9/15 @ Spain Park
9/22 vs Tuscaloosa County
10/6 vs Oak Mountain 
10/13 @ Huffman
10/20 @ Vestavia 
10/27 @ Thompson
11/3 vs IMG (FL) 

Should run AL and Meridian, fall to Grayson and IMG

Good team, great program, traditionally overrated state. 

5 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Probably true but what did you want instead, Mallard Creek and Oscar Smith?  Cmon man...

The ? was for the same type of schedule yielding the same results every year. It wasn't to say Grayson and IMG aren't high quality OOS games, it's just you kinda know what's gonna happen 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The ? was for the same type of schedule yielding the same results every year. It wasn't to say Grayson and IMG aren't high quality OOS games, it's just you kinda know what's gonna happen 

Gotcha but in my scenario you'd type undefeated and untested :) 

Who knows, maybe IMG has a rough season with execution and injuries and at season's end the interest and execution is for college game visit planning and not Hoover.   

19 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Gotcha but in my scenario you'd type undefeated and untested :) 

Who knows, maybe IMG has a rough season with execution and injuries and at season's end the interest and execution is for college game visit planning and not Hoover.   

And Grayson lost as much top end level talent as anyone not named IMG. Its not easy to just replace those starters and play a team like Hoover the 1st game.

Not to mention Grayson will have a 1st year HC for the 2nd year in a row. Not sure what this new HC brings to the table as hes only been a HC for 1 year previous... he took a 1-9 East Jackson team and improved them to 4-6.

58 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And Grayson lost as much top end level talent as anyone not named IMG. Its not easy to just replace those starters and play a team like Hoover the 1st game.

Not to mention Grayson will have a 1st year HC for the 2nd year in a row. Not sure what this new HC brings to the table as hes only been a HC for 1 year previous... he took a 1-9 East Jackson team and improved them to 4-6.

Colerain beat Hoover and the Great Rush Probst(spelling) with a first year head coach. 

Just saying no excuses for the deep Georgia squad that is close to Florida in depth:)

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

Should run AL and Meridian, fall to Grayson and IMG

Good team, great program, traditionally overrated state. 

Youve said literally every state in the Southeast is overrated except Florida. 

Why dont you say what you really want to... you think NJ is as good as these big bad SE states.

12 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Colerain beat Hoover and the Great Rush Probst(spelling) with a first year head coach. 

Just saying no excuses for the deep Georgia squad that is close to Florida in depth:)

Yeah 12-1 Colerain, who only lost to the supposed best OH team ever, 2007 St. X... 

As NOR would say... #15 Colerain beat #160 Hoover by 3 points , 20-17... oooowwwuch.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah 12-1 Colerain, who only lost to the supposed best OH team ever, 2007 St. X... 

As NOR would say... #15 Colerain beat #160 Hoover by 3 points , 20-17... oooowwwuch.

2007 St. X isn't better than 2005 St. X and 2004 Colerain is the best football team I've seen period.

9 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

2007 St. X isn't better than 2005 St. X and 2004 Colerain is the best football team I've seen period.

Ive heard 2004 Colerain being either 1 or 2 with 2007 St. X the other. From most of your Ohio comrades.

Nobody was making excuses... I was trying to add to golfaddicte scenario of Hoover not necessarily being doomed to 2 losses...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Ive heard 2004 Colerain being either 1 or 2 with 2007 St. X the other. From most of your Ohio comrades.

Nobody was making excuses... I was trying to add to golfaddicte scenario of Hoover not necessarily being doomed to 2 losses...

Grayson lost 20 of 22 starters... TWO return... LBs Solomon Egbe and Owen Pappoe (the #2 2019 player in the country)

And will have a 1st year HC ...

Those are excuses

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

And I was right!

Gooooo me!

Based on you saying it, reading, then confirming it to yourself?

I think not.

Theres a reason the SEC is dominant, and the most NFL players come from the SE. The football is better. From GA to FL to AL to LA to MS to TN to SC to KY (Trinity, the 2011 National Champs)... we pwn your stupid face.

And TX also. Which youve said is overrated on multiple occasions

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Based on you saying it, reading, then confirming it to yourself?

I think not.

Theres a reason the SEC is dominant, and the most NFL players come from the SE. The football is better. From GA to FL to AL to LA to MS to TN to SC to KY (Trinity, the 2011 National Champs)... we pwn your stupid face.

And TX also. Which youve said is overrated on multiple occasions

Is that the reason the NFL is getting harder and harder to watch?  SEC being dominant myth needs to be put to bed.

53 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Grayson lost 20 of 22 starters... TWO return... LBs Solomon Egbe and Owen Pappoe (the #2 2019 player in the country)

And will have a 1st year HC ...

Those are excuses

All 5 were backups last year?  RB I can see but the other 4?  

Jakai Clark for sure was not a starter last year...  transfer from New Hampshire :)... so long Biff and Skippy!   

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/98751/582e5ad15b3cb0279cbe3762

2018 class Mahari Stribling backup?   http://www.scout.com/player/208841-mahari-stribling

2018 class Jaquavius lane backup?    http://247sports.com/Player/Jaquavius-Lane-45572877

25 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

All 5 were backups last year?  RB I can see but the other 4?  

Jakai Clark for sure was not a starter last year...  transfer from New Hampshire :)... so long Biff and Skippy!   

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/98751/582e5ad15b3cb0279cbe3762

2018 class Mahari Stribling backup?   http://www.scout.com/player/208841-mahari-stribling

2018 class Jaquavius lane backup?    http://247sports.com/Player/Jaquavius-Lane-45572877

No none were starters.

Dont believe Lane was a starter.... but if one couldve been, it was him.