John Curtis vs McGill Toolen, AL (BOB)......and, looking for anyone.

RedZone

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hearing the Texas schools can’t play this year in the battle of the border due to changes in the Lousiana scheduling. 

Aledo will need a replacement game. 

I also heard that West Monroe will play Byrd and they also will play Longview,TX the week after. 

Zachary is playing Brandon,MS as well. 

West Monroe and LV haven’t played in years.  Reopening a good series. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s what the guy who runs the BoB said. That will be a good game if true. Wonder who Aledo is gonna play now. Maybe Bishop Dunne 

At this late stage why not.  Their schedules line up.  GSB mentioned duncanville is looking for another game in addition to the one they already signed.  You heard anything about that? 

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

At this late stage why not.  Their schedules line up.  GSB mentioned duncanville is looking for another game in addition to the one they already signed.  You heard anything about that? 

I haven’t. I just thought since Aledo and Dunne both played in this event and now need replacement games it would be a great match up. Bishop Lynch will be looking too. 

6 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I’d still like to see how close (or far) Aledo could hang with a big school power. TX guys, are we talking a 14 point loss or a 35 point blowout (hypothetically). 

Last years Aledo team was probably about as good as SLC.  Would have been a good game IMO.  So there you have it. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Not sure duncanville is really 44 pts better than SLC.

Evangel Christian played Duncanville better than (13-0) SLC truthfully and that wasn't close either......that was a 20-7 game at halftime though.

Duncanville was up 51-7 after the 3rd quarter vs SLC.....Duncanville's starters did not play in the 4th.

"Entering the fourth, it was all over for the Dragons and Duncanville pulled their starters and clinched a matchup with Allen on Saturday."