Kamala Harris was Strong Last Night...m

RedZone

Just now, Scottdale said:

When I bring you articles, they are not of my making. They are the historical account of the topic at hand so enjoy youreducation.

As far as the institution of chattel slavery - the treatment of slaves as property - in the United States, if we use 1619 as the beginning and the 1865 Thirteenth Amendment as its end then it lasted 246 years, not 400. Truth: Roughly 25% of all southerners owned slaves.

I never said 400 years. 

1 minute ago, Scottdale said:

When I bring you articles, they are not of my making. They are the historical account of the topic at hand so enjoy youreducation.

As far as the institution of chattel slavery - the treatment of slaves as property - in the United States, if we use 1619 as the beginning and the 1865 Thirteenth Amendment as its end then it lasted 246 years, not 400. Truth: Roughly 25% of all southerners owned slaves.

Sources, please.

I did not accuse you of saying so. That is one of your issues, you are single vision able. Can't find the other reason for the info given. 

Single track thinking allows for nothing else to be gained from info.

Maybe since you understand your people you can bring down the black population in jail. 

As soon as the laws are changed to stop targeting the black community and equality in policing and the methods of policing are changed, it will decline.

At the end of 2017, federal and state prisons in the United States held about 475,900 inmates who were black and 436,500 who were white – a difference of 39,400, according to BJS. Ten years earlier, there were 592,900 black and 499,800 white prisoners – a difference of 93,100

Statistically there is more crime in the black community than white community. You know why drug laws are changing it will send less blacks to jail. Even trumps first step act will significantly help more blacks than whites. 

In today's world there is more aspects helping blacks and other minorities than whites and that's a fact. 

9 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Not trying to spin the answer to fit another question, are you?

I answered it with the evidence to prove contrary to your belief and now it is on to some other claim. Typical of your type.

This was not your argument. You have not answered the previous questions posed by me. Do that before we go any further.

I didnt spin anything. But that's ok. No reason to speak. Your just another person on this board that I have nothing in common with. So no there is no reason to continue

3 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Is this your typical response when you are given relevant info to prove or disprove a point?

No but I can see it's a useless convo btw two people that are eventually just going to go in circles. I read your relevant info. I have agreed with a point or 2 but have mostly disagreed with your or see things in a different light. So at this point there is no reason to converse. 

But this is exactly the problem we have to blame for not accomplishing anything. Give up and walk away when nothing is settled, so the problem lives on. Are you wanting for the issue to persist or come to a rational conclusion? 

Black vs. white will never be calmed if everyone took your position, which I think is an issue with more whites than blacks.

What issue are you talking about specifically? 

@Horsefly   Sir I was teetering to drop some serious knowledge on a fool that just said my Culture is Messed up.  That is so rich coming from someone that clearly have no concept of his history,.  If gang banging is the depth of the worst of my culture in America.  I guess the Founding Slave Holders, A Racist Supreme Court, Reconstruction, KKK, Eugenics, Tuskegee experiments, Over drafted into Combat, Cointelpro, Assassinating black leaders, peonage, are symbols of a great Culture.  

Plessey vs. Ferguson to this day have never been overruled clearly the supreme court upheld the CONSTITUTIONALITY OF RACISM and the supreme Culture have applied it like a hammer to a nail ever since.  

It's hard to digest some of this B.S. especially when the person that states this nonsense is less accomplished than many here even with his superior Culture.  Black Culture gave him blood Transfusion, Heart Surgery and advances in Brain Surgery.  You know the 3 most important elements of the Body.  

Dr Charles Drew, Dr. Daniel Williams and the Greateness of Elaha that he gives us Dr. Keith Black who incidently is from Tuskegee, AL and is of our generation.    Look him up Sir.  He is an amazing Dr. and 100%  a product of our supposedly messed up Black Culture.  

Anyone that disparages my culture is due to the ignorance of his own.  

• Thanks 2

Are you old enough to know what you are talking about? if so, then stop with the questions that make it seem as though you are ignorant to the black and white issue of the nation today. Maybe you are ignorant and trying terribly to hide it. If you have to ask, your opinion is not worth the time it takes to utter the words.

How about your thoughts of blacks? How's that for an issue. You could not speak on a more personal subject than that, right?

I have absolutely no thoughts on black people. They dont impact my life.

Then why are you so constantly complaining about what they do?

And as a side note, sure they do. You can't go out into this world and not have your life touched by some black person.

Give me an honest answer to my question.

Outside of my uncle who is black no I'm sorry i dont live in a community that has a significant population of black people. I can go out into my town on a given day or night and not see more than maybe a handful of black people. 4% of my town is black.

So yes you can go out into this world in my case and never have your life touched by a black person. 

You rational is flawed. You have a black uncle so your life is touched and influenced by black people. Your explanation is also reason for your thoughts on other subjects. I am sure you won't see the logic in it if you don't care about your own parents health.

Yes, I was reading at the time before I joined so I took a few things with me from such posting.

It would pay dividends for you if you practice expansion of your knowledge base.

Yes but see me and him dont really agree on anything so our conversations are limited. See we know what subjects to avoid just like this conversation we are having.

My parents health is not up to me. That's up to them. My parents in that regard are well taken care of and not something I need to deal with. 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So yes you can go out into this world in my case and never have your life touched by a black person. 

That's and incredibly ignorant statement. 

Did you stop at a traffic light,  Did you use a toilet, did you use a touch tone phone, did you use a light bulb, Do you have home security system, do you know anyone with a pacemaker,  or had a blood transfusion, or know some company that uses a super computer.   Guess who invented the modern home video gaming system.  It wasn't playstation or Microsoft it was Gerald A. Lawson and you strike me as someone that stays at home and play video games all damn day?

Gerald-A.-Lawson

If not you probably are right and live in Siberia.  Damn sure no one there is touched by a black person.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Horsefly   Sir I was teetering to drop some serious knowledge on a fool that just said my Culture is Messed up.  That is so rich coming from someone that clearly have no concept of his history,.  If gang banging is the depth of the worst of my culture in America.  I guess the Founding Slave Holders, A Racist Supreme Court, Reconstruction, KKK, Eugenics, Tuskegee experiments, Over drafted into Combat, Cointelpro, Assassinating black leaders, peonage, are symbols of a great Culture.  

Plessey vs. Ferguson to this day have never been overruled clearly the supreme court upheld the CONSTITUTIONALITY OF RACISM and the supreme Culture have applied it like a hammer to a nail ever since.  

It's hard to digest some of this B.S. especially when the person that states this nonsense is less accomplished than many here even with his superior Culture.  Black Culture gave him blood Transfusion, Heart Surgery and advances in Brain Surgery.  You know the 3 most important elements of the Body.  

Dr Charles Drew, Dr. Daniel Williams and the Greateness of Elaha that he gives us Dr. Keith Black who incidently is from Tuskegee, AL and is of our generation.    Look him up Sir.  He is an amazing Dr. and 100%  a product of our supposedly messed up Black Culture.  

Exactly.  I just got through touring the George Washington carver museum in Austin and his inventions from peanuts soybeans and sweet potatoes and techniques for soil depletion are instrumental today.  A great agricultural mastermind.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

Oh but there is. You just don't want to have the conversation that is needed to be had.

Because there's no reason to have it. Stop conversing with people you have nothing in common with and you'll see your life get a whole lot better

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Exactly.  I just got through touring the George Washington carver museum in Austin and his inventions from peanuts soybeans and sweet potatoes and techniques for soil depletion are instrumental today.  A great agricultural mastermind.  

SHHHHH don't let him know the vegetables that he eats were no doubt influenced by the greatness of George Washington Carver and his techniques.  He goes around each day with no influences of black people 🤣  Isn't it amazing we all live in Chicago and shoot each other everyday and call each other the N-Word.  I have not been called a Nigg## by anyone black in 40 years.       

• Thanks 1

This person from a so called messed up Culture will most likely be the man that unravels the mystery of alzheimer's.  One thing about me I know my history and my culture and I will go toe to toe man for man with greatness against any damn culture and I will go deeper into history of this greatness back to Imhotep the real father of Medicine not some damn Greek named Hippocrates.   This is the legacy of Imhotep.  Ignorance is a cancer.   He had to overcome the constitutionality of Racism to be what he is.  Now digest that B.S. while on your high horse.  Notice the Music he listens to the only musical art form that originated in America  and it was by Slaves (JAZZ) another part of our messed up culture.  How could such a brilliant man be a fan of RAP.  Because it's another expression of our culture in it's roots are much deeper than most can imagine.  The next time you see a Military unit Marching and singing in cadence just know that never existed till blacks became a part of it.  More of our messed up culture. 

Dr. Keith Black in his office at Cedars-Sinai.Meet Dr. Keith Black! He’s one of the world’s leading neurosurgeons and chair of the Cedars-Sinai Department of Neurosurgery. When he’s not seeing patients, he can be found working to better understand Alzheimer’s disease and researching ways to slow or prevent the degenerative condition.

What do you think you would be doing if you weren’t a doctor?

KB: If I wasn’t in medicine, I’d probably still be doing something related to science. I would probably still be researching the brain or the nervous system.

What is your favorite band or musical artist?

KB: That’s tough because I’m very eclectic. I could be listening to Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons” or R&B, sometimes jazz, or even rap. Depends on my mood.

38 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

What about the rest of the world? Are you content with the status of the world? You complain a lot to voice a choice of not talking to solve issues. I think things would be a lot better if people talked and resolved the problems of the world. Are you that selfish?

No I have no interest in the rest of the world. I'm an isolationist. I dont believe we should be dealing with the rest of the world. 

Then you should find a space for you exclusively. There is no place for those that want nothing to do with society. You complain a lot about things you say you have no need for or interest in. I does not bode well for you in today's society. You are an albatross to your parents and anyone associated with you.

Awesome dude. I thought we ended this conversation 5 hours ago now. I told you me and you have nothing in common and to speak to someone who has nothing in common with you is a complete waste of time. I only speak to people that I have common ideas and attitudes with. You are not one of those. Now again this conversation should have ended 5 hours ago.

I am a human. Are you of the same species? If so, we have much in common. You posted, I responded. See how that works?

We dont have common ideas nor attitude so to engage in back and forth banter is complete waste of mine and your time. Have a wonderful evening and a happy 4th of July. 

So anything you have to say on race, politics, taxes, immigration or any other subject we broach on this board, should be disregarded.

Yes you should absolutely disregard since there are people on this board who agree with me all the time

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 11:29 AM, DevilDog said:

Sad part gunny is these accomplishments as well as our history both good and bad, is not being taught any longer. It is being wiped out of the history books. The constitution is not being taught any longer. Why do you think that is? Personally I believe if the youth never understands or knows their rights they will not demand them in the future.

A past forgotten will be repeated. 

• Like 1