Trinity league Schedule

eddiev

3 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Is OLU trying to play its way to D2? LMAO @ Edison & SJH. Granted SJH has a terrific HC who will make them a D1 school in a few seasons like he did at El Toro. With homegrown talent too. 

Not listed, is an away game at Cen10.

7 hours ago, Kalven said:

Wow, those OOS games for one league is ridiculous. Does anyone know what the NOR CAL OOS games are?

Just a couple of which I'm aware:

St. Thomas Aquinas @ De La Salle

Menlo-Atherton @ East

SFL teams often have games against northern Nevada teams, so maybe there's a couple more there.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is the OOS schedule by necessity? 

I mean, I've learned from my team, success usually leads to searching high and low for games. 

If they don't seek out the absolute top competition in the country, people on internet message boards might say mean things about them and call them weak or scared.  That kind of pressure would be too much to bear... might hurt their feelings, so... yeah, seek out those tough games, ya know?  Or else...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

If they don't seek out the absolute top competition in the country, people on internet message boards might say mean things about them and call them weak or scared.  That kind of pressure would be too much to bear... might hurt their feelings, so... yeah, seek out those tough games, ya know?

Seek them out!

Damn message board trolls n all!

159326576_giphy(4).gif.595ff69ad535e7e109fa92bc85aa6fd8.gif

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I mean, I've learned from my team, success usually leads to searching high and low for games. 

In some part yes.  MD and Cen10 we’re struggling to fill their schedules this year so they hooked up.  

For the top 3 TL team, I think they’ve made an effort to make schedules that provide some real challenge OOL.  They have the horses, might as well let em run.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I was just about to post it. Yes it is. SJB and Mater Dei have reached the point where they have to schedule OOS. Just like Bishop Gorman. 

They have reached the amount of stud transfers that make the local teams say enough is enough. Blacklisted. Lol. 

In a state with over 1,000 teams you would think they could find 4-6 teams with enough cajones to step it up. Nope. They have to go OOS and find teams with testicular fortitude. 

It happens to a lot of teams around the country. Where they get so good, the locals don’t want none. Think BNU, GCL etc 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was just about to post it. Yes it is. SJB and Mater Dei have reached the point where they have to schedule OOS. Just like Bishop Gorman. 

They have reached the amount of stud transfers that make the local teams say enough is enough. Blacklisted. Lol. 

In a state with over 1,000 teams you would think they could find 4-6 teams with enough cajones to step it up. Nope. They have to go OOS and find teams with testicular fortitude. 

It happens to a lot of teams around the country. Where they get so good, the locals don’t want none. Think BNU, GCL etc 

Playing local teams also doesn’t fit SJB/MD agenda at this time either.They both are trying to be MNC

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s about finding teams that can compete.  MD and SJB have separated from the rest of CA.

• Like 3