Rufus

MTP28

Rufus wanted to commend you on this NB as related to you pea and shell game being presented on the local board. I almost gain a sense of desperation selling this new coach as the best possible solution to the loss of the Rush. Another point is the lack of updates on Rush and his appeal. Seems there is a significant amount of liability and or distraction for the season if this thing moves forward towards litigation. But you my friend have your hand steady on the rudder going through these uncertain seas. We salute you!!

Thats me and VDawg 

While I appreciate the kind words...I will say...I'm just an innocent bystander...(Smile).

I will also agree...that as long as this thing with Rush is active...the waters will be difficult to navigate in Colquitt.  But...one of the things a lot of us..."innocent bystanders"....are trying to do...is to separate our Program going forward from our Program in past years.   We're lucky in one sense....high school players live mostly in the present.  They are more attuned to what's going on now...and that is helpful.  I've posted it before...but our new HC has his work cut out for him.  Personally...I figure his no.1 concentration will be on the players and his assistant coaches.   In my opine...that is the right approach.   The community division should be something that certain respected Packer supporters can help with.   Our Packer Touchdown Club can work wonders...at least I think they can.  The healing won't happen overnight.  It may not happen this year.  But if we handle things right...It will happen.

If you had asked me about this stuff a year ago...I would have scoffed and laughed in your face.

Just goes to show....

Rufus>>

Yep as I’ve mentioned before that death several years ago had a negative impact on the chemistry on our team. Community feelings and actions most certainly have an impact of high school kids and this is no different. As much as we kid and have a good time here’s hoping things will return cause after all they ain’t much like spanking  a pigs ass. The fun lasts for days. 

9 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Yep as I’ve mentioned before that death several years ago had a negative impact on the chemistry on our team. Community feelings and actions most certainly have an impact of high school kids and this is no different. As much as we kid and have a good time here’s hoping things will return cause after all they ain’t much like spanking  a pigs ass. The fun lasts for days. 

Man....you fellers don't have much fun these days....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Well the future looks so bright we gotta wear shades Rufus😎😎

LOL....I got no argument.  I just hope Randy will take it easy on coach Rogers this season.  Randy has a loaded team...and the Vikings may not lose a game in 2019.  

Mudholes galore !!!!!

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Should be a sophomore #8 Brown. Great runner but needs work on the throwing end. If improved should do well on the run throw option. 

BTW do you have dyslexia. You know the brain can be trained to overcome this.

If you guys can keep No.8 healthy...you have a legitimate shot at the Title in 2019.  Camden should give you a run for your money in Region...and you always have Grayson, North Gwinnett and McEachern to worry about in State.  Add to that...I'm also hearing Marietta might have a team this year.  MIGHT....(Smile).

But Randy knows what he's got.  Sources tell me that he plans to put 80 points on the Cats and at least 45 points on the Hawgs...just to make a point.  i don't think we're gonna fall on our sword...but Coach Rogers was overheard asking..."How did you guys ever compete against them MONSTERS?"  The only answer he got was..."Divine Intervention".

But we ain't worried about Lowndes until Nov 1st.  We got a heckuva lot more to worry about before then...LOL.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So He can’t do the one Thing a QB has to do

They can run the wing t down there, or some hybrid version,  but, ol dude said they graduated their back. Now the qb needs to learn to throw. 

First year starter qb. Needs work throwing. New rb. 

Miami Northwestern coming. 

He's always tryna troll Colquitt when Colquitt has all the pieces in place except for coming with a new coaching staff and kicker. 

Priorities. Hahaha

• Like 1

I also wonder how much he really knows about his Vikings.

Is he here to pump his team like a real national boarder since his team actually is playing one decent oos and coat tailing Colquitt or is he just here to re-honk on Rufus' bobo with the same honking that he and VDawg done evidentally and according to the OP done honked so well over at Georgia Political Report? 

He's looking like GSB chasing John Ford around...

709567343_giphy(3).gif.78d0c8e6dde2fdad48bd8c5043c71841.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dammit Man ( gritting my Effin teeth)

Regards,

BGW

p.s. Going over to Tumblr to unsee that ish. 

My bad. Haha

I can dig liking Rufus. He's a cool character. I'm just trying to figure out the apparent echo from Georgia Political Report. 

Getting a name and jersey number outta ol dude is like pulling chicken teeth. 

xD

• Haha 1

Well actually he played quite a bit last season as a freshman and should do pretty well.. Saw him play several times last season and am encouraged. 

Yeah im a little older than I once was and see most of your “Knowledge” about football is actually a string of insults that you and about two others on here laugh about. Thought you previously made some decent points about football but that point gives way to your more pronounced adolescent side that clearly  makes up for your low self esteem. Now run along little fella and kick over some trash cans and steal some change out of the Ronald McDonalds House donation catch at the drive thru.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Well actually he played quite a bit last season as a freshman and should do pretty well.. Saw him play several times last season and am encouraged. 

Ok, so this is a positive. 

I'm assuming he's a dual threat, due to your previous descriptions. 

Needs to work on throwing. 

I'm guessing that he has a good line to work behind if you guys return most of what you had last year. 

6 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Yeah im a little older than I once was and see most of your “Knowledge” about football is actually a string of insults that you and about two others on here laugh about. Thought you previously made some decent points about football but that point gives way to your more pronounced adolescent side that clearly  makes up for your low self esteem. Now run along little fella and kick over some trash cans and steal some change out of the Ronald McDonalds House donation catch at the drive thru.

Yep. I'm a smart ass. Especially as it pertains to guys that came along swinging at my coach like you did. 

I figure we'll be getting close to even soon. 

Not sure if I'm feeling us at even just yet. Getting closer though. 

xD

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Bro you came on here  within two weeks u had thousands of Propsts threads .....then to make even worse u go on the Bush League Board7a and duplicate the same threads 

like God How Many Rufus threads did you start this week

3???

christ dude just slide in The Guys D.M.s already and just private message ur love affair 💗 

• Haha 2

Well listen fellas. I’m sorry your demigod coach got his ass fired. Let’s take a look at some of the facts based on the fact you were able to produce a child. Having someone other than a doctor administer medicine is not cool. I’ve spoken to people in I guess your neighborhood assuming that you are from Moultrie explain that Rush often eats and shops without paying for items. Now let’s rewind here. Bazemore was 1) a better coach as evidenced by his record than Rush. 2) Enjoyed great celebrity in Valdosta. 3) Enjoyed several perks of the job but here’s the difference; he offered to pay for the items. 

Point is when you are aggorant and strut around like a bannty Hog consequences follow.

now if you truly have read my threads you would see that i feel he is without a doubt one of the best high school coaches in the land. Now I TrueType expect you to come on next and refute these statements and say it was a ruse but answer one question, why have the results not been presented at this date. I stated if there were no tangible findings Inwould admit Inwasnwrong and hope he would be reinstalled. Fact is wenas a society need to have boundaries that define us. Without this you have a bunch of snot nose boys kicking over trash cans. 

Fire Away

• Thumbs Down 1

HGT you seem to be a very curious person

Forget Probst ( your Coach) afraid your issues run much deeper. Bet you were the last one picked with anything athletic....so now you attempt retribution on a football board where in your little mind your first.

sad....

10 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Well listen fellas. I’m sorry your demigod coach got his ass fired. Let’s take a look at some of the facts based on the fact you were able to produce a child. Having someone other than a doctor administer medicine is not cool. I’ve spoken to people in I guess your neighborhood assuming that you are from Moultrie explain that Rush often eats and shops without paying for items. Now let’s rewind here. Bazemore was 1) a better coach as evidenced by his record than Rush. 2) Enjoyed great celebrity in Valdosta. 3) Enjoyed several perks of the job but here’s the difference; he offered to pay for the items. 

Point is when you are aggorant and strut around like a bannty Hog consequences follow.

now if you truly have read my threads you would see that i feel he is without a doubt one of the best high school coaches in the land. Now I TrueType expect you to come on next and refute these statements and say it was a ruse but answer one question, why have the results not been presented at this date. I stated if there were no tangible findings Inwould admit Inwasnwrong and hope he would be reinstalled. Fact is wenas a society need to have boundaries that define us. Without this you have a bunch of snot nose boys kicking over trash cans. 

Fire Away

Are you slow? The investigation is ongoing.

Most folks are resigned to wait for the investigation to complete before, well, you know...

1243992265_AceVenturaassholomio.gif.e1e3cb419522e9473c195298f6c24762.gif

I've never seen someone who knows less about a situation talk so much about it. 

Hell, I'm not convinced you know that much about the Vikings. Your ramblings and ASSertations about both the Packers and Vikings so far have proved to be wanting so far. 

P.S. I know it's assertions but when it's from the posterior region of one's body, the spelling change is necessary. 

xD