Buford

MTP28

6 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Why Hogdownonit whatever do you mean. Hopefully he can catch on somewhere as this is the time to seek employing the summer looming. Not so bad was it, I mean being somewhat civil and all!!

Well, now, where can the man work in his usual trade while being investigated?

Don't be a dummy. Use your head for something more than a hat rack. 

I mean, they say there is no such thing as a stupid question, but, boy let me tell ya, there are some stupid people that ask questions. 

• Haha 2

Now see now dog gone it ya just can’t stand prosperity. Simply hoping for the best for the Rush and you revert back to the aggressive side of your personality. Which is most like as unattractive as I’m sure you are  physically. I mean after all your from Moultrie or Near the outskirts most likely where the dim witted and malcontents reside. But alas you have to lay that twisted head somewhere.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Now see now dog gone it ya just can’t stand prosperity. Simply hoping for the best for the Rush and you revert back to the aggressive side of your personality. Which is most like as unattractive as I’m sure you are  physically. I mean after all your from Moultrie or Near the outskirts most likely where the dim witted and malcontents reside. But alas you have to lay that twisted head somewhere.

I’m sorry to Rab for all the years of me busting his chops for his obsession for Rush because You obviously take the cake on that one

ur 100% Rush Propst personal Toilet sniffer, non stop all day Riding Rushes Bike Like God Lemme guess

Uncle Rush f***** ur wife

thats gotta be the only explanation 

Wow that’s pretty strong stuff from a 14 yo. Guess your alternate ego Hogdownonit threwnhis blind eye on it huh. Did I hear you say you will come to a Lowndes Game this season like to meet you for sure. You know to trade some whitty things to say. Given your language and behavior I initially thought 14 but on second thought more like 12 lol

7 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Wow that’s pretty strong stuff from a 14 yo. Guess your alternate ego Hogdownonit threwnhis blind eye on it huh. Did I hear you say you will come to a Lowndes Game this season like to meet you for sure. You know to trade some whitty things to say. Given your language and behavior I initially thought 14 but on second thought more like 12 lol

Hold on... 

I'm busy being Aztec Padre and Football Guy in the NFL draft thread. 

I'll check for violations of the site guidelines in a little while. Starting with the original post of the thread. :D

xD

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m sorry to Rab for all the years of me busting his chops for his obsession for Rush because You obviously take the cake on that one

ur 100% Rush Propst personal Toilet sniffer, non stop all day Riding Rushes Bike Like God Lemme guess

Uncle Rush f***** ur wife

thats gotta be the only explanation 

🤗 I fixed it for the New PC member

• Thanks 1

Well good for you!! I’m guessing when all three of you pervs look into the mirror together there must be a complete sense of confusion accompanied by a lot of giggling and off color remarks. Then most likely some pizza and Mountain Dew followed by giving each other wedgies until y’all are exhausted and fall on the floor for slumber time. Lol

either way all three of y’all have the sense and verbal skill of a one eyed Neanderthal. 

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

🤗 I fixed it for the New PC member

If we could just get him to obey the first bullet point in the site guidelines, his strange squirelly complaints along the way would be taken perhaps a tad more seriously. 

He appears to dislike and complain about the use of foul language which is something like bullet point six or sevenish while he violates bullet point numero uno. 

Hell, now I need to go count bullet points. 

Do you ever assign your other cronies tasks? You know like clean up yalls previous nights maush pit. You know the one littered Packer programs and Cheetos? 

The really sad part about this whole site is the projected commentary about sports talk followed by a series of GIF shots that make little sense and yes that’s another reference to the complete organic damage your brain has. Most likely being dropped upon yalls head on the trailer floor or from the tire swing that doubles as the community Olympic center. 

3 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Well “Boys” Know you fellas got to be exhausted. So go ahead and go outside and chase some cars. Please be aware though that tractors and trash trucks create greater damage than regular cars as witnessed by y’alls behavior. 

I’d rather Get hit by a Garbage truck then be affiliated with a team Who’s coach schedules isb and Mt Zion 

• Haha 1