There will be a straight pride parade in boston

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

The permit has been approved. Maybe I'll take the trip to Boston to show how proud I am to be straight 

I move that we allow the ASWMM, be included in the ever expanding LBGTPQ......... self identification matrix so that we can apply proactively for protected class status.  

The radicals keep trying to chip away at the mainstream. 

Trump being President now is more important than ever. He keeps it fresh and energizing to push back at the extremists. 

Gays, trannies, Muslims, illegals etc is the radical agenda Obama and his ilk were pushing for 8 years to the point it was becoming normalized. 

Trump came around and said wake the fuck up! Our country is almost being devoured by evil and if we don’t put a stop to it, it will destroy us all. 

God Bless Trump! 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

49 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The radicals keep trying to chip away at the mainstream. 

Trump being President now is more important than ever. He keeps it fresh and energizing to push back at the extremists. 

Gays, trannies, Muslims, illegals etc is the radical agenda Obama and his ilk were pushing for 8 years to the point it was becoming normalized. 

Trump came around and said wake the fuck up! Our country is almost being devoured by evil and if we don’t put a stop to it, it will destroy us all. 

God Bless Trump! 

Absolutely 

• Like 1

Seriously this is some dumb shit. Most of you posting have screamed who gives a shit if your gay or not just dont throw it in my face. Now its ok to throw it in their face that your straight. I know, I know, they started it...sooner or later someone needs to be the adult. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 9:43 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

I'm straight and I'm great! Don't demonize me for it. 

No problem with that (me too BTW lol) 👍

But some of the other posts seem a little over the top...

or maybe it is just the idea of the parade

Was never much into parades....

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Seriously this is some dumb shit. Most of you posting have screamed who gives a shit if your gay or not just dont throw it in my face. Now its ok to throw it in their face that your straight. I know, I know, they started it...sooner or later someone needs to be the adult. 

I was never in the boat of I dont give a shit if your gay. I'm very much against it