Trinity league Schedule

eddiev

35 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Campbell transferred to Good Counsel. I’m guessing he will start there or be in the mix. Malakai Anthony(Wilson/SJC) and Ryan Cammas will fight for the starting position at DM as of now. I’m sure there are others in the mix I don’t know about. 

Sean Calabrese ‘05 is the new OC. His father was the LB coach at DM for a few years. Calabrese returns to DeMatha from an OC job in Florida. He’s very talented and obviously has the respect of the DM staff.

Was Bill bringing his old OC back to DeMatha a joke? I’m sure you know why I’m asking... 

Lol yes it was, didn't know Campbell went to GC did he finish up the year as the starter?

1 hour ago, RM7 said:

Is Campbell going to be the QB?  Did Bill bring his OC back to DeMatha with him?

Campbell quit the team prior to the end of last season and transferred to Good Counsel after being third in the depth chart. He is now competing against the freshman for the job at GC. 

56 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Campbell transferred to Good Counsel. I’m guessing he will start there or be in the mix. Malakai Anthony(Wilson/SJC) and Ryan Cammas will fight for the starting position at DM as of now. I’m sure there are others in the mix I don’t know about. 

Sean Calabrese ‘05 is the new OC. His father was the LB coach at DM for a few years. Calabrese returns to DeMatha from an OC job in Florida. He’s very talented and obviously has the respect of the DM staff.

Was Bill bringing his old OC back to DeMatha a joke? I’m sure you know why I’m asking... 

From the intel I got, Cammas is running with the 1s and Anthony is backup for now.  There are two other QBs in the mix as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WCACFan said:

Campbell quit the team prior to the end of last season and transferred to Good Counsel after being third in the depth chart. He is now competing against the freshman for the job at GC. 

Dam quit the team that's not good.