Hoover Schedule

sportsnut25

Graysons Starting 11 on Defense:

3* DE Aaron Brawley (The Citadel)

DT Steven Banks (Georgia St.)

3* DE Ellison Hubbard (Colorado St.)

OLB Matthew Greenway

4* ILB Breon Dixon (Ole Miss)

ILB Solomon Egbe (JR) (not yet rated, probable 3*, FBS offers from Toledo, Troy, & Bowling Green so far)

5* OLB Owen Pappoe (SO) (Offers from everywhere, #2 2019 player in thr country, 1st Freshman ever invited to The Opening)

OLB Ismail Abdul (Savannah St.)

4* CB Jamyest Williams (South Carolina)

4* S DeAngelo Gibbs (UGA)

CB Quintin Thames (Western Carolina)

(DE Jake Killian signed with Army but did not start, 3* CB Demetrius Murray signed with Ball St. but did not start)

------

Graysons Starting 11 on Offense:

4* QB Chase Brice (Clemson)

3* RB Kurt Taylor (Michigan)

4* RB or WR(always on field) Jamyest Williams (South Carolina)

4* WR DeAngelo Gibbs (UGA)

2* WR Evan Sturgill (West Georgia)

TE Elijah Barnes

4* OT Tony Gray (Ole Miss)

OG Luke Seale (Berry College)

C Clarke Hubbard (Jacksonville University)

3* OG Will Taylor (Duke)

3* OT Jalen Jackson (Georgia St.)

Guys like OT Wanya Morris, RB Ronald Thompkins, WR Elijah Shah, CB Demetrius Murray, DT Tru Thompson, WR Kenyon Jackson, WR Jaquavius Lane, WR Mahari Stribling, CB Kenyatta Watson II, S Jalen Alexander, LB Kevin Harris... are all FBS guys, all played, but none started.

Yes... 3 and 4 star players were coming off the bench at WR, OL, RB, DL, LB, and DB... literally everywhere but QB and TE.

Very talented team.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Graysons Starting 11 on Defense:

3* DE Aaron Brawley (The Citadel)

DT Steven Banks (Georgia St.)

3* DE Ellison Hubbard (Colorado St.)

OLB Matthew Greenway

4* ILB Breon Dixon (Ole Miss)

ILB Solomon Egbe (JR) (not yet rated, probable 3*, FBS offers from Toledo, Troy, & Bowling Green so far)

5* OLB Owen Pappoe (SO) (Offers from everywhere, #2 2019 player in thr country, 1st Freshman ever invited to The Opening)

OLB Ismail Abdul (Savannah St.)

4* CB Jamyest Williams (South Carolina)

4* S DeAngelo Gibbs (UGA)

CB Quintin Thames (Western Carolina)

(DE Jake Killian signed with Army but did not start, 3* CB Demetrius Murray signed with Ball St. but did not start)

------

Graysons Starting 11 on Offense:

4* QB Chase Brice (Clemson)

3* RB Kurt Taylor (Michigan)

4* RB or WR(always on field) Jamyest Williams (South Carolina)

4* WR DeAngelo Gibbs (UGA)

2* WR Evan Sturgill (West Georgia)

TE Elijah Barnes

4* OT Tony Gray (Ole Miss)

OG Luke Seale (Berry College)

C Clarke Hubbard (Jacksonville University)

3* OG Will Taylor (Duke)

3* OT Jalen Jackson (Georgia St.)

Guys like OT Wanya Morris, RB Ronald Thompkins, WR Elijah Shah, CB Demetrius Murray, DT Tru Thompson, WR Kenyon Jackson, WR Jaquavius Lane, WR Mahari Stribling, CB Kenyatta Watson II, S Jalen Alexander, LB Kevin Harris... are all FBS guys, all played, but none started.

Yes... 3 and 4 star players were coming off the bench at WR, OL, RB, DL, LB, and DB... literally everywhere but QB and TE.

Very talented team.

All 11 on D O, 9 on O D... that was some experienced squad.  The youngsters I'm sure are anxious to start.  

2 players returning is not going to impress CP... they better add a fbs recruit boost for the youngsters or Hoover will be favored by 14+ :)  

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

All 11 on D, 9 on O... that was some experienced squad.  The youngsters I'm sure are anxious to start.  

2 players returning is not going to impress CP... they better add a fbs recruit boost for the youngsters or Hoover will be favored by 14+ :)  

Roswell was the same but opposite... while Grayson has 0 returning on O, and 2 on D... Roswell has 2 returning on O, and 0 on D...

Except Roswell just lost the HC that made them who they were (to Buford)... and Roswell doesnt have the talent in the SO and JR classes like Grayson does. Roswell is done.

Roswells defense didnt get the credit it deserved IMO. It was one of the best GA has ever had. The way they dominated Graysons O for 3 quarters in the State Championship was insane. I believe Grayson had all of 2 1st downs the entire 1st half.

Auburn, Florida, LSU & Alabama have all won National Championships in the last decade... in fact those 4 have won 7 of the last 10... the ACC has 2, FSU and Clemson ... the Big10 1 with Ohio St.

And the point of this was to show the Southeasts dominance in football. Clemson & FSU are in the Southeast. 9 of the past 10 National Championships have been won by teams in the Southeast.

To say the Southeast isnt the capital of America Football is just foolish and is to be ignored ... jealousy and in complete denial.

42 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Auburn, Florida, LSU & Alabama have all won National Championships in the last decade... in fact those 4 have won 7 of the last 10... the ACC has 2, FSU and Clemson ... the Big10 1 with Ohio St.

And the point of this was to show the Southeasts dominance in football. Clemson & FSU are in the Southeast. 9 of the past 10 National Championships have been won by teams in the Southeast.

To say the Southeast isnt the capital of America Football is just foolish and is to be ignored ... jealousy and in complete denial.

So programs that are pulling in players from all over the country especially the Florida and Alabama squads make the whole SEC dominant.  No team in the SEC is pumping out better pro's then ND outside of LSU.  When the media hype up dudes like Clowney it's ridiculous.  He had a good season last season but it wasn't anything special and that has been what the SEC has been putting in the league.  

9 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

So programs that are pulling in players from all over the country especially the Florida and Alabama squads make the whole SEC dominant.  No team in the SEC is pumping out better pro's then ND outside of LSU.  When the media hype up dudes like Clowney it's ridiculous.  He had a good season last season but it wasn't anything special and that has been what the SEC has been putting in the league.  

Interesting. I'd like to know more.  

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Roswell was the same but opposite... while Grayson has 0 returning on O, and 2 on D... Roswell has 2 returning on O, and 0 on D...

Except Roswell just lost the HC that made them who they were (to Buford)... and Roswell doesnt have the talent in the SO and JR classes like Grayson does. Roswell is done.

Roswells defense didnt get the credit it deserved IMO. It was one of the best GA has ever had. The way they dominated Graysons O for 3 quarters in the State Championship was insane. I believe Grayson had all of 2 1st downs the entire 1st half.

Roswell is another team I wish I could have seen OOS.   Doubt they are that strong anytime soon.  

12 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Based on you saying it, reading, then confirming it to yourself?

I think not.

Theres a reason the SEC is dominant, and the most NFL players come from the SE. The football is better. From GA to FL to AL to LA to MS to TN to SC to KY (Trinity, the 2011 National Champs)... we pwn your stupid face.

And TX also. Which youve said is overrated on multiple occasions

thanks , Champ!

358275b5ecf32f642af0cd918771deec_idiot-m

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

They have 3 star Wr Jaquavious Lane returning on O (one of the fastest WR in the state) Along with many guys who saw valuable playing time on both sides

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

he's an idiot.

hope this helps!

Except 4 SEC teams have won the MNC in the last decade. Including 7 of the last 10.

Yeah that equates to 1 team.... lawls.

Again we were talking about the Southeast, which collectively has won 9 of the last 10 MNCs.

1 hour ago, TheXFactor said:

They have 3 star Wr Jaquavious Lane returning on O (one of the fastest WR in the state) Along with many guys who saw valuable playing time on both sides

JLane wasnt a starter. And guys that "saw playing time" arent necessarily starters...

STARTER wise, 2 of 22 return.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Except 4 SEC teams have won the MNC in the last decade. Including 7 of the last 10.

Yeah that equates to 1 team.... lawls.

Again we were talking about the Southeast, which collectively has won 9 of the last 10 MNCs.

make the case how that translates to the best teams in high school football at the top are from the south, especially AL. 

Thanks, it's always fun to see you try to weave a tale that suits you. 

You honestly have no clue how flawed your logic is, in about anything. 

Cal, this manure, even your theories on the "proper" way to make picks in a basketball bracket.

49 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Gators are pumping out good pros at the same rate as ND but not more which is why I said no one but LSU.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ncaa.com/amp/news/football/article/2016-09-07/college-football-schools-most-players-nfl

Obviously can't verify this article, but I see 5 SEC schools above ND.  I don't think the SEC has schools that pump out way more than the rest, but they tend to have more teams in the top ranges.   

53 minutes ago, noonereal said:

make the case how that translates to the best teams in high school football at the top are from the south, especially AL. 

Thanks, it's always fun to see you try to weave a tale that suits you. 

You honestly have no clue how flawed your logic is, in about anything. 

Cal, this manure, even your theories on the "proper" way to make picks in a basketball bracket.

My Cal FACTS are the straightest, most undeniable logic Ive uttered. The only ones who dont believe they are facts, are the ones that do not understand/get it.

Im going to let you in on a secret... the best teams, a HIGH majority of the time, have the best players. Show me a team without any talent, and Ill show you a tesm that isnt any good. The culture (its taken more serious)... we live in reality where we know its the best here, most northerners accept that, except senile fools like yourself that refuse to believe you may be inferior in certain areas.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

JLane wasnt a starter. And guys that "saw playing time" arent necessarily starters...

STARTER wise, 2 of 22 return.

While normally a true statement about starters vs nonstarters, for this particular team the difference between the starters and those behind them was much closer than you might imagine.  As for significant playing time, there was a lot of substitution going on all during the games.  The "all stars" weren't on the field all the time, sometimes even when I thought they should be.  I'm not saying we are guaranteed a walk to the championship by any means but I think we have a pretty good shot to be playing in December.  YMWV.

• Like 1