McVay isn’t a GA guy...

Eddyr2

1 hour ago, Fred said:

People that really know as opposed to the those that think they do think differently.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Recruiting-national-signing-day-2019-Florida-Texas-Georgia-talent-128622751/#128622751_11

These mutha sucks dont want to know.

They think hoarding the top players from a state with almost 40,000,000 people onto 5-6 good teams makes it good football. 2 of them above the rest... There 4-6 teams that get those 2s leftovers. 

Theres gonna come a day when they realize... As whole states, and not for individual teams, Texas-Florida-&-Georgia all > California.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

These mutha sucks dont want to know.

They think hoarding the top players from a state with almost 40,000,000 people onto 5-6 good teams makes it good football. 2 of them above the rest... There 4-6 teams that get those 2s leftovers. 

Theres gonna come a day when they realize... As whole states, and not for individual teams, Texas-Florida-&-Georgia all > California.

😂😂😂 Georgia not a chance 

In fact the football in the states is a lot like what you claim California is 

3 elite states 

drop off to the next in line

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Marist is in Atlanta,GA... 

Until Catholic becomes a US state... That mandates all Catholics be from said state... 

He's a GA guy...

Hank Aron's kid came from Marist as well. Also the guard that played for  Utah in NBA. Good sports program. I know, all of my cousins from ATL graduated from there.

14 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Hank Aron's kid came from Marist as well. Also the guard that played for  Utah in NBA. Good sports program. I know, all of my cousins from ATL graduated from there.

Marist has some Athletes for sure... 

They play up too... 

In all actuality Marist has a low 2A enrollment... 

But they play in 4A...