Jalen Hurts gone to Oklahoma.

TheMaximumHornetSting

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He spent 3 years in the SEC.  Never learned to pass.  Those SEC QBs are pretty rancid overall.  Just look at the NFL.  He now has a Coach that knows how to toss the rock.  Didn't need to throw in the SEC.  That's why TUA is a big deal.  That kid is just another QB in the Big 12.  

💯   The big 12 has had back-back QB heisman winners an another alumni QB playing in the AFC championship.  Yeah, hurts is in good hands in developing as a QB.

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

That's why TUA is a big deal.  That kid is just another QB in the Big 12.  

Tua is quite possibly the softest QB in the SEC. Not a big deal.

All it takes is for a d-lineman to look at the guy sideways and he's in the injury tent. Hahaha. 

Just sayin'. Since he got brought up and all.

10 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Cool man.  Only unfinished business we have is retirement and getting the boys through college. One is off this year as Marine Corps officer the other will graduate and go with us as he can do his job(computer programmer) wherever .3 years baby and wee free 

My cousin just redid his marine Corps contract taking him to 27 years in the corps

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

He spent 3 years in the SEC.  Never learned to pass.  Those SEC QBs are pretty rancid overall.  Just look at the NFL.  He now has a Coach that knows how to toss the rock.  Didn't need to throw in the SEC.  That's why TUA is a big deal.  That kid is just another QB in the Big 12.  

I got a new mouse, it's badass... therefore I'm full of badassery, therefore after years of irrelevance in the small twelve grooming qb's but no natty's.

I remain a badass,

BGW

p.s. SEC every day and twice on Sunday that includes all types of BBQ with it, BEast Texas.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All it takes is for a d-lineman to look at the guy sideways and he's in the injury tent. Hahaha. 

He does have a laundry list of boo-boos with a pick, turnover, sack, etc...

Dem Dawgs reminded Tua of said list.

BGW

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Softer than Fromm.  Dem Horns had him gun shy.  Couldn't resist. 😆 Most SEC qbs looked soft playing outside the 3 yards and cloud of dust cousins league at seasons end 

Another SEC QB coming to the Big 12 too learn the fwd pass and a JawJaa Bulldog at that.  Hell at this pace Fromm will leave next.  

Mathew Downing, a rising sophomore who served as the third-string quarterback for the Bulldogs this past season, announced on Twitter on Wednesday night that he is transferring to TCU. It was unclear whether or not he would be on scholarship at his new school. 

At UGA this past season, Downing backed up starter Jake Fromm and Fields. The 6-foot, 195-pounder from Alpharetta saw mop-up duty in four games.

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Softer than Fromm.  Dem Horns had him gun shy.  Couldn't resist. 😆 Most SEC qbs looked soft playing outside the 3 yards and cloud of dust cousins league at seasons end 

Another SEC QB coming to the Big 12 too learn the fwd pass and a JawJaa Bulldog at that.  He'll at this pace Fromm will leave next.  

Mathew Downing, a rising sophomore who served as the third-string quarterback for the Bulldogs this past season, announced on Twitter on Wednesday night that he is transferring to TCU. It was unclear whether or not he would be on scholarship at his new school. 

At UGA this past season, Downing backed up starter Jake Fromm and Fields. The 6-foot, 195-pounder from Alpharetta saw mop-up duty in four games.

Yeah, those cats are transferring over where the defenses don't hit as hard. 

I really don't remember seeing Fromm in the injury tent much this year. 

Saw Tua in there seems like at least once per game. xD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I told you hes a lifer. He will probably die in his fatigues. Idk what it takes to get to E-9 if there is such a thing but if there is hell probably get there 

Yes it's the Master Gunnery Seargeant or SgtMaj rank in the Corps.  2 stripes above me.  After 20 I was good with my retirement pay and was ready to hit the Civilian world and get paid.  I understand sticking around for more retirement pay and being the Man.  But you can hit the World earlier and get that bank.  He'll I'm in Phienix right now on the Company dime.  Good for him.  I love my Corps too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, those cats are transferring over where the defenses don't hit as hard. 

I really don't remember seeing Fromm in the injury tent much this year. 

Saw Tua in there seems like at least once per game. xD

You mean where the defenses play 10 in the box because the passing game is about as complex as a 9yr old Pop Warner league in SLC, Lake Travis, or Allen 🤣 Hell I think I just saw a Clemson receiver run thru the Phx Airport still untouched.  Thank GOD Hollywood Brown was hurt when they played Mobilehoma.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yes it's the Master Gunnery Seargeant or SgtMaj rank in the Corps.  2 stripes above me.  After 20 I was good with my retirement pay and was ready to hit the Civilian world and get paid.  I understand sticking around for more retirement pay and being the Man.  But you can hit the World earlier and get that bank.  He'll I'm in Phienix right now on the Company dime.  Good for him.  I love my Corps too.

I think you gotta do what's right for you and your situation. Idk why he continues to stay but after 24 years I guess that's all you know and I guess there's a level of comfort in that. Theres gotta be something hes looking to achieve in the Marines that he hasnt accomplished yet or like I said theres a level of comfort after 24 years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You mean where the defenses play 10 in the box because the passing game is about as complex as a 9yr old Pop Warner league in SLC, Lake Travis, or Allen 🤣 Hell I think I just saw a Clemson reveiver run thru the Phx Airport still untouched.  Thank GOD Hollywood Brown was hurt when they played Mobilehoma.  

I told everyone for weeks the secondary of alabama was not at the level they had been in the past and if you can exploit that you can win. 

• Haha 1

Conference of QBs

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=211783081

“People always want to hate on the Big 12. They say that we don’t play defense,” said Mayfield, who began his college career at Texas Tech. “But what they don’t realize is we have the best offenses in the country. That shows in bowl games. It shows at the next level … It’s good for the conference.”

These days, there is no better ambassador for Big 12 football, especially Big 12 quarterbacks, than Mahomes. His 375-yard passing performance against Cleveland marked his eighth consecutive 300-yard passing game, one short of Drew Brees’ NFL record, and his 29 TD passes in Mahomes’ first 10 starts of his career represents the most by any quarterback in his first 10 games since 1950.

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I told everyone for weeks the secondary of alabama was not at the level they had been in the past and if you can exploit that you can win. 

Never had to tell me.  Go read the posts.  I even said i hope JawJaa tries to throw on Texas.  The Big 12 plays the best pass defense in America.  You can't go by yds given up.   Smaller faster LBs.  Long Secondary kids in Big 12. They don't have big interior guys like the SEC and Big 10 on Defense for the most part.  It's bend don't break.  They play good defense inside the Red zone.  People don't understand that.  

Watch Baylor vs Vandy.  Okie St vs Mizzou and UT vs. GA and you will see what I mean.  As the field gets smaller that speed on Defense shows.  Both Baylor Okie State and UT constantly made big plays on Defense when the field shrunk.  The 1st 2 won against the SEC making big plays on Defense at the end inside the Redzine with speed on Defense.  Ask Fromm about that speed on Defense  

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Never had to tell me.  Go read the posts.  I even said i hope JawJaa tries to throw on Texas.  The Big 12 plays the best pass defense in America.  You can't go by yds given up.   Smaller faster LBs.  Long Secondary kids in Big 12. They don't have big interior guys like the SEC and Big 10 on Defense for the most part.  It's bend don't break.  They play good defense inside the Red zone.  People don't understand that.  

Watch Baylor vs Vandy.  Okie St vs Mizzou and UT vs. GA and you will see what I mean.  

Hard to defend defenses giving up 400+ yards a game and highest scoring games across the country but I'll take a look at regular season games not bowl season when people arent playing. 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hard to defend defenses giving up 400+ yards a game and highest scoring games across the country but I'll take a look at regular season games not bowl season when people arent playing. 

Then why do they light up the SEC? No one plays Austin Peay and other scrubs in the big 12.  Go look at Bama vs the SEC and tell me how many yds and pts they scored each week.  I will wait also post their scores against the SEC.  How many yds did North Texas put on Arkansas on the road.  Bama played the same Pigs.  🤣 hard to defend that but you try hard.  I will .

A few yrs back TCU beat Old Piss one of your top teams at the time 40 - 3 in a bowl game.  Now show me where you beat a Big 12 team like that recently in a bowl. That Conference is no better than any other truth be told.  They prove it every year in the bowl.

The Cousins are the best propagandist since Goebbles. Best Defense blah blah blah.  Get lit up.  They didn't wanna play in that bowl.  Destroy The Citadel at home it's proof of how great their defense is.  One team win they all win.  Best teams get smoked they didn't care.  Freaking comical.  Remember these are the Trump.voting regions so alternative facts are real.  I want Mobilehoma to suck.  But some dude in Kentucky is linked to Bama winning/losing.  I felt no pain with Bama beating the Land grabbers.  Hey Kansas sucks and no one in Austin cares when they get skull drugged. 🤣

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Then why do they light up the SEC? No one plays Austin Peay and other scrubs in the big 12.  Go look at Bama vs the SEC and tell me how many yds and pts they scored each week.  I will wait also post their scores against the SEC.  How many yds did North Texas put on Arkansas on the road.  Bama played the same Pigs.  🤣 hard to defend that but you try hard.  I will .

A few yrs back TCU beat Old Piss one of your top teams at the time 40 - 3 in a bowl game.  Now show me where you beat a Big 12 team like that recently in a bowl. That Conference is no better than any other truth be told.  They prove it every year in the bowl.

Again you bring up bowl games. Stop bringing up bowl games they mean nothing.....heres a real game from year.....ole miss who absolutely sucks beat Texas Tech 47-27. Texas tech gave up 47 points to a bad ole miss team.  Btw Alabama put up over 60 on ole miss. 

Bowl games are meaningless. Nobody should ever use bowl games as a reference esp now when the players dont play. 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

VS. BIG 12

• The SEC hasn’t posted a losing record against the Big 12 since ’02, when Alabama lost to Oklahoma and Ole Miss lost to Texas Tech. Although the average score is close in the 2010s (30.6-28.2), the SEC is 13-6 against the Big 12 so far this decade.

This can't be true.  Hell OU have at least 4 alone. You lost 3 about 3wks ago.  In the last 3 - 4 years the Big 12 is right there head to head.  More propaganda

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It was published lol......again bowl games dont count. Nobody counts bowl games.....real games only like I showed u ole miss 47-27 over TT. Next year LSU va texas i cant wait.

Last 4 years.  Do the math

2018 big 12. 4. - 3

2017 2 - 2

2016 Big 12 3 - 2

2015 SEC 3 - 2

2018 4 -  3 0 57.1.  31.7 . 32.7

2017 2 - 2 0 50.0.  29.0.  22.8

2016 3 - 2 0 60.0 .  31.0.  26.0

2015 2 - 3 0