Buford

MTP28

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

My old man (RIP) got me a summer job on a boat my junior year of high school. I was a deckhand, truth be told I wasn't even a deckhand. That's how low I was. Made a lot of money that summer though.

It's hard and tough work.

Keep working!

RZ...amigo, I picked cotton at the age of 9.   I ACTUALLY picked cotton.  On a good day...I could make $2.00.  I gave half of my earnings to my mama to subsidize  her egg money.  I saved the rest and eventually had $10.00...which I used to buy a used Western Flyer.

Rufus>>

• Like 4

Wow Rufus that’s impressive. I used to push a lawn mower 2 miles to town on Bainbridge during the summer and mow yards all day for $2.00 a yard. Would then park the mower and go to Chandlers to eat a hamburger and go to the movie before pushing the mower back to my cousins house. 

Also picked and washed and boiled peanuts and sold them at a all night gospel sing for the Georgia Factory for the Blind at 35 cent a bag. Some of the best times of my life lol

3 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Wow Rufus that’s impressive. I used to push a lawn mower 2 miles to town on Bainbridge during the summer and mow yards all day for $2.00 a yard. Would then park the mower and go to Chandlers to eat a hamburger and go to the movie before pushing the mower back to my cousins house. 

Also picked and washed and boiled peanuts and sold them at a all night gospel sing for the Georgia Factory for the Blind at 35 cent a bag. Some of the best times of my life lol

Let us all guess... 

You still push that lawn mower. Only now you push it to Valdosta. I'll guess you got a small raise up from 2 dollars though. Maybe. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Well I knew you would return at some point. 

You now using medicated lip balm from your late night severance services to the Rush.

and aside yeah I did work hard as a youth and enjoyed the smaller things in life. For that Im guilty as charged.

Well sir, you are about the squirelliest poster I've ever seen. 

You come here, start a troll thread, evidentally over some troll stuff from the state board. 

Then you act suprised as all get out, that people insult you back. 

Then you cry like some kinda girl or something that people are mean and won't talk football with you...

in...

remember where we are...

A troll thread started by you about something evidentally from the state boards. 

Then you commence to swinging like a girl because your skirt got lifted on your team and it's scheduling practices. 

Then you switch to being a poor kid that pushed a lawnmower for 2 dollars so we all break out the worlds smallest violin for you at this moment... 

small-violin.gif.dc2acf4a4b4e24ecc0dd4b2c3169b34c.gif

Now you're back to insulting because people won't talk football with you in a... let's once again remember where we are... 

A troll thread started by you, apparently some spill over from the state board. 

Then you claim all you have read here are insults, when you started this troll thread your own damned self, and  there is clearly a lot of non-insult material on page one. Stuff about track and field in Texas. Stuff about California hsfb. Stuff about young men's school choices in New Jersey. And etc. 

I can sum most everyone's thoughts about you up with one gif image...

974100670_tenor(2).gif.5c60e5def9e1294a4fccf8719394a7d0.gif

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Shit I go to a hotel and clean the room and  disinfect the rom after a Death .. Make an easy $200 in an hour and if they got black Mold,, I can profit a lot off the Mold Remediation 

but u keep on pushing that lawn mower    

• Haha 1

All I'll say about yard work is...

The guy that cuts and landscapes the yards in our neighborhood (about 85% of the houses) does it on Thursday of each week.  He told me he works (4) days out of (7)...and sometimes he might hafta work an additional half-day.  He drives a 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport.  He does have some serious equipment/tools.

But he lives just off the Island at Marsh Lakes and his wife (trophy) and both daughters drive a Lexus.

There has to be some pesos in it somewhere.....

Rufus>>

13 hours ago, MTP28 said:

You know Buford’s Mutt. Not sure your really from area which leads me to think your lack of sentence structure and overall lack of intelligence indicates you reside more near Clayton County. Your little Alpo eating ass continues to avoid the obvious when are y’all gonna quit playing that bitch . ass schedule and ring up Randy. Spanked Norcross, Grayson, and almost that little team Milton which we were working with a junior team . I mean Savannah Beach, Jonesboro, Kell lol that ain’t football. And Hogdownchokingonits gonna get worked (like he does Rush) this year. So you girls do lunch and figure which game you want to come down to see at the Palace and we’ll do supper. And bring Rufus especially if your worried about cracking a nail. Lol

You need to take this racist diatribe over to the Klan Rally Page.

Okay, aight den.

BGW

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shit I go to a hotel and clean the room and  disinfect the rom after a Death .. Make an easy $200 in an hour and if they got black Mold,, I can profit a lot off the Mold Remediation 

but u keep on pushing that lawn mower    

Hell to the Naw, he/she/it ain't pushing a lawnmower... it's a grocery cart with garbage bags full of computer parts and discarded laptops.

Wheelin' down the sidewalk.

BGW

• Haha 2

Funny you say that you can sum up everyone’s feelings lol. Course that’s what I thought anyway given your multiple handles. So let me get this straight!! Your saying you speak for everyone and I simply stated it sounded like a Jim Jones Cult. I mean you have a little empire going here huh. And now the onslaught of your crew. Very predictable. Get going Jim. It is ok to call you Jim right?

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well sir, you are about the squirelliest poster I've ever seen. 

You come here, start a troll thread, evidentally over some troll stuff from the state board. 

Then you act suprised as all get out, that people insult you back. 

Then you cry like some kinda girl or something that people are mean and won't talk football with you...

in...

remember where we are...

A troll thread started by you about something evidentally from the state boards. 

Then you commence to swinging like a girl because your skirt got lifted on your team and it's scheduling practices. 

Then you switch to being a poor kid that pushed a lawnmower for 2 dollars so we all break out the worlds smallest violin for you at this moment... 

small-violin.gif.dc2acf4a4b4e24ecc0dd4b2c3169b34c.gif

Now you're back to insulting because people won't talk football with you in a... let's once again remember where we are... 

A troll thread started by you, apparently some spill over from the state board. 

Then you claim all you have read here are insults, when you started this troll thread your own damned self, and  there is clearly a lot of non-insult material on page one. Stuff about track and field in Texas. Stuff about California hsfb. Stuff about young men's school choices in New Jersey. And etc. 

I can sum most everyone's thoughts about you up with one gif image...

974100670_tenor(2).gif.5c60e5def9e1294a4fccf8719394a7d0.gif

🤣 times 3.

BGW

Funny you say that you can sum up everyone’s feelings lol. Course that’s what I thought anyway given your multiple handles. So let me get this straight!! Your saying you speak for everyone and I simply stated it sounded like a Jim Jones Cult. I mean you have a little empire going here huh. 

37 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Funny you say that you can sum up everyone’s feelings lol. Course that’s what I thought anyway given your multiple handles. So let me get this straight!! Your saying you speak for everyone and I simply stated it sounded like a Jim Jones Cult. I mean you have a little empire going here huh. 

I already told you... I am everyone. Except you, and Rufus. 

You because clearly I would have trouble dumbing so far down, and Rufus because someone has to get along with my Rab profile. It's so out there that I can't even handle conversing with it myself 

I sit here, and on the vent, all day and argue with myself for the reading pleasure of the lurkers. Then once a lurker tries to come on and insult one of my many many profiles, I crank up all my devices and attack this lurker from all of them I have the devices to operate. 

Maybe you have noticed that the site starts lagging a bit when when I show up. That's me logging in all my devices. It uses so much bandwidth that the site lurches until I have all of them logged on.

xD

• Haha 3

You sure are worried a lot about Rush. 

He's gone. Ya'll don't have to be afraid of the big bad coach anymore. 

I did hear something earlier along the lines of the PSC investigation about dispensing meds found no credible evidence though. Then the board sent in another wave of stuff for them to investigate totally separate from dispensing meds. So, he's still getting paid from here and he gets to hunt, fish or whatever he wants to do while drawing a check. 

There, now run along and pretend you know something over on the vent. You little crybaby.