A Constitutional Crisis!

RedZone

25 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

He's the "Low information type"......The crisis, not known to him, will soon be uncovered...Gregg Jarretts book and John Solomon have done a great job...Hillary and the DNC via Steel "fake" and "unverified Dossier" was used in a treasoness attempt to unseat a duly elected president...Hillary, who in the past was all for the Electoral College and anti gay marriage plus helped pay the 10,000,000 Now says her defeat was a "theft"....RZ Is the epitome of what is called "the low information TYPE"......A pig in the pen of control of the egregious and vile Democrat party....He's a " throwaway"....

Your leader here, crying concha says "you are a dumbass racist low-information type" AND has you on ignore.

You have NO CREDIBILITY, old man.

CYA

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Not important to me.....However, your inability to debate or counter what is valid is very telling about you and your lack of facts....Oh, Concha is not my leader,rather a good poster.......who also buries you all the time...

Conch is a really good poster. It’s entertaining watching him dismantle the hysterical school girl posse daily. That said, it’s easy to bury caj. Dude gets his ass kicked by everyone all day, and he thinks he’s clever and winning. He’s like SN and 66, they just don’t realize how absolutely dumb they look and sound. It’s quite unnerving as to their complete lack of self-awareness. I feel bad for them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Conch is a really good poster. It’s entertaining watching him dismantle the hysterical school girl posse daily. That said, it’s easy to bury caj. Dude gets his ass kicked by everyone all day, and he thinks he’s clever and winning. He’s like SN and 66, they just don’t realize how absolutely dumb they look and sound. It’s quite unnerving as to their complete lack of self-awareness. I feel bad for them. 

LOL..yea..the "one trick pony" guy is someone for you fools to admire!...:$...you never seen you boy get frustrated and start posting goofy memes day after day..LOL...you clowns deserve each other!