Buford

MTP28

You know after looking at the old Buford Dog season last night I was just wondering I mean this guy is always dogging teams about what and who they play and I noticed  who do they play. Heard for years how they have dodged teams for years but blow ( figuratively not literally??) I mean Jonesboro and lose to Bainbridge!! This while they recruit metro. And big deal they play Milton in19’ come on. Like I said Dog Boy give Randy a call.

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I think you meant to post this on your local board. 

You know what the funny thing is, he did exactly that... dude is a sociopath 

hel post a thread on the Bush League board about someone then comes on here and duplicates it and tries to talk to the guy about the same god dang thing ,, like wtf is in the water in So Ga

• Haha 6

Dude is weird. I'll definitely give him that. 

I guess he wants to make sure BufordGaWolves finds it. *shrugs* Who the heck knows what a Lowndes simpleton may be thinking when they duplicate threads between all the boards they can find.

xD

Bring back that other Lowndes guy. The one with some sense and apparent current knowledge of the team. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know what the funny thing is, he did exactly that... dude is a sociopath 

hel post a thread on the Bush League board about someone then comes on here and duplicates it and tries to talk to the guy about the same god dang thing ,, like wtf is in the water in So Ga

And why BGW?  He's seems to be an all around kool kat, I can barely stand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

And why BGW?  He's seems to be an all around kool kat, I can barely stand. 

I would almost guarantee that he wouldn't dream of calling BGW anything close to "boy" to his face. Hahahaha. 

If he ever had the pleasure of meeting him, he'd either stand in a pool of his own urine or cross the street. 

xD

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I would almost guarantee that he wouldn't dream of calling BGW anything close to "boy" to his face. Hahahaha. 

If he ever had the pleasure of meeting him, he'd either stand in a pool of his own urine or cross the street. 

xD

Besides, to call him anything to his face, he probably would need one of these...

61fpC2Q39NL._SX425_.jpg.96b8fa12084c9e96c3cefb39d115177c.jpg

And I'm giving him benefit of the doubt that he isn't a little person like them I see on that reality t.v. show they are pushing all the time on cable. 

• Haha 6

What color skirts you girls wear when doing each other’s nails. 

Really think it’s HDI signed in under different names. Anyway what’s rich is someone talking about water out of a ditch in Moultrie or ghetto ass ATL. Is there anyone else besides you three bags. The real thing is nothing of substance except Hogs plan to knob the new coach in Margarita Ville

So Buford Boy I noticed you avoided the obvious. Y’all play a soft schedule. Hell our region schedule is harder than anything y’all have. Them Hawgs also fixing to fall back into the abyss within two years. howgdownonit gonna have to follow Probst wherever he goes to deliver his severance package if ya know what I mean. Lol

OSo hey Hogdownonit let’s meet at a Lowndes game in the Fall. For one we may have a few more places to meet and greet besides a Hardee’s, DQ, or grain feeder just whatever y’all want. We do require shoes but if all you have is flip flops we could make that work. 

Course Hog your gonna be pretty exhausted by then with the transitional doubling down you will be required to complete. Just be careful when you mumble to Probst you want an autograph before you look up for encouragement. Not sure your forehead will retain the authenticity needed if he makes the HOF in Georgia which currently is in doubt.

35 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

OSo hey Hogdownonit let’s meet at a Lowndes game in the Fall. For one we may have a few more places to meet and greet besides a Hardee’s, DQ, or grain feeder just whatever y’all want. We do require shoes but if all you have is flip flops we could make that work. 

Course Hog your gonna be pretty exhausted by then with the transitional doubling down you will be required to complete. Just be careful when you mumble to Probst you want an autograph before you look up for encouragement. Not sure your forehead will retain the authenticity needed if he makes the HOF in Georgia which currently is in doubt.

Geez dude u need a Xanax?? I know a guy or 2

• Haha 4

You know Buford’s Mutt. Not sure your really from area which leads me to think your lack of sentence structure and overall lack of intelligence indicates you reside more near Clayton County. Your little Alpo eating ass continues to avoid the obvious when are y’all gonna quit playing that bitch . ass schedule and ring up Randy. Spanked Norcross, Grayson, and almost that little team Milton which we were working with a junior team . I mean Savannah Beach, Jonesboro, Kell lol that ain’t football. And Hogdownchokingonits gonna get worked (like he does Rush) this year. So you girls do lunch and figure which game you want to come down to see at the Palace and we’ll do supper. And bring Rufus especially if your worried about cracking a nail. Lol