Wish me luck Today!!

imaGoodBoyNow

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You're not a very good gambler.

Maybe MaxHornetSting can take a brief break from pumping iron, or, someone can stick a microphone in his face while he's spinning or on the treadmill and he can give you some valuable pointers. 

xD

Bro I listened to him during March Madness ... DUDE Nearly chapter 12 Bankrupted me 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

E22DF85F-7284-45DD-A647-8D16DCA22190.jpeg

You're betting on tennis? And Doubles tennis? I love the game, but don't hear of too many people betting on it, that's for sure. What exactly do you know about Tennys Sandgren? Minimizes unforced errors? Serve and volley guy? Run around his backhand? Or did you bet on him because if his last name was Ball he would be Tennys Ball???

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You're betting on tennis? And Doubles tennis? I love the game, but don't hear of too many people betting on it, that's for sure. What exactly do you know about Tennys Sandgren? Minimizes unforced errors? Serve and volley guy? Run around his backhand? Or did you bet on him because if his last name was Ball he would be Tennys Ball???

Lol I wish I knew one thing about tennis Mabe I’d win once,.. it’s so confusing.. I’m so confused on how you score points ... at 9am we’re trying to gamble at work but there’s no sports Live except Cricket tennis. And soccer

i atleast like the tennis because soccer you got a 33% of winning because you can bet on a tie but tennis is %50  of being right 

5CC49168-11EF-400F-9944-EDC18FCDEFB5.png

F1F0AA0F-1E35-46E3-9ABA-EAD1C57575EE.png

• Haha 2