NSD: Georgia Thread.

TheMaximumHornetSting

54 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

He said 14 or 15 not 16. 

And of course not you spend so much time shitting on everyone else you don't remember what you said.

Stop feeding the troll. 

Nobody's over there in the SJR thread so he's gotta come over here for attention. 

Just don't feed the idiocy bro. 

I should never have even acknowledged padre either. They aren't worth it. 

Actually, I should have never even wasted the space of posting about the Packer signees. It's not appreciated or apparently warranted on this site. 

Users simply can't talk football or be happy about your team or what they've accomplished without pathetic p.o.s. attacks by people like those two. It's ridiculous and makes this site a waste of time. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

out of Grayson: long list add them as I see em... 

Kenyatta Watson 4*-Texas

Wanna Morris 5*- Tennessee

Owen Pappoe 5*-Auburn

Trente Jones 4*-Michigan 

Kevin Harris 4*-Alabama 

Ronald Thompkins-3*RB-Nebraska

Kenyon Jackson-3*-Texas A&M

Tru Thompson- 3 star DT to FSU

Grayson signees so far.

CB Kenyatta Watson- Texas
LB Owen Pappoe- Auburn
OT Wanya Morris- Tennessee
DE Kevin Harris- Alabama
OT Trente Jones- Michigan
C Jakai Clark- Miami
WR Kenyon Jackson- Texas AM
RB Ronald Thompkins- Nebraska
S Jeremiah Smith- GA Tech
DT Isaiah Howard- Baylor
CB Jaylen Alexander- Duke
LB Allen Smith- Louisville
DT Tru Thompson- Florida St
DT Caelan Johnson- Tuskegee Univ
S Kenny Edwards- Alabama AM
DEvHayden Gilford- Alabama AM
QB Jkori Jones- Butler CC
WR Jalen Roach- Hutchinson CC
OG Ty Carter- Hutchinson CC
DE Jordan Johnson- Point Univ
DT Tyler McCaskill- Keiser Univ
TE Zach Bush- Berry College
S Mohammad Bakayoko- Alcorn St

*14 more to sign in the coming weeks

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

Grayson signees so far.

LB Owen Pappoe- Auburn
DE Kevin Harris- Alabama
C Jakai Clark- Miami
DT Isaiah Howard- Baylor

Ya that’s some freaking list you got

Hows next year’s team looking after losing all these athletes 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ya that’s some freaking list you got

Hows next year’s team looking after losing all these athletes 

I actually think we will be good.  There is still a lot of talent coming up.  I've been busy and haven't checked to see how the coaching selection is coming along.  That will make a difference. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Stop feeding the troll. 

Nobody's over there in the SJR thread so he's gotta come over here for attention. 

Just don't feed the idiocy bro. 

I should never have even acknowledged padre either. They aren't worth it. 

Actually, I should have never even wasted the space of posting about the Packer signees. It's not appreciated or apparently warranted on this site. 

Users simply can't talk football or be happy about your team or what they've accomplished without pathetic p.o.s. attacks by people like those two. It's ridiculous and makes this site a waste of time. 

Those two and a couple of their troll mates (BestCoast mainly) are certainly making this site harder to enjoy with each passing day.

It is what it is though, and that will likely never change. I can say my participation has declined due to them and I expect that holds true for many others.

LDT has been on ignore for months, but his shit still slips thru... Padre will join the list also; he has become equally unbearable.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Grayson signees so far.

LB Owen Pappoe- Auburn
DE Kevin Harris- Alabama
C Jakai Clark- Miami
DT Isaiah Howard- Baylor

So Grayson is going to sign 37 in this class? I read that right.

Hard to fathom...

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What difference does it really make? 

Probably ZERO to a "gold spoon, Carmel-by-the sea, Cunt Eastwood is my neighbor" type. Right? 

Hardly any of those kids would have the opportunity to further their education and playing careers without football, CRP and all the supporting cast. 

All you can come up with is, " What are these schools?"

Shove off dude. Not funny. People like you and laughing reaction dude are making this site a real P.O.S. :)

Why the fuck do you like to throw where I'm from in my face?  You have done it multiple times.  I was being 100% honest when I asked what those schools were.  Sorry you're defensive over a simple question.  Where did I ever say that a kid getting an opportunity to get an education through football was a bad thing?  Get off your high horse with this shit.  It gets old.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

UOC is D3 somewhere in Tennessee

La Grange and Shorter are NAIA one is in La Grange and Shorter is in Rome. 

Savannah State is in Savannah,  apart of MEAC-D1. 

Now this is how you respond to a legit question.  Thank you brother.  Your friend @HawgGoneIt could use some tutoring from you.  But what do I know, I'm just some snob from Carmel. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Those two and a couple of their troll mates (BestCoast mainly) are certainly making this site harder to enjoy with each passing day.

It is what it is though, and that will likely never change. I can say my participation has declined due to them and I expect that holds true for many others.

LDT has been on ignore for months, but his shit still slips thru... Padre will join the list also; he has become equally unbearable.

Sorry you feel that way.  A simple question gets blown up by hawg and now I'm unbearable?  No worries bro. 

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Now this is how you respond to a legit question.  Thank you brother.  Your friend @HawgGoneIt could use some tutoring from you.  But what do I know, I'm just some snob from Carmel. 

No. Clearly, what gets old is people like you thinking you're being sly with your our the side of your face shots at what these schools are and various other entries as it pertains to Colquitt through the last longest while. 

You weren't trying to ask a legit question. You thought you would be fucking funny. I wasn't the only poster to see through your bull.

I'm gonna be no more apologetic for what I said than you are for thinking you were trolling in the sly now trying to be the victim. Haha. 

As was mentioned by someone else, there is google for dumb ass questions like that. Much easier than having to get bit back imo, but hey, some people want the attention.

Anyway, if you're almost always trolling... you don't get the benefit of a doubt. This is the case here with you in this thread in the here and now. If you weren't trolling, that's too bad, because your rep as it pertains to these things is that of a troll. 

0 respect or fucks given from me when you think you're gonna chop down where a kid is going to school. :)

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No. Clearly, what gets old is people like you thinking you're being sly with your our the side of your face shots at what these schools are and various other entries as it pertains to Colquitt through the last longest while. 

You weren't trying to ask a legit question. You thought you would be fucking funny. I wasn't the only poster to see through your bull.

I'm gonna be no more apologetic for what I said than you are for thinking you were trolling in the sly now trying to be the victim. Haha. 

As was mentioned by someone else, there is google for dumb ass questions like that. Much easier than having to get bit back imo, but hey, some people want the attention.

Anyway, if you're almost always trolling... you don't get the benefit of a doubt. This is the case here with you in this thread in the here and now. If you weren't trolling, that's too bad, because your rep as it pertains to these things is that of a troll. 

0 respect or fucks given from me when you think you're gonna chop down where a kid is going to school. :)

Your insecurity about all things colcuts, is clearly showing.  No fucks given here either, if that's what you see me as.  You're entitled to your opinion so have at it.  Enjoy your day.

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Your insecurity about all things colcuts, is clearly showing.  No fucks given here either, if that's what you see me as.  You're entitled to your opinion so have at it.  Enjoy your day.

Insecurity? Haha. Clearly I'm insecure as fuck. That's totally why I attempted to brag about having 15 kids with the opportunity to play next level ball. 

Yep. I see you just like that. 

You betcha on the enjoy my day. 👍Thanks. I think I will.