Will El Chapo try to escape ADX Florence?

ChimpGrip

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Not the way things work in America.

You're a fucking retard. He's the head of a cartel that's killed thousands. I'm sure there are some murder charges wrapped up in his RICO case. They can execute him. Hopefully they do so slowly and painfully in front of a cadre of liberals like you. 

• Like 2

On 2/28/2019 at 10:01 AM, maxchoboian said:

A heavyweight matchup would have been Supermax vs. Ted Bundy. LOL.

Bundy escaped twice from other Colorado jails. A little embarrassing for the Rocky Mountain towns of Aspen and Glenwood Springs.

This Supermax though seems like it would drive you to insanity 100x over. That would be an interesting match. 

And that’s a cool concept, former prison escape artist vs this prison

On 2/27/2019 at 6:44 PM, 181pl said:

You're a fucking retard. He's the head of a cartel that's killed thousands. I'm sure there are some murder charges wrapped up in his RICO case. They can execute him. Hopefully they do so slowly and painfully in front of a cadre of liberals like you. 

That is funny.  NK's Kim has killed many more than that and your boy Trump is in love with him.  Spare me the high moral ground you are peddling.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

solitary confinement? And ankle bracelet or a chip put in the back of his neck? Sorry pal but you don't get an hour in the yard you don't have any rights you're only going to collude with some of your other people in prison. the guy should never see the light of day

If he goes to ADX he’s done. The only people he’ll talk to the rest of his life are guards, and based on what I’ve read those conversations will be recorded.

• Like 1