Trump is on the attack again...

DBP66

Former Donald Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her Without Consent In 2016

HuffPost Hayley Miller,HuffPost 1 hour 33 minutes ago

•  
d8609b013a3ef2c72a291e86e6a275b5

A former staffer on Donald Trump's presidential campaign says he kissed herwithout her consent outside a rally in Florida in August 2016, The WashingtonPost reported Monday.

A former staffer on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign says he kissed her without her consent outside a rally in Florida in August 2016, The Washington Post reported Monday.

“I immediately felt violated because I wasn’t expecting it or wanting it,” the staffer, Alva Johnson, told the Post. “I can still see his lips coming straight for my face.” 

The allegation is described in a federal lawsuit filed Monday in Florida, in which Johnson is seeking unspecified damages for emotional pain and suffering, according to the Post.

Trump grabbed Johnson’s hand and tried to kiss her on the lips as he exited an RV outside the Tampa rally on Aug. 24, 2016, she alleges in the lawsuit and told the Post in a series of interviews.

Johnson told the Post she turned her head to avoid the unwanted kiss, which landed on the side of her mouth and felt “super-creepy and inappropriate.”

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders rejected Johnson’s accusation, calling it “absurd on its face.”

“This never happened and is directly contradicted by multiple highly credible eye witness accounts,” Sanders said in a statement.

Johnson identified a campaign official and then-Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi as witnesses. However, both parties told the Post they did not see the alleged kiss.

In her lawsuit, Johnson, who is black, also alleges that Trump’s campaign discriminated against her by paying her less than her white colleagues. Trump’s campaign has denied the accusation.

At least 21 other women have accused Trump of various instances of sexual misconduct between the early 1980s and mid-2000s. He has vehemently denied the allegations.

In the now-infamous “Access Hollywood” tape recorded in 2005 and made public in October 2016, Trump bragged about making sexual advances on women without their consent.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful [women],” Trump can be heard telling host Billy Bush. “I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It was only a matter of time before another "bombshell" was contrived. Perfect timing as he's going out of the country once again to achieve greatness. Time to deflect away from the Smollett and racist VA govt officials stories. So predictable. 

didn't he achieve "greatness" on his first trip there?...or was he played like a fiddle by Kim...as he continues to develop his nuke arsenal...:$

This was just Trump being Trump...she's one of many women Donny attacked, she's number 22...we all heard what he said and what does with women on his Access Hollywood tape...“I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.” ..why are you surprised?....he's your hero!

41 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

His fellow followers deny it?  The hell you say?  Well, she should be tried for filing a false claim.  Good enough for me. 

I dunno what happen,  neither do you. The 2 “witnesses” there do. I know you won’t believe a word from them because you hate Trump, but it is all we got at this point. 

Bondi and Giorno said they do not recall seeing Trump kiss Johnson. They denied reacting the way Johnson described. 

“Do I recall seeing anything inappropriate? One hundred percent no,” Bondi said in an interview. “I’m a prosecutor, and if I saw something inappropriate, I would have said something.”

Giorno dismissed the allegation as “ridiculous,” saying “that absolutely did not happen.”  “

Trump supposedly did this in front of other people in a RV? And now the lady’s life has been ruined, she can’t sleep, yada yada yada. Come on man...

082BE4DC-AF97-4D90-AA84-33DA9101A0E5.gif

15 hours ago, concha said:

Is she an Aztec from Minnesota?

I'll bet GSB hates those guys.

Just because you're hatred and tiny brain can not believe any Aztec ventured into the far north, don't get mad at me pendejo.  LOl.  You're in a "multi racial" relationship.  Ask her, maybe she can impart some knowledge on you.  But, then again, if she truly is of color, you wouldn't believe her and she would only earn some of your castigating.  Carry on culero.

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Just because you're hatred and tiny brain can not believe any Aztec ventured into the far north, don't get mad at me pendejo.  LOl.  You're in a "multi racial" relationship.  Ask her, maybe she can impart some knowledge on you.  But, then again, if she truly is of color, you wouldn't believe her and she would only earn some of your castigating.  Carry on culero.

Awwww...  Necesitas un abracito, Puñetas?

Maybe an Aztec made it that far north.  You were claiming it was part of the fucking Aztec Empire.

BTW, her native blood would be Mapuche, not Aztec. Wrong continent.

Cuidate, Muerdealmohadas...

52 minutes ago, concha said:

Awwww...  Necesitas un abracito, Puñetas?

Maybe an Aztec made it that far north.  You were claiming it was part of the fucking Aztec Empire.

BTW, her native blood would be Mapuche, not Aztec. Wrong continent.

Cuidate, Muerdealmohadas...

Lol.  No te pongas mas guey de lo que eres.  Pinche pendejo.  Hablas de lo que no sabes.  Solamante de lo que quieres pensar que es. 

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  No te pongas mas guey de lo que eres.  Pinche pendejo.  Hablas de lo que no sabes.  Solamante de lo que quieres pensar que es. 

Querido Puto,  yo sé mucho mas que tu aparentemente, gil culiado. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Minnesota esta muy pa'lla....  😂

f512dc1fedcb6360e3291eff8a1b24b3.gif