fuck about a NY team that went 8-0 without one nation recruite???what are you talking about. When you refer to a NY school anywhere outside of NY, no one will know anything about that school in respect to football unless they can associate the school with a kid Miami is recruiting, or a kid that is killing at Ohio state. So yes, they are the most relevant on a national level because they have kids that are headline recruite at colleges outside of the tri state.  Get it??

No I don’t get it.  I don’t care if they recruit the NY Giants offensive line.  They finished with 1 win.  I do know that you said a team that finished with 1 win is the relevant.  They are not even relevant in the state of NY, never mind nationally.  This is too ridiculous to even respond to any further but at least I know to ignore any other BS you want to spew from here on out.

Just now, SJR 04 said:

I'm not alluding to them playing gold football, their coaches are running around doing that. I'm speaking in terms of high profile kids vs other high profile kids. That's it and that's all

I understand the point you are attempting to make, it just doesn’t resonate.  Theor high profile kids got them 1 win and boat raced 42-14 against Iona Prep in a game I attended last season.  They are literally an afterthought in the NY HS football scene, never mind nationally.  that is all I’m saying.