Buford

MTP28

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

What color skirts you girls wear when doing each other’s nails. 

Really think it’s HDI signed in under different names. Anyway what’s rich is someone talking about water out of a ditch in Moultrie or ghetto ass ATL. Is there anyone else besides you three bags. The real thing is nothing of substance except Hogs plan to knob the new coach in Margarita Ville

It is me. 

I'm every active member here. It's a lot of work, but, it creates hits and that pays the bills. 

The hardest part is knowing football from every relevant region, and then keeping straight which profile I'm on from which device so as to not give the secret away.

This next is gonna really blow your mind...

I'm also every active poster at the Georgia Prep Report as well. Well, except for Rufus. I have a difficult time pretending to like my Rab profile so I had to outsorce that to Amelia Island. 

xD

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

What’s wrong fella uh I mean fellas’ 

problem is no substance discussed. And what does that mean?

200.gif.594995ce0c3d85e5a990d85d51e29ba9.gif

Nothing just school yard name calling bullshit!!

Go read your original post. 

Get back with us later on school yard name calling bullshit. 

I1MwT2M.jpg.f6bbd261444809709c7855f9089f44be.jpg

xD

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, MTP28 said:

You know after looking at the old Buford Dog season last night I was just wondering I mean this guy is always dogging teams about what and who they play and I noticed  who do they play. Heard for years how they have dodged teams for years but blow ( figuratively not literally??) I mean Jonesboro and lose to Bainbridge!! This while they recruit metro. And big deal they play Milton in19’ come on. Like I said Dog  Boy give Randy a call.

image000000.jpg.43cf2418e3f799ee44b8744c364d00b2.jpg

xD

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You are so talented. Such a pro.... at your craft!! Sure Rush would give a glistening recommendation 

You do see the irony tho that Randy is scared to death 💀 to play a real schedule, that’s why they stay playing teams like isb and Mt Zion then has the balls to talk shit about someone else’s team 

• Haha 1

Let me guess Redzone. Do you participate in a constant barrage of insults based on no knowledge related to football because quite frankly that’s the only threads I’ve read.

kind of reminds me of a bully and a bunch of minions standing behind him going “Yeah” until they see he bleeds from a bloody nose. Just an observation and not categorizing you as a minion. 

P.s. just because he’s been here along time and is a moderator doesn’t mean he is special. Well I guess yes he is special and give him a borderline diagnosis of about 70 IQ.

1 minute ago, MTP28 said:

Let me guess Redzone. Do you participate in a constant barrage of insults based on no knowledge related to football because quite frankly that’s the only threads I’ve read.

kind of reminds me of a bully and a bunch of minions standing behind him going “Yeah” until they see he bleeds from a bloody nose. Just an observation and not categorizing you as a minion. 

P.s. just because he’s been here along time and is a moderator doesn’t mean he is special. Well I guess yes he is special and give him a borderline diagnosis of about 70 IQ.

You gotta be the biggest Hippocrate this site has seen since @TheBlockIsHot checked in to Rehab

15 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

And what does that make you sir!

My old man (RIP) got me a summer job on a boat my junior year of high school. I was a deckhand, truth be told I wasn't even a deckhand. That's how low I was. Made a lot of money that summer though.

It's hard and tough work.

Keep working!

• Like 1