WHY aren't Mass Shootings a National Emergency?

RedZone

Just now, RedZone said:

You ask a very simple question and you get "Chicago" and "Democrats".

You old men voting king fraud 2020? He's counting on it. xD

Because it’s no more an emergency than all of the other major crimes committed in this country...of course mostly in democratic cities. Go figure. God, you’re an imbecile. SMDH even more.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Because it’s no more an emergency than all of the other major crimes committed in this country...of course mostly in democratic cities. Go figure. God, you’re an imbecile. SMDH even more.

Why isn't Chicago a National Emergency?

Maybe you will do better with that one?

I don't know. You are one dumb mfer.

Sleepy Joe has done little to nothing in 40 years as a politician. Trump has done much more in 2 1/2 while dealing with a witch hunt.  No doubt they will also expose the corruption involving his son including dumping his wife to steal his brother's wife while leaving his former wife broke. Get your popcorn ready!

5 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sleepy Joe has done little to nothing in 40 years as a politician. Trump has done much more in 2 1/2 while dealing with a witch hunt.  No doubt they will also expose the corruption involving his son including dumping his wife to steal his brother's wife while leaving his former wife broke. Get your popcorn ready!

I have posted multiple articles on hunter Biden and his dealings with Ukraine. They are on the board.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

No.

That is reserved for you and your's.

Proven

Negative, Columbo. See Chicago, St. Louis, Oakland, Baltimore, Richmond, Detroit, Atlanta......do we need to go on? Shitloads of stolen guns floating around urban areas. Literally Thousands dead from black on black crime. Your racist/blame game attitude blinds you from reality. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Why isn't Chicago a National Emergency?

Maybe you will do better with that one?

I don't know. You are one dumb mfer.

Your people in Chicago could give a fu k. That’s why. Does it hurt being a complete shitbag? I hope that you’re not contagious. 

On 5/9/2019 at 12:23 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

What... I this True??? That is like breaking the #1 unwritten Bro Law. What the F is wrong with this guy?

Seems Joe does what every Joe wants to do. Changes his mind daily to fit his agenda. Lies more than Trump. Fondles women. Scams supporters. Dems better get a better act than Joe.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 1:18 PM, Sportsnut said:

Because white man will think you want his guns if you try and stop the shootings in any way.

Venezuela has brought a new gun law into effect which bans the commercial sale of firearms and ammunition. 2012

Say they take the registered guns. Next step is to appoint a dictator. Ask Venezuela how that worked out for them. Once the government had the majority of guns how long did it take for a dictator to move in?

19 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

What... I this True??? That is like breaking the #1 unwritten Bro Law. What the F is wrong with this guy?

Seems Joe does what every Joe wants to do. Changes his mind daily to fit his agenda. Lies more than Trump. Fondles women. Scams supporters. Dems better get a better act than Joe.

As of recent polls creepy Joe is way ahead of Bernie and the nut nest

21 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

I am not advocating for guns to be taken but guns are the problem.

Guns, Knives, Bow and Arrows, etc... we will always have weapons. Guns are the easy problem, but the bigger problem are those that need help before they use a gun. We both know that it's rare to foresee a tragedy before it happens. I know you don't advocate to taking away guns from citizens, I'm don't believe taking away guns will stop mass killings. It's to easy to make bombs or run people over, etc... 

I don't have an answer, but I do know a lot of these people needed help years before they when off the chain, and in some cases friends or the parents didn't think their child could do such a thing even though the warning signs may have been front and center.

The world is moving into a very dark time. We need to except the fact that every individual needs to learn how to protect themselves and their families from evil people. 

Lets just hope Iran, Russia, and N Korea can stop themselves from pushing Trump into a Nuke war.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

I am not advocating for guns to be taken but guns are the problem.

Well if you liberals feel that guns are the problem, then I challenge you and everyone that identifies with leftist policies, to march right down to their local law enforcement agency to surrender their guns! What a grand idea ...I'll bet there will be a significant drop in violent crime nationwide!