c'mom dbp 66. MAN UP!

I AM IRONMAN

man-up?...says the guy who likes to wave his pom-poms 24-7?..LOL...and now Tex has chimed in to?..O.o..:S...enjoy your "victory" ladies...I'll be rooting for the SDNY to complete their 4 open investigations into the crime family...let's see how many more crimes "individual number one" will be named in by SDNY....;)

GSB can now get his pizza and stop his crying!...but I can't wait to see where this new investigation into Jared using whatsapp to communicate privately with the Crown Prince goes...the dems are going to be opening a lot of cans of worms the next two years...sit back and enjoy!

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

man-up?...says the guy who likes to wave his pom-poms 24-7?..LOL...and now Tex has chimed in to?..O.o..:S...enjoy your "victory" ladies...I'll be rooting for the SDNY to complete their 4 open investigations into the crime family...let's see how many more crimes "individual number one" will be named in by SDNY....;)

GSB can now get his pizza and stop his crying!...but I can't wait to see where this new investigation into Jared using whatsapp to communicate privately with the Crown Prince goes...the dems are going to be opening a lot of cans of worms the next two years...sit back and enjoy!

I think you need to take your lumps on this one and not point to other things you think might now happen in the next two years or in other investigations.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I think you need to take your lumps on this one and not point to other things you think might now happen in the next two years or in other investigations.

I hear you..I'll take some lumps...but lets not forget Trump has already been implicated in a Federal Crime and SDNY has more jurisdiction than Mueller had...all I'm saying is the crime family is not out of the woods yet...four investigations are nothing to sneeze at and it's been reported Donny is more nervous about these investigations than Mueller's.

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

GSB can now get his pizza and stop his crying!...but I cant’t wait to see where this new investigation into Jared using whatsapp to communicate privately with the Crown Prince goes...the dems are going to be opening a lot of cans of worms the next two years...sit back and enjoy!

“I can’t wait to see”.  And so it begins again. Time stamped....minute zero. Didn’t even make it 36 hours before ya put up another sure bet, ill-fated prognostication. I see that you’re already setting yourself up for yet ANOTHER epic face plant. Ya think you’d get tired of them. But we all know that you’re a card-carrying memeber of the I-Like-Dirt-Kicked-In-My-Face Club, so it makes sense that you’re not. LOL🤣

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

“I can’t wait to see”.  And so it begins again. Time stamped....minute zero. Didn’t even make it 36 hours before ya put up another sure bet, ill-fated prognostication. I see that you’re already setting yourself up for yet ANOTHER epic face plant. Ya think you’d get tired of them. But we all know that you’re a card-carrying memeber of the I-Like-Dirt-Kicked-In-My-Face Club, so it makes sense that you’re not. LOL🤣

sure bet?...LOL...you're a clown!

51 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I hear you..I'll take some lumps...but lets not forget Trump has already been implicated in a Federal Crime and SDNY has more jurisdiction than Mueller had...all I'm saying is the crime family is not out of the woods yet...four investigations are nothing to sneeze at and it's been reported Donny is more nervous about these investigations than Mueller's.

Dude. Trump is out of the woods. The dems are going to completely bury themselves trying to get him rather than actually campaign. Max is right, take a step back and regroup. Just like the dems SHOULD do. 

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

sure bet?...LOL...you're a clown!

Yep....sure bet. I’d bet my mortgage on it. Empiracal evidence has shown that you are wrong literally 100% of the time. Not sure how that’s even possible. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and  again. But not you. Easy money. 

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. Trump is out of the woods. The dems are going to completely bury themselves trying to get him rather than actually campaign. Max is right, take a step back and regroup. Just like the dems SHOULD do. 

how do you figure he's out of the woods with 4 open investigations going on by SDNY...keep dreaming.

Just now, DBP66 said:

how do you figure he's out of the woods with 4 open investigations going on by SDNY...keep dreaming.

Lol! How do I figure? You’re too funny. The shit show (aka the left) has dug a hole so deep that Trump could be indicted (which he won’t be) and will still win in ‘20. Other than Ca and NY ...oh and Chicago, Trump going to pile drive the rest of the country. Get ready for another electoral college ass kicking. 

#justwait!!’🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

You want to bet on the outcome of this breaking bombshell, dumbass?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

From what I understand, SDNY has less investigative powers than Mueller. They don’t have the power to convene a grand jury like Mueller, so even when they manufacture evidence of wrongdoing, it has to go through another process.