Democrats now want to censure Trump ...

Bormio

And the press coverage of the Collusion seems to be dying down. Next up will be a push for a Democrat front runner.

Give it another month or 2 and Trump will be under some other attack since it's looking like Impeachment will not happen. The left is not done trying to push Trump off the cliff. The good/bad thing is that Trump has very deep pockets and many people are wasting a lot of money trying to damage him. One thing I have learned about Trump is that he is a survivor.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

And the press coverage of the Collusion seems to be dying down. Next up will be a push for a Democrat front runner.

Give it another month or 2 and Trump will be under some other attack since it's looking like Impeachment will not happen. The left is not done trying to push Trump off the cliff. The good/bad thing is that Trump has very deep pockets and many people are wasting a lot of money trying to damage him. One thing I have learned about Trump is that he is a survivor.

T will have to pick up several more million votes than he did last time.....

Not sure how many realize that....

Wouldn't want to predict right now, as in I don't think it's any runaway or sure thing either way,

just yet  lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

T will have to pick up several more million votes than he did last time.....

Not sure how many realize that....

Wouldn't want to predict right now, as in I don't think it's any runaway or sure thing either way,

just yet  lol

I do not think this is a sure thing either - likely will be close again.  But most of the anti-Trump angst is among elites and triggered white liberals.  With the good economy, I think Trump may well cut into Democratic margins with minority voters.  So the idea that Trump may increase his vote totals is not far-fetched.

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I do not think this is a sure thing either - likely will be close again.  But most of the anti-Trump angst is among elites and triggered white liberals.  With the good economy, I think Trump may well cut into Democratic margins with minority voters.  So the idea that Trump may increase his vote totals is not far-fetched.

not far fetched at all...

but he will have to do it...

just sayin'

I really think if you are looking to the next election cycle, you are only playing politics...

I rather worry about what is and what is not getting done.

votes have less problem following results.

and I don't care at all about votes.

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Hitler locked up political opposition. Pelosi said she wants to see trump locked up. The parallels are getting clearer and clearer who the real nazis are. 

something to consider:

It's better to let people think you are an idiot than it is to open your mouth and prove it. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Hitler locked up political opposition. Pelosi said she wants to see trump locked up. The parallels are getting clearer and clearer who the real nazis are. 

considering the whole...."drain the swamp" thingy...it's kind of an odd thing for you to say....no?

Problem only comes in if the innocent are targeted, or if the guilty get off on the excuse.....no? 

11 hours ago, Troll said:

considering the whole...."drain the swamp" thingy...it's kind of an odd thing for you to say....no?

Problem only comes in if the innocent are targeted, or if the guilty get off on the excuse.....no? 

We wanted Hillary locked up for Benghazi. They want trump locked up just because they dont like him. 

• Like 2