MetLife Should hold Another 🏟 Super Bowl, Look at the Mega Mall being built

imaGoodBoyNow

Been in construction 🚧 since I was still shitting in Pampers but my oh my the progress they made. From angry birds mini golf To Water Park and slides that legit go out of mall roof and come back in , ahhh let’s see They got a indoor ski resort, A Cinema, multiple Cinemas Nickelodeon Amusement Park, sky diving .. Food lots of it .. i cant even explain everything this place is gonna have  

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

130 views and not one post 

that doesn’t add up

126 of the views are google, bing, yahoo type crawlers. They don't post, just collect info for the search algorithms using certain keywords. 

If some other weirdy somewhere searches MetLife and mega mall in the same search bar, likely this will be in the suggestions. 

Only explanation. Well, that or 130 viewers aren't really interested enough to post. 

xD

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

126 of the views are google, bing, yahoo type crawlers. They don't post, just collect info for the search algorithms using certain keywords. 

If some other weirdy somewhere searches MetLife and mega mall in the same search bar, likely this will be in the suggestions. 

Only explanation. Well, that or 130 viewers aren't really interested enough to post. 

xD

Ya lmao I seen that before, I was googling something and a dumbass HSFBFan thread popped up In the search 

but then again maybe all 130 of our active members were semi interested until They Noticed MetLife was In Jersayyyy 

well either way @PrepGridiron message me for my Cash App , I don’t advertise for Free 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya lmao I seen that before, I was googling something and a dumbass HSFBFan thread popped up In the search 

but then again maybe all 130 of our active members were semi interested until They Noticed MetLife was In Jersayyyy

Keywords make a difference in how the search engines direct traffic to a site. The more heavily certain keywords are searched for on search engines appear on a website, the higher on the search engine's pages the website is. 

I'd guess that people searching anything involving the letters STA vs. DLS get a heavy dose of Prepgridiron.com. maybe HSFBA or 247, whoever else has that. 

So, if people are searching for that, then they find Guru and Pops arguing about some guy that selected asu rather than az. Probably not what they're looking for, but, hey, at least they get directed to here I guess. 

Try it. 

xD

• Haha 3

Have you seen West Edmonton Mall? Eight+ million square feet of total development with over 5 million square feet of leaseable space.  Mall of America is approximately 5 million total. Triple Five owns/manages/developed all of these.  Slides going in and out of roofs and building walls are common as is roller coaster track.   Indoor ski resort has a number which are similar around the world with Dubai coming to mind.  In fact Dubai is the benchmark for developments like this with China having a number which would compare with the Meadowlands.

32 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Have you seen West Edmonton Mall? Eight+ million square feet, Mall of America is approximately 5 million.  Slides going in and out of roofs and building walls are common as is roller coaster track.   Indoor ski resort has a number which are similar around the world with Dubai coming to mind.  In fact Dubai is the benchmark for developments like this with China having a number which would compare with the Meadowlands.

17 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Aerial view of the “Dubai Mall.”  You won’t believe it.

https://images.app.goo.gl/X1M5MdRzWh61Pzhw6

I tried surfing YouTube but can’t find any professional shot videos .. these vids don’t do those malls the justice 

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Keywords make a difference in how the search engines direct traffic to a site. The more heavily certain keywords are searched for on search engines appear on a website, the higher on the search engine's pages the website is. 

I'd guess that people searching anything involving the letters STA vs. DLS get a heavy dose of Prepgridiron.com. maybe HSFBA or 247, whoever else has that. 

So, if people are searching for that, then they find Guru and Pops arguing about some guy that selected asu rather than az. Probably not what they're looking for, but, hey, at least they get directed to here I guess. 

Try it. 

xD

Yeah if you’re searching for British Broadcasting News, the search for BBC might give you some results you weren’t looking for. And on a real bad day a picture of your wife or GF appears on that search.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah if you’re searching for British Broadcasting News, the search for BBC might give you some results you weren’t looking for. And on a real bad day a picture of your wife or GF appears on that search.

Hahaha. The SEOs certainly have their way with how we find stuff on the interwebs. I guess if you have safe search on, maybe the BBC results are on a level... or at least have blurred images... especially on Bing. 

Hopefully Rab never searched for the BBC. I can imagine how the Georgia vent blew up had he tried to find a left wing whacko take on the British prime minister resignation speech.  xD

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hahaha. The SEOs certainly have their way with how we find stuff on the interwebs. I guess if you have safe search on, maybe the BBC results are on a level... or at least have blurred images... especially on Bing. 

Hopefully Rab never searched for the BBC. I can imagine how the Georgia vent blew up had he tried to find a left wing whacko take on the British prime minister resignation speech.  xD

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Idk man there’s Dudes on Here like @MTP28 who Google BBC and ain’t lookin for the British broadcast.. if ya know what I mean 😏😏😏

• Haha 2