Stars vs Blues 1 - 1 OT

DevilDog

26 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yep old DD loves the game of ice Hokey and the Stars and Blues in a helluva game 7 right now.  Damn come on Stars.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a team get so badly outshot and still be in the game.  I just hope it’s a good goal that ends it, not some cheap deflection, but thats usually how these games end.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, On2whls said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a team get so badly outshot and still be in the game.  I just hope it’s a good goal that ends it, not some cheap deflection, but thats usually how these games end.

Well Maroon took advantage of our goalie trying to get away from the puck as it dropped behind him. Helluva series.  Disappointing to see my Stars lose.  2OT game on the road.  That Blues crowd was insane.  By the way I thought they missed the puck crossing the line on my Stars as well.  No excuses great series.  Thus city would have been lit if the Stars had made the Western Conference finals.  By the way Hockey Jersey's are the coolest in Sports especially the Black Hawks.  

Small world I interviewed a kid from Nebraska for a job in our AZ office.  I reviewed his linkedin profile as he did mine.  I start the interview he knows I'm in the DFW area and starts are you a stars fan.  Yep he says sorry. Im like you're in Nebraska.  He says my GF is from St. Louis and a huge Blues fan and her job is locating to AZ.  We spend the 1st 10 mins of his interview talking about that game 7.  Needless to say I'm not leaning towards hiring him 😃 Great game.  

However, I will go against the norm and cheer for Dallas's own Tony Romo in the AT&T Byron Nelson tournament. I put a $50 bet on him to win this weekend at 10,000:1 odds.

He is shooting an even par thru 6 holes right now.

Come on Tony! Show the world you are a better golfer than you are a QB!!!

6 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

However, I will go against the norm and cheer for Dallas's own Tony Romo in the AT&T Byron Nelson tournament. I put a $50 bet on him to win this weekend at 10,000:1 odds.

Come on Tony! Show the world you are a better golfer than you are a QB!!!

We know how this plays out he gets you to the last game where you either need to win and get into the playoffs or the last drive for a TD and Well this. 

image.jpeg.ca1a31ac3f94d36f58045927d43ab9ea.jpeg